Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P (34787 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Fashola At 60. / Amachree: Camcorder Found By Fashola At Lekki Tollgate Looked Planted / 9 Prosperous States In Nigeria Vs 12 Highly Miserable States - Bismarck Rewane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by MrLankeeee(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
globemoney:
This one go soon port go APC. Anywhere belle face... Abi mopolchi? undecided

Nor b lie, anywhere belle face na front.
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by ebukamen(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Mind you those people that Fashola deported were mostly wawa and abkakaliki lowlives. They were dropped at Onitsha because onitsha is the gateway to the rest of the east. Funny enough peter obi also deported many abakaliki people back to ebonyi state. For centuries, wawa and abakaliki people bring nothing but shame to Igbos.

You are an idiot. Big idiot
Mode can ban me for all I care but you are double stupid for calling Abakaliki low lives. What can you offer in life except this your hate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by harryportter: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Amuocha:
Fashola has performed 30% (Housing) , 25% (Power) and 40% (Infrastructure)
MAKING IT A TOTAL OF 95% OVER 300%.REMARK= F9

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by patrickcollins: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
nonsobaba:
Mind you those people that Fashola deported were mostly wawa and abkakaliki lowlives. They were dropped at Onitsha because onitsha is the gateway to the rest of the east. Funny enough peter obi also deported many abakaliki people back to ebonyi state. For centuries, wawa and abakaliki people bring nothing but shame to Igbos.
Ur head

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Earthquake2: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
ebukamen:

Mode can ban me for all I care but you are double stupid for calling Abakaliki low lives. What can you offer in life except this your hate.

That guy is an Afonja don't be deceived
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Olusheyi1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
See my rich signature for your urgent financial needs
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by AnyoneButAtiku: 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
farem:
This is after the election and I find this interesting.
The caption is from someone. Read:

"We defeated you, you're still making noise. You just want Atiku to finish his money, yet na only mouth you dey contribute, if they asked you to bring money for lawyers now, you will say Buhari has frozen your account"
AA

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ezeakachidozie/status/1110820332766707712

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by frowland(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Esseite:
Yet someone without waec rules over all of them.... a brilliant SAN and astonishing Economists in the duo of Obi and Bismarck.
Jesus don't have all this certificates, yet the earths is his and its fullness. The wisdom of men is like a filthy rag before God. I learn about life differently.
The geeks (Amazon, Alphabet, Facebook, Microsoft) have all inherited the earth, yet they ALL dont have certificate. Please come and take my certificate and make me president. Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Gsteve01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
"You see your life"

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by madridsta007(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
StOla:
Hahahaha!

The deporter and the deportee.

Peter Obi used that tribal politics to ensure Anambra electorates will not vote for the ACN candidate, Ngige.

Now the same Obiano he did all that for to win for APGA, has become his political enemy.

Fashola: Peter, no be all miscreants I deport, including Yorubas and Hausa. Why you carry am for head go report me to Jonathan that year?

Obi: Nna na politricks. I trick the media to achieve my aim. Like I trick them about my single wristwatch.
[/s]

After elections, you are still lying. You are so good at it- you the BMC's- such that Lai Mohammed no longer has to work again! Have you seen him anywhere recently?
Don't you guys get tired of lying?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Denikayan: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
When is Obi going to China

grin
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by wink2015(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
farem:

"We defeated you, you're still making noise. You just want Atiku to finish his money, yet na only mouth you dey contribute, if they asked you to bring money for lawyers now, you will say Buhari has frozen your account"
AA

THIS REWANE BISMARCK of a man come and develop Delta state.

The Pat Utomi, the Ibrus, Great Ogboru, Late Gamaliel Onosode, Rewane Bismarck and Tony Elumelu have spent a greater part of their working years and career developing yoruba land.

While Delta state is in ruin.

No industries to engage the youth!
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by DJPutin: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rewane, likely to be the Next CBN Governor
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Monkers(m): 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
scribble:
I used 70 million to design website because na yahoo boys do the website for me and Tinubu's own sef dey inside.

Power is not only rocket science. It is nuclear science. I thought if i plant a few green grass on the PHCN line, it will be better.

Planting a green grass on a phcn line will light up
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by farem: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
TheAngry1:
Atiku is now history grin grin grin grin o ma se o! grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by farem: 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
wink2015:

The Pat Utomi, the Ibrus, Great Ogboru, Late Gamaliel Onosode, Rewane Bismarck and Tony Elumelu have spent a greater part of their working years and career developing yoruba land.

O think Yoruba, like some western countries celebrate merit other than sentiments. They wouldn't mind if any of the mentioned are made commisioners
in their states BUT violence and ignorance will not allow the South South to use or vote for them
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Gucciboss: 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
frowland:

Jesus don't have all this certificates, yet the earths is his and its fullness. The wisdom of men is like a filthy rag before God. I learn about life differently.
The geeks (Amazon, Alphabet, Facebook, Microsoft) have all inherited the earth, yet they ALL dont have certificate. Please come and take my certificate and make me president. Ndi ara.

Don't decieve yourself. If these guys open their drawer, the certificates there will outnumber all your the text books you've ever used in your entire life. grin
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Baroba(m): 6:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
nonsobaba:

This drug dealer is still hanging around here, funny you never mention your brothers who are been slaughtered for trafficking illicit drugs all over Asia. Usu raakwa nne gị.
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by solochiben(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
nonsobaba:

you are a fool!!!
I don't blame you, I blame your paedophilic Father and your Nymphomanic mother. that brought you (a waste) on us as NIGERIANS.
you are more useful in the grave!!!
Bastard
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
this fashola used to be fresh...working under the dullard is really telling on him.
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by SilasNwude: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

Peter obi, the Chinese man that wants to rule Nigeria
[/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking Nonsense

grin
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Shampoo77: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
farem:

AA

The guy above me is a psycho patient
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Afonja007: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
ebukamen:

you think his an igbo person ?he want to sow seed seed of hate amongst igbos
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Afonja007: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
frowland:

so where is buharis own invention without certificate abi every thing for Nigeria go different?
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by SilasNwude: 7:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
codinglang:

grin
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by olumide4christ: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
wink2015:

If he come contest, Una go gree vote for am, if he no be part of PDP

For South-south and southeast people, no matter how good you are, even if someone like Jesus Christ came to contest for elections, they will not vote for him if he isn't on the platform of PDP.

I keep on wondering the kind of love potion or spell that PDP has given to or placed this people under��
Re: Peter Obi, Rewane Bismarck & Raji Fashola At A Function: Can You Caption This P by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
SURVEY: PROVIDING SOLUTIONS TO THE 21ST CENTURY CHURCH CHALLENGES

Good Evening,

I trust you have had a great day.

We are carrying out a survey on the subject matter and would appreciate your kind participation.

Kindly click on the lick below or simply scan the attached bar/QR Code to answer a set of 10 quick multiple choice questions in less than a minute.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WDKGF8T

I thank you very much indeed for your assistance.

PS. You may share with your contacts if you please. The survey closes in the next 24 hours and we would appreciate as many responses as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat Abuja, Demand Sack Of NWC (Photos) / PDP Crisis Escalates As Protesters Take Over National Secretariat / US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.