Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Will Not Forgive Him (part 2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Not Forgive Him (part 2) (267 Views)

Let's Assume That If God Must Not Forgive You Of Only One Sin, Which Sin Can It / I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me / I Will Not Forgive Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Not Forgive Him (part 2) by toyinaremu(f): 10:12am On Mar 27, 2019
He really stood in the gap for me. There are days he will give me money, food items and stipends for my hairdo; I was really happy. I was in need of accommodation and had to stay with his sisters as suggested by him, I was at first reluctant but I agreed later on.

One fateful day I was accused of stealing because some persons broke into the house, someone asked who was there, the thief mentioned my name and I became the thief, I was also accused of promiscuity; hell was let loose on me this day. My things in their house were thrown out with on-lookers watching the scene as I was publicly disgraced.

I was totally ashamed and embarrassed, packed my stuffs and went to a friend. He was not happy about the situation, he apologized and cared for me. The matter was brought home and I was summoned by church elders, I was castigated as they were not ready to listen to me except for one or two pastors who really did not believe the stories.

Things got worse by the day. He still stood by me but I was afraid he will leave me soon. In the midst of this ill-treatment, I fell for another guy and I confessed to him. He forgave me and we moved on until one day, we exchanged words, I packed my bags to leave not minding the time of the day.

"They already told me this is how you wait for lift in school", he said. My supposed friend told them all that he said. I was angry, said nasty things to him and so I got the beating of my life. I got a black eye through beating and couldn't go home, he apologized and guess what, we continued with the relationship.

To cut the long story cut, things were not the same again. Today we are together, tomorrow we are not. I went to his school and found out he had another person. We agreed the relationship could not work anymore, he showed me the new person.

I reminded him of the oath we had, he said it was not effective, it was just to instill fear of cheating in me. I was hurt and that was even small till I found out he had been deceiving me all along, he claimed he never proposed to me. He came back to me, we had sex again and the next thing I saw was his wedding invitation card.

How do I forgive him, how? How can I forgive a man who did this to me? I gave him my all, but like a golden ring given to a pig, he drag them in the mire. How can I forgive a man we had promise to be married but he breached the promise and used me to douse his sexual urge?

To be continued.

Lessons.
1. Never give a man or woman your body except in marriage.
2. Don't make a promise you can't keep.
3. Ladies, "I will marry you" is a promise, it's not marriage. Until you're married, you are still single even during courtship.
4. Don't commit your life to anyone God hasn't given you the go-ahead.
Re: I Will Not Forgive Him (part 2) by MrLankeeee(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Please don't continue with story. Just move on with your life though it won't be easy but try. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion Regulation Bill In Kaduna / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Pours Excreta On You? / God's Denial Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.