Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,192 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him (55580 Views)

“Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / Uti Nwachukwu Reacts As Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Denies Raping Busola Dakolo / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
All these stupid people sef. I tire o. undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by mofresh(m): 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=ugochukwufrenzy post=77032126]I thought dey said he is gay...Nigerian bloggers.i weep for una undecided[yeah...na nigga gay..with proof frm my friend elder broda]
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by SoftP(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pekele007:

Agbaya and jobless old man like you that will never learn to mind his business nko

That's why you are wretched, poor, hungry and bitter... Poverty will finish you soon.
grin grin grin

If u know me, u will retract ur words with apology.

Social media dey really deceive una. cheesy
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by bluefilm: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
But I thought they said this nigga is gay?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by BiafraIsFree: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Who are they? Are they Fulani slaves?

This wer dey find troubles.

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
I thought dey said he is gay...Nigerian bloggers.i weep for una undecided

Ever heard of ivf ?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Heffalump(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
This reaction of Uti shows his admittance and concurrence to the rumour.

Uti will soon be a baby daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Gsteve01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Your matter

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Denikayan: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Uti is a gay

Their is no way he could have impregnated Tboss
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
ACHILLES45:
uti will be happy that he finally made it to the news after almost 3 yrs no one heard anything about him.

by the way, where is efeoghene?

grin grin grin
Lol! You wicked sha
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Isoduwa(m): 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
At the end of the day � if Na you eeh buhari go feel me
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by foster212: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
where is efe sef
Music career don finish.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by mavolx(m): 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Why not marry proper before you give am belly? Anyway na celebrities way of marriage be that
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by handsome86(m): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
I will soon treat ur f up
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by unique1986: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
ACHILLES45:
uti will be happy that he finally made it to the news after almost 3 yrs no one heard anything about him.

grin grin grin

Efeoghene the fraudster..... He must have moved to South Africa.... After defrauding people claiming that he can help with Dstv subscription
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by sinola(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
I doubt this pregnancy thing... I doubt if uti nwachukwu na real man.... Fine guy like him at his age that cant even boast of a girlfriend. I think all is not well with the guy

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by oforjide: 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
ACHILLES45:

grin grin grin
ok u re happy that after almost 3 yrs nobody has heard anything about him. U hv devilish mindset and if u don't drop it, it will lead you to hell.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by oforjide: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
ugochukwufrenzy:
I thought dey said he is gay...Nigerian bloggers.i weep for una undecided
don't believ side talk does he look like a guy to u. You judge it by ur self.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
tomide94:
na una know
fine lady, how is Osun state
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by blackboy2star(m): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
SUCCESS SAPELE GIRL DAN TAKE HIS PLACE...

ACHILLES45:

grin grin grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Pekele007: 2:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
SoftP:
grin grin grin
If u know me, u will retract ur words with apology.
Social media dey really deceive una. cheesy
shut up... online millionaire
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by SOFTENGR: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kemen! Come and see the babe wey your ugly self dey die for.
She Don get belle and she no know who give am grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by iyapont: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
bluefilm:
But I thought they said this nigga is gay?
gay can still meet a woman na...infact most Nigerian gay r bisexuals... married to women and still dig guys
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by noisy45(m): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
I must yansh celebrities before I die
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Jaqenhghar: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
ACHILLES45:

grin grin grin
LOL
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by bluefilm: 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
iyapont:
gay can still meet a woman na...infact most Nigerian gay r bisexuals... married to women and still dig guys

How you take know? wink
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 3:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
But uti na homo na
Edit: ok someone just said he is bi
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by dheaven: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
Those claiming he is a gay have you ever had encounter with him in that aspect?
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by Akporhono4u(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
ACHILLES45:

grin grin grin

Bros there is ntin like efeoghene
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by SoftP(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pekele007:

shut up... online millionaire
Lolz" seems u need someone to get u busy kid
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
He really is the father.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Reacts To Tboss Being Pregnant For Him by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
ACHILLES45:

grin grin grin

Dude is dragging space with Vic_O cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed, Wizkid's New Artiste, Celebrates With Family And Friends (Photos) / Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Fred Ezimadu Is Dead! Big Fredo Dies Of Tooth Infection In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.