Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened (68527 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by arosseun(m): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
You cannot judge base on a side of the story. We need to hear from steph too before we judge
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by uuzba(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Skyfornia:
Money is not the ROOT of all evils...money is the SEED.
THE LOVE of money is the root of all evil.
Use Money, stained as it is, to gain friends, so thar when thing go bad for you, you can have whom to take care of you.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Starz825(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Na wa ooo....money involve Naw... everybody wan collect share....but that Stephene idalor sef is too petty.
.she as she fine so Kobo no dey her pocket ....I no wa chop girls parading their selves as slay queen

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
engeesbee:
A Sapele based man identified as Samuel Meyiwa Khalil has taken to his Facebook page to narrate what has really transpired between Success’ parents and Stephanie Idolor, the lady who recorded Success’ viral video, after she accused Success’ parents of being not appreciative.

On 24th March, Samuel Meyiwa Khalil visited Success’ mother to find out what has been happening and promised to share the details online. He wrote; Just left Little Success and her mother; took time to ask her salient questions on her purported rift with steph. Didn’t want to be part of those going to see them, but as a Sapele man, it is our duty to settle issues like this so Sapele wouldn’t be on the cyber space for wrong reasons…. Details Shortly……..

Hours later, he posted the updates as he promised. Read below.

THE STEPHANIE IDOLOR AND SUCCESS MOTHER’S STORY; A case Of Greed Taken Too Far..

Yesterday, i made a post accusing Success parents of being too greedy not to have accorded what belongs to Stephanie “the girl that did the recording” to her. Being that we all are sapele people, i got a call from someone who is a close associate and a family friend to success and her parents, and who also has been an integral part of the success story.

He came to my place, we spoke and took me to success mother. Unknowing to me that, Stephanie Idolor whom i was also agitiating for to be compensated had done a VIDEO with a Punch Reporter Theophilus Onojoghen who is also my very good friend, complaining to the world that she hadn’t gotten any financial gratification from success parents.

Narrating her ordeal, Mama Success said and i quote with whatsapp chat evidence, we have so far Given Stephanie #570,000, Stephanie only made the video to mock my daughter and myself, she wasn’t even the one that sent to instablog, it was her friend that resides in Asaba a Certain “Joyce Imofen” whom she sent it to, was the person responsible for the VIRAL VIDEO. THE INTRIGUING STORY

First, when Joyce posted the video on instagram ” Stephanie’s Friend in asaba” concerned Nigerians showed interest in supporting Little Success, and some requested Joyce account number, she gave, and the total money she received almost immediately was 70K, not knowing success parents, she called her friend, Stephanie to send her account number, which she did, she transferred the money so Steph could give it to Success mother, to her greatest Surprise, Steph Ate the money and gave success mother nothing. So, Joyce opted to speak with Sucess mother, because she had become the center of all eyes on instagram.

She got the account number from her friend and established relationship with Mama Success. Now, when Nigerians started appreciating success financially, Stephanie became angry and trouble ensued with success parents. She began to make outrageous demands that she had to ask Mama success to take her to ECO BANK BOYO ROAD, sapele where her account “Mama Success” is domiciled to go and check the account balance so they could give her her share.

Success mother being an ignorant woman took her there and discovered that about 700K had been paid, she withdrew 400K and gave to Stephanie, reason being that, steph had said the people involved were so much and she had had to settle everyone person involved. This time, she took the 400K and didn’t give the girl “Joyce” who blew the video a KOBO. She kept making demands, that at a point, she went to ECO BANK to demand the statment of account of mama success but the bank refused; when she discovered that the bank wouldn’t oblige, she went to mama success took her to the bank and almost forced her to open a JOINT ACCOUNT with baby Success so she could control EVERYTHING that comes therein. When this didn’t work, she granted an interview with Punch accusing Success mother of not being appreciative.

https://skynewsngr.com/stephanie-idolor-is-a-scam-sapele-man-who-visited-success-mom-narrates-what-really-happened/

I KNOW ALREADY,

LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH
AND SOME UNSCRUPULOUS ELEMENTS WERE ALREADY INSULTING SUCCESS MOTHERS

RUB*SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by MyGeneration(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is where we need the Efcc but they would never act.
This is advanced Fraud.

But they are busy checking android phone of youths to see even the slightest picture of a white man just to arrest u with no proof.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Na wao this Stephanie Idalor must be a yahoogirl. Upon d money u don chop from dis issue u never satisfy. I heard she's even a student of Auchi Poly.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by sonnie10: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
EFCC should consider an interview with this girl. If she goes about collecting money from people under the pretense of giving it to little girl, that is problem

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Shampoo77: 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
All Stephenie's that stays in Sapele are thieves, that was how Stephenie Otobo almost ruin Apostle Johnson Sulenan
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by khalhokage(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Drakkernoir:
Nawah oh

Lazy youths everywhere

Na soso free money everybody want

Yeye

Stop generalizing, the Joyce was honest is she also part of the "lazy youths" that wants free money?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by MICIBAMA(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
This girl don spoil business for herself oo
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Shampoo77: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
b3llo:
that Steph is a scammer from the moment she started requesting for a reward when the video has gone viral. it is clear she made the video to mock Success n her family. Evil people everywhere...

Just like Stephenie Otobo, all Sapele Stephunies are thieves
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
engeesbee:
A Sapele based man identified as Samuel Meyiwa Khalil has taken to his Facebook page to narrate what has really transpired between Success’ parents and Stephanie Idolor, the lady who recorded Success’ viral video, after she accused Success’ parents of being not appreciative.

On 24th March, Samuel Meyiwa Khalil visited Success’ mother to find out what has been happening and promised to share the details online. He wrote; Just left Little Success and her mother; took time to ask her salient questions on her purported rift with steph. Didn’t want to be part of those going to see them, but as a Sapele man, it is our duty to settle issues like this so Sapele wouldn’t be on the cyber space for wrong reasons…. Details Shortly……..

Hours later, he posted the updates as he promised. Read below.

THE STEPHANIE IDOLOR AND SUCCESS MOTHER’S STORY; A case Of Greed Taken Too Far..

Yesterday, i made a post accusing Success parents of being too greedy not to have accorded what belongs to Stephanie “the girl that did the recording” to her. Being that we all are sapele people, i got a call from someone who is a close associate and a family friend to success and her parents, and who also has been an integral part of the success story.

He came to my place, we spoke and took me to success mother. Unknowing to me that, Stephanie Idolor whom i was also agitiating for to be compensated had done a VIDEO with a Punch Reporter Theophilus Onojoghen who is also my very good friend, complaining to the world that she hadn’t gotten any financial gratification from success parents.

Narrating her ordeal, Mama Success said and i quote with whatsapp chat evidence, we have so far Given Stephanie #570,000, Stephanie only made the video to mock my daughter and myself, she wasn’t even the one that sent to instablog, it was her friend that resides in Asaba a Certain “Joyce Imofen” whom she sent it to, was the person responsible for the VIRAL VIDEO. THE INTRIGUING STORY

First, when Joyce posted the video on instagram ” Stephanie’s Friend in asaba” concerned Nigerians showed interest in supporting Little Success, and some requested Joyce account number, she gave, and the total money she received almost immediately was 70K, not knowing success parents, she called her friend, Stephanie to send her account number, which she did, she transferred the money so Steph could give it to Success mother, to her greatest Surprise, Steph Ate the money and gave success mother nothing. So, Joyce opted to speak with Sucess mother, because she had become the center of all eyes on instagram.

She got the account number from her friend and established relationship with Mama Success. Now, when Nigerians started appreciating success financially, Stephanie became angry and trouble ensued with success parents. She began to make outrageous demands that she had to ask Mama success to take her to ECO BANK BOYO ROAD, sapele where her account “Mama Success” is domiciled to go and check the account balance so they could give her her share.

Success mother being an ignorant woman took her there and discovered that about 700K had been paid, she withdrew 400K and gave to Stephanie, reason being that, steph had said the people involved were so much and she had had to settle everyone person involved. This time, she took the 400K and didn’t give the girl “Joyce” who blew the video a KOBO. She kept making demands, that at a point, she went to ECO BANK to demand the statment of account of mama success but the bank refused; when she discovered that the bank wouldn’t oblige, she went to mama success took her to the bank and almost forced her to open a JOINT ACCOUNT with baby Success so she could control EVERYTHING that comes therein. When this didn’t work, she granted an interview with Punch accusing Success mother of not being appreciative.

https://skynewsngr.com/stephanie-idolor-is-a-scam-sapele-man-who-visited-success-mom-narrates-what-really-happened/

the PROSTITUTE should be arrested for human ASSUALT

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by fr3do(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
yeye girl, na job she suppose dey eye
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Martinez39(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gold digger. undecided
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Mrjo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
dheaven:
Forget all these long epistle, they just want to tarnish the girls image.
are you for real, did you think that anybody that contribute to success education will be happy to hear that somebody demands for settlement? For what reason is she demanding for settlement, did she apeal to anyone to help little success? I hate nonsense don't you think that in sane country that girl will be punished

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by stagger: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
This version is in keeping with what I had always suspected all along.
- The video was made to mock Success and generate hits online for her blog.
- Now that God has smiled on Success and the family, the Stephanie girl now wants to corner the money (this is a typical Naija behavior).

So I am actually not surprised. At this stage, the police should now get involved and have Stephanie arrested for blackmail and extortion.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
ZoeyJ:
So someone got 570 free and is still not satisfied,
if I see only the 70 on top I'll be thankful na

I'm actually livid! She just played on their intelligence. What an opportunistic human being!

But the sad thing is that she won't be able to do anything tangible with that money.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
I smell lies!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by einsteine(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
arosseun:
You cannot judge base on a side of the story. We need to hear from steph too before we judge

There is nothing to hear from her. She already made a video asking for compensation. That alone showed the type of person she was. As if all the money she has collected would not finish.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Elliot2(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
So Stephen made over a million naira from Success. 400k+70k+ 100k(daddy showkey)+500k(deputy gov or so)=#1.70m. Oboi e!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by adekayo1234(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
I believe this story a 100%. In saner climes, this girl would have been arrested by now and probably languishing in jail. Such a useless scammer

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Rubbiish(m): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
ZoeyJ:
So someone got 570 free and is still not satisfied,
if I see only the 70 on top I'll be thankful na
Money no dey satisfy person
If u had seen 70k, u would want more, it is human nature
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Gsteve01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Complicated

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Rubbiish(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I'm actually livid! She just played on their intelligence. What an opportunistic human being!

But the sad thing is that she won't be able to do anything tangible with that money.
This woman is not also saying the truth
She said she gave her 400k out of the 700k when they went to her bank, i do not believe that, that is more than 50%
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Awesomefred32(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019

Am now confused

stories don plenty

but when the so called stephine was busy ranting i said it that she is up to something
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by omoiyalayi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
All this mama success this mam success that

What about baba success na

Where has the man be Abi mama success na single mother?

He should have put a stop to all this trash the steph girl was doing at the initial stage

How can a girl u never know drag your wife to a bank to confirm her statement of account because of the work you didn't sent her

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Rubbiish(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Elliot2:
So Stephen made over a million naira from Success. 400k+70k+ 100k(daddy showkey)+500k(deputy gov or so)=#1.70m. Oboi e!
That 400k is a lie
The woman will never give more than 50% out of the 700k to steph
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Gforce2019: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Trust Delta people to your own peril

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by enemyofprogress: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bastards everywhere you gi
Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by masseratti: 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
dheaven:
Forget all these long epistle, they just want to tarnish the girls image.
the girl that has tarnished her image by asking for her own share or asking Nigerians to remember her, the girl is a wicked soul, alot of them are out there, don't be fool.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Omoluabi16(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
One can't help but love little success. I hope she gets to have a great future.
This isn't a 'talent hunt show'. Stephanie deserves nothing so I wonder the naive people queueing to credit her account.The bigger picture is that there are millions of success in Nigeria, and they all deserve quality education, but our useless government will not do the right thing.
I once had a student..coincidentally her name was success. She always cried whenever she was sent home for school fees.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened by Elliot2(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

That 400k is a lie
The woman will never give more than 50% out of the 700k to steph
So you mean this narrative is false?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Jos 2016/2017 Admission. / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.