Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Dream: Hell Really Exist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dream: Hell Really Exist (483 Views)

Does "Hell" Really Exist Or It Was Invented By Religion? / Does Hell Really Exist? / Do Mermaids Really Exist??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream: Hell Really Exist by ChoiceK(f): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Hello everyone, i had a terrible dream and I'm going to share it to you all.
After I had given my life to Christ newly which was late last year, i had a terrible dream but before then, I had been praying to God a prayer like this "Lord anywhere I am not doing well, anywhere I am falling pls tell me so that I will correct myself" I actually copied this prayer from internet maybe in one of Angelical Zambrano's Testimony or in any other testimony. And God answered my prayer.
My Dream:[/b]It seemed as if I was in a different world, the sky was something red or orange in colour and I was the only one living. I was living in a large room which was not a fine one.
And then I began to think inside me that I was ready and worthy to go to heaven if I should die now because I had stop doing this and I had stop doing that.
And suddenly I died and saw myself in a passage, the passage was dark but there was a light coming from above which kept the passage bright. I was lieing down naked on the floor of the passage but I never thought of it.
I was just there thinking of how Jesus would come and take me to heaven without judging me because I had lived well so I thought, I just felt that I was worthy to go to heaven.
Why I was lieing down on the floor waiting for Jesus to come and take me to heaven, and then I had a voice which said [b]"Do you think you are going to heaven?
, this word shocked me and I jumped up with fear and prostrated in a pleading form and I asked "why wouldn't I go to heaven, but I had stop doing this and that" I said why I mentioned few things which I had stopped doing.
Because you didn't read my word the voice said to me again.
"Will only that make me not to go to heaven?" I replied, I was very afraid and different thought were running in my heart.
By this time I was feeling the heat of hell, dear readers, I began to feel the hotness of hell and its like I was crying (I can't remember) and pleading and then the voice changed to my mum's voice when she use to warn me to read my Bible here on earth.
"Read your Bible, you will not read, only to press phone...." The voice was still speaking and I woke up.
Readers, when I woke up, I felt heat in my body,my body was feeling different and it's seems like my body was hot. And I was very much afraid, I ran to my dad and narrated it to him. thank God it was a dream and not real, if not where would I be now?
My dear, when I woke up from this dream, I didn't need a prophet, a soothsayer, a dream interpreter or whatsoever to tell me what this dream meant.
This dream actually meant that I had to read my bible and anyone who fails to read the bible would not see the kingdom of God.
I remember when I hadn't surrendered all to God, I once asked my mum, if anyone could go to heaven even if he does well but doesn't read his bible? And my mum said it wasn't possible because how then, will he/she know what God said we should do and don't do. Maybe my mum's reply might had sound impossible to me but here I am late last year dreaming where I could have gone to hell just because I never read the bible.
Then, I never had time for my bible the word of God but I had so much time for my phone and my phone now became my idol.
Hell is real, at least this my dream proved to me that hell really exist in case of the atheists and JW. I actually felt the heat of hell in me.
I gave my life to Christ due to the fear of hell in me but as time went on, I began to feel the love of God in my life and I got the Holy Spirit our comforter.
My dear, what about you, do you read your bible the word of God? Some people actually read their Bible only on Sundays and they are sometimes proud of it. Some read few verses only after a long period of time.
Read your bible everyday or at least four times out of seven days,Read at least two chapters in a day besides, you are able to read a whole novel containing 40pages or more how much more the bible. When you read your bible, God is pleased with you because you are reading His word. When you read the bible the devil your one enemy is angry. He would try to stop you from reading your bible by making you feel sleepy, bored or tired but don't fail to always rebuke him. The devil hates you with burning passion, he hates mankind, he hates God's creation and his determined to send mankind to hell where he,the devil belongs.
Surrender your life to Christ now, many would not see 25th or 1st of January, as your reading this now, a lot of people are trooping to hell and thousands are falling inside, pls don't be among them.
I began to read my bible, I made up my mind to read the whole of the bible,I started by reading the whole of new testament and when I had finished reading the new testament, then I switched over to old testament, I am currently reading Isaiah. I tell you when I was reading my bible, I really enjoyed it especially the story of our Lord Jesus Christ. You can also start yours.
I'm happy to be in the truth, I'm happy to be saved and I'm no more a slave of sin but a child of God and I don't care what the world would say, even if they say that I like to do holy holy too much or even if they say I am over righteous, I don't still care, after all the bible said we should be holy for God is holy. If I follow the world, I would also follow them and fall inside hell, so I will follow Jesus so that I will follow Him and go to Heaven. Even if they call you Jew man, or say "u be Jew man" Don't listen to them and even if they say "wise up, shine your eyes, bro" don't also listen to them because that's the devil speaking through them forget about the title "bro". Even if they call you "pretender", or say "pretender does the worse", still don't listen to them,on that day we shall know the pretenders, of course they would be differentiated.
Be wise and smart in God and the wonderful things of God. Jesus loves you, love Him back, develop a heavenly vision. Let us see ourselves in heaven with our heavenly crown and garments living in our heavenly mansion.
Oh, I want to be there, I will do anything to get there.
If you really want to give your life to Christ pls Say this word of prayer:
"Lord Jesus I thank you for the life you gave unto me because I have the opportunity to repent and to live for you. Lord I know I have sinned against you and I know you sent your only begotten son to die for me on the cross. Jesus was humiliated for me on the cross just because of your great love in my life and mankind, Lord please forgive me all my sins and trespasses and make me clean and worthy and acceptable in your sight. Make me to live a good life for you alone, help me to live a righteous and a holy life for you Lord and make me to Love you Lord. Write my name in the book of life Lord and help me to make heaven, forgive my sins Lord Jesus. In Jesus Mighty name I have prayed, Amen".
If you have prayed to God to forgive you and you wouldn't go back to your sins anymore then you are welcome to the wonderful family of Jesus. I am in the family too, Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by Greatzeus(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2019
I believe hell exist because the Bible says so. Your dream is not an evidence that hell exist,it was a result of your sub conscious thought. God will not show anyone any dream so as to believe the doctrines He had explicitly written down in scriptures.
Your dream is nothing compared to the authority of the scriptures,this is why we have lots of false prophecies and doctrines in church today. The Bible is enough,you don't need any confirmation again about God's word. It works, believe it and act on it.

1 Like

Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dreams are not proof of anything but your fervent imaginations.
Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by finalboss(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChoiceK:
After I had given my life to Christ newly which was late last year, i had a terrible dream but before then, I had been praying to God a prayer like this "Lord anywhere I am not doing well, anywhere I am falling pls tell me so that I will correct myself" I actually copied this prayer from internet maybe in one of Angelical Zambrano's Testimony or in any other testimony. And God answered my prayer.
My Dream:[/b]It seemed as if I was in a different world, the sky was something red or orange in colour and I was the only one living. I was living in a large room which was not a fine one.
And then I began to think inside me that I was ready and worthy to go to heaven if I should die now because I had stop doing this and I had stop doing that.
And suddenly I died and saw myself in a passage, the passage was dark but there was a light coming from above which kept the passage bright. I was lieing down naked on the floor of the passage but I never thought of it.
I was just there thinking of how Jesus would come and take me to heaven without judging me because I had lived well so I thought, I just felt that I was worthy to go to heaven.
Why I was lieing down on the floor waiting for Jesus to come and take me to heaven, and then I had a voice which said [b]"Do you think you are going to heaven?
, this word shocked me and I jumped up with fear and prostrated in a pleading form and I asked "why wouldn't I go to heaven, but I had stop doing this and that" I said why I mentioned few things which I had stopped doing.
"Will only that make me not to go to heaven?" I replied, I was very afraid and different thought were running in my heart.
By this time I was feeling the heat of hell, dear readers, I began to feel the hotness of hell and its like I was crying (I can't remember) and pleading and then the voice changed to my mum's voice when she use to warn me to read my Bible here on earth.
"Read your Bible, you will not read, only to press phone...." The voice was still speaking and I woke up.
Readers, when I woke up, I felt heat in my body,my body was feeling different and it's seems like my body was hot. And I was very much afraid, I ran to my dad and narrated it to him. thank God it was a dream and not real, if not where would I be now?
My dear, when I woke up from this dream, I didn't need a prophet, a soothsayer, a dream interpreter or whatsoever to tell me what this dream meant.
This dream actually meant that I had to read my bible and anyone who fails to read the bible would not see the kingdom of God.
I remember when I hadn't surrendered all to God, I once asked my mum, if anyone could go to heaven even if he does well but doesn't read his bible? And my mum said it wasn't possible because how then, will he/she know what God said we should do and don't do. Maybe my mum's reply might had sound impossible to me but here I am late last year dreaming where I could have gone to hell just because I never read the bible.
Then, I never had time for my bible the word of God but I had so much time for my phone and my phone now became my idol.
Hell is real, at least this my dream proved to me that hell really exist in case of the atheists and JW. I actually felt the heat of hell in me.
I gave my life to Christ due to the fear of hell in me but as time went on, I began to feel the love of God in my life and I got the Holy Spirit our comforter.
My dear, what about you, do you read your bible the word of God? Some people actually read their Bible only on Sundays and they are sometimes proud of it. Some read few verses only after a long period of time.
Read your bible everyday or at least four times out of seven days,Read at least two chapters in a day besides, you are able to read a whole novel containing 40pages or more how much more the bible. When you read your bible, God is pleased with you because you are reading His word. When you read the bible the devil your one enemy is angry. He would try to stop you from reading your bible by making you feel sleepy, bored or tired but don't fail to always rebuke him. The devil hates you with burning passion, he hates mankind, he hates God's creation and his determined to send mankind to hell where he,the devil belongs.
Surrender your life to Christ now, many would not see 25th or 1st of January, as your reading this now, a lot of people are trooping to hell and thousands are falling inside, pls don't be among them.
I began to read my bible, I made up my mind to read the whole of the bible,I started by reading the whole of new testament and when I had finished reading the new testament, then I switched over to old testament, I am currently reading Isaiah. I tell you when I was reading my bible, I really enjoyed it especially the story of our Lord Jesus Christ. You can also start yours.
I'm happy to be in the truth, I'm happy to be saved and I'm no more a slave of sin but a child of God and I don't care what the world would say, even if they say that I like to do holy holy too much or even if they say I am over righteous, I don't still care, after all the bible said we should be holy for God is holy. If I follow the world, I would also follow them and fall inside hell, so I will follow Jesus so that I will follow Him and go to Heaven. Even if they call you Jew man, or say "u be Jew man" Don't listen to them and even if they say "wise up, shine your eyes, bro" don't also listen to them because that's the devil speaking through them forget about the title "bro". Even if they call you "pretender", or say "pretender does the worse", still don't listen to them,on that day we shall know the pretenders, of course they would be differentiated.
Be wise and smart in God and the wonderful things of God. Jesus loves you, love Him back, develop a heavenly vision. Let us see ourselves in heaven with our heavenly crown and garments living in our heavenly mansion.
"Lord Jesus I thank you for the life you gave unto me because I have the opportunity to repent and to live for you. Lord I know I have sinned against you and I know you sent your only begotten son to die for me on the cross. Jesus was humiliated for me on the cross just because of your great love in my life and mankind, Lord please forgive me all my sins and trespasses and make me clean and worthy and acceptable in your sight. Make me to live a good life for you alone, help me to live a righteous and a holy life for you Lord and make me to Love you Lord. Write my name in the book of life Lord and help me to make heaven, forgive my sins Lord Jesus. In Jesus Mighty name I have prayed, Amen".
If you have prayed to God to forgive you and you wouldn't go back to your sins anymore then you are welcome to the wonderful family of Jesus. I am in the family too, Amen.
is this your prove ??
Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by PolymathDave(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thank you for this, to be honest, for a period now. I have been backsliding terribly. Just too many distractions.(Tho I can't fully believe in the dream but it was still helpful)
I need to revive my spiritual life.
Which church do you attend? and do you evangelise?@OP
Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by TVSA: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChoiceK:
nawa o

Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by Uyi168: 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Christians will die and go to Allah hell..
Muslims will die and go to Yahweh's hell..
Atheists will die and be shared equally between the two hells..

It's all good!

1 Like

Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by malvisguy212: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
HELL!!! op have woke the inner self ( fear) of atheism.
Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by spongeisback: 10:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Coartem 1 thrice daily, please add blood medication and paracetamol. Wishing you speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by ChoiceK(f): 1:42am On Mar 28, 2019
I pity u all, sit and be waiting for big prove, u better wise up and do not allow the devil to cheat u and eventually destroy u.
Weather u accept or not, the truth about Christ still remains, don't with till u die and realise that u were completly wrong.
Many people including atheist while at their point of death will remember hell and they will become scared.
Well its left for u, u can believe anything u wish but the end shall tell.
Re: My Dream: Hell Really Exist by ChoiceK(f): 1:46am On Mar 28, 2019
PolymathDave:
Thank you for this, to be honest, for a period now. I have been backsliding terribly. Just too many distractions.(Tho I can't fully believe in the dream but it was still helpful)
I need to revive my spiritual life.
Which church do you attend? and do you evangelise?@OP
I attend Sovereign God Anointed Church and sure I do evangelize.
U should revive ur spiritual life quickly accompany it with fervent prayer. Let Christ don't come and still meet u backsliding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Failed A Critical Examination - Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Pastor Kofi Oduro Wears Panties, Nighties In Church To Lecture Women / Viral Video: TB Joshua Refuses To Collect Offering In UK Stadium!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.