Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

100 Possible Questions From Jamb’s Novel, Sweet Sixteen - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb’s Novel, Sweet Sixteen (744 Views)

100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Summary Of Jamb Novel "Sweet Sixteen" By Bolaji Abdullai / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Possible Questions From Jamb’s Novel, Sweet Sixteen by NwafadaMedia: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2019
So we have researched further to dig out these useful information you may most likely find helpful in your quest to wipe out all the questions JAMB will most likely set from the novel, Sweet Sixteen. This novel is compulsory for all Jambites no matter the subjects you are writing. We hope that by now, you must have finished reading it. This will probably take you around five days to achieve. Well, it depends on your reading speed and time. So it’s not a set fact.

Read also: 30 possible questions and answers on Sweet-Sixteen novel for JAMB

Sweet Sixteen” by Bolaji Abdulahi (100 Questions)
(1) Who gave Aliya a valentine gift? (a) Mr Bello (b) Zak (c) Akin (d) Tokunbo
(2) How many bedrooms and sitting rooms are there in the Bello’s house? (a) 5 and 2 (b) 4 and 3 (c) 5 and 4 (d) 5 and 4
(3) What was written on the note that a boy gave to Aliya?
(a) I need you (b) I like you (c) I love you (d) I want you
(4) Why was Aliya scared of meeting the principal?

Read all here:

https://schooltalk.com.ng/100-possible-questions-from-jambs-novel-sweet-sixteen/

(1) (Reply)

Any Idea To Solve This Drop It, Shape is Beautiful, Try This Out (mr Shape) / 20 Questions For Prof. Ishaq Oloyede: UTME 2019 / FUOYE Admission Screening Exercise For 2019 Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.