Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day (50505 Views)

Jude Okoye, His Wife Ify And Children On Christmas Day (Photos) / Nadia And Nathan Okoye Dress For Cultural Day In School / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by sxme(m): 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
safarigirl:
What about their first son? Have they sent him to the village?

The way they constantly exclude that boy from all their pictures, tomorrow, some people will say some kids are being selfish because they feel unloved.

Paul and his wife should continue excluding their son from all their pictures, because na only twins dem born
what is wrong with all of u? Always creating division. U would stay here and knw why he isnt in da pic? Oh! They shld explain to u. Clown

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Jagaban880:

baba na so u like quarrel
that guy dey insult person wife and I dey vex angry

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by safarigirl(f): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lickpreeq:
many of the Igbo footballers are never successful
Have you heard of yekini and the likes?
Yekini successful? He's the highest scorer in Nigeria, that's it.

But internationally, Kanu and Okocha are the greatest exports from Nigerian football. Yekini barely had a club career and never got a CAF award, how many medals did he win? How many trophies? Keshi may even be said to have been more successful than Yekini

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by eedrissa(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
iamJ:
See how the wife looks like their house help
What kind of dressing is that Biko?

if she look like house help am sure ur wife will look like refugee people
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
sxme:
what is wrong with all of u? Always creating division. U would stay here and knw why he isnt in da pic? Oh! They shld explain to u. Clown
if you don't have a proper explanation, don't quote me.

Maybe he is the one taking the pictures. Jester.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Lickpreeq(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
RTSC:

lol

The semen you are gubbling up has entered your brain.
he pain am

hahahahaa[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Mgold20: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
See below
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by HerCuteness(f): 1:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
iamJ:

She looks good.
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by gwama: 1:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
iamJ:

If your house help dress like that, it's already your mistress that you finance so she can dress well. cool cool
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
profmsboi:
Cool

Who go borrow me 50K, I go give the person back before month end of April.. I need am badly. embarassed

Wetin be your collateral?
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by profmsboi(m): 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wisdomval67:

Wetin be your collateral?
I no get collateral... Weting you want?
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by profmsboi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
ghost3040:
PM me ur Acct number.
Give me your mail sir.
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by gbagyiza: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
zpraiz:
Why does her leg look like dat

It looks like tattoo i guess.
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by uju22(f): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
nope you ain't saying the truth , the wife really look amazingly beautiful.
iamJ:

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Coso56: 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
profmsboi:

I no get collateral... Weting you want?

If you get something to use stand I go borrow you but if not sorry
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by profmsboi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wisdomval67:

If you get something to use stand I go borrow you but if not sorry

I no get anything to take stand, that's why I dey ask you weting you want, whether I fit find am....

I need the money badly, I wan use am pay my school fee and accommodation fee.
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chai. I must sue Kamoru! I gave him six yards to sow for me. He used four for me and used the remaining two to sow for Paul's son! LOL! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Lovelyn451(f): 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lickpreeq:
Paul okoyes daughter wearing Ankara
This piglets don't even have native attire undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed
who are u referring to as piglets? secondly, only Yoruba's call it Ankara, Igbo call it akwa and Hausa's call it atampa and its called wax print in english, so stop claiming it, other African countries wear it too

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Juus(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nice 1
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by zoby225588: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
REGINA DANIELS disgraced and defeated by ALEX UNUSUAL in Dance competition. HD VIDEOS www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHJ3tgpAog0&sns

subscribe for more videos
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by oforjide: 2:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
DonDraper66:
Bad belle no gud
yorubas and tribalism are 5 and 6 assuming she is from another tribe especially igbo, u will support that post.
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by nurusystem(m): 2:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
My real Paul the psquare
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by TargetbaseAfric: 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Our goal is to send consumers to your website who want to buy or use the services you provide. Our primary concern is to focus on optimizing your website adequately. Let's help you get your website ranking on Google so that consumers can easily connect with your business. Our website is https://targetbase.africa
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by Joystark(f): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
iamJ:

Pls what's wrong with her outfit?
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
iamJ:

do you expect her to open her body?
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by mechanics(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
She dresses maturely not like others that will open their body for the world.
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Get our affordable properties by
calling or whastapp 08033964348. you can also visit our website
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day by TANID(m): 3:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
If Anyone Need This Kind Of stamp Concrete In That Paul House contact Me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Adesua Etomi Flaunts Baby Bump On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.