Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me (748 Views)

Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" / God May Allow A Bad Thing To Happen Sometimes.(Jesus' Dying Was A Bad Thing... / 5 REASONS GOD MAY REMOVE LOVED ONES FROM YOUR LIFE.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by emerged01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
I used to be a self-disciplined person but this year I lost my will to reject temptation. I fell into temptation this year,since then I have not been able to get out of it.
I was surfing through the net this evening when I came across a scripture that reset my brain. I became so scared within me. I wonder if God will ever forgive me.

I need to rededicate my life to God and I need books that can help renew my heart. Pls brethren a brother.
Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by Tfbaby(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sir what you need now is the raw word of God not some inspirational book....
You also need spiritual guidance sir if I may ask do you have a mentor?
Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by Davash222(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and I will forgive their sins and will heal their land. Thus says the Lord. (1 chronicles 7.14)

Read also psalm 51.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by emerged01(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tfbaby:
Sir what you need now is the raw word of God not some inspirational book....
You also need spiritual guidance sir if I may ask do you have a mentor?
No
Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by emerged01(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Davash222:
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and I will forgive their sins and will heal their land. Thus says the Lord. (1 chronicles 7.14)

Read also psalm 51.

Shalom.

Thank you a lot bro!
Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by inforesource: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Did God really expect you not to mess up? The blood of Jesus Christ was shade to accommodate your worst. My joy is that you have realised you did something wrong and you are remorseful. What this means is that your conscience is still much alive and the Holy Spirit lives in you. How did i know that? Because there are millions of people today whose conscience is totally dead. They do anything they want n do not give a dam.

Rejoice bro, God do not reject you. He loves you. Keep going. When you fall rise up and Keep moving.
emerged01:
I used to be a self-disciplined person but this year I lost my will to reject temptation. I fell into temptation this year,since then I have not been able to get out of it.
I was surfing through the net this evening when I came across a scripture that reset my brain. I became so scared within me. I wonder if God will ever forgive me.

I need to rededicate my life to God and I need books that can help renew my heart. Pls brethren a brother.
Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
emerged01:

Rejoice! God has forgiven you through the precious blood of Jesus. He wants you to know and believe it with all your heart.

You can not reign above sin if you still believe that God is angry at you and is out to punish you for your sins.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by twosquare(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
emerged01:

You never mentioned the temptation. Anyways, God will forgive your mistakes and sins. The most important thing is for you to watch over your soul. There is nothing good that corruption gives other than degradation and death. The more you continue, the further your soul dies...if you by the Spirit mortify the deeds of the body, you will live. We're all learning and conforming day-by-day.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by UceeGod: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Self-descipline can't help against temptations. Dieing to self everyday through the help of the Holy Spirit is the only solution. The one thing God can't do for us is improve or discipline or regulate our natural desires, but He can overcome them and give us His own desires.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by Tfbaby(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
emerged01:

No

Sir you need a mentor else you will keel falling cause the only factor that can regulate a man is mentoring

Hope you don't mind if we chat privately

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by sapientia(m): 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lol
Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 15, 2019
emerged01:

Smh
Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by ecoleco: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2019
emerged01:

When you genuinely ask God for forgiveness, He forgives you. Then you need to forgive yourself and move on. Study your Bible, commit to a Bible-believing church and relate with genuine brethren. As already advised, having a mentor is good. Pray and ask God to give you one if you believe that would help.
Re: I'm Afraid God May Not Forgive Me by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
emerged01:
I was surfing through the net this evening when I came across a scripture that reset my brain. I became so scared within me. I wonder if God will ever forgive me. I need to rededicate my life to God and I need books that can help renew my heart. Pls brethren a brother.
Here's the thing! God does not answer the pleas/prayers/requests of the unrighteous. Why? Because God made it known that the prayers, pleas, offerings, vows, requests, etc., of the unrighteous are an abomination to Him. If you have not before now attained holiness and then God's righteousness, God has not need to offer you forgiveness for your sins, to begin with. undecided

So, you may wonder, how exactly an unrighteous person is supposed to become Holy if God does not forgive such his sins. Well, as an unrighteous, the only way available to you is through the atonement, and that requires carefully continuous submission and obedience to the teachings and commandments of God in Jesus Christ, God's Truth, which Jesus Christ taught will eventually set one free from slavery to sin - John 8 vs 31 - 44. Those who are set free from sin by the knowing of the Truth of God are those who are said to become Sons of God - no longer sons of the devil aka slaves to sin. undecided

(1) (Reply)

General Overseer Mom Of MFM, Janet Olukoya Dies At 95 / Wow!!!. Check Out This Intimidating Billboard Making Waves In Port Harcourt / How Is The LORD Good For This Harsh Laws On The Israelites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.