Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Need Urgent Help And Education About Nigeria's Handling - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Need Urgent Help And Education About Nigeria's Handling (567 Views)

What Asians Think About Nigeria �� And Nigerians Will Shock � You / 21 Facts About Nigeria (video) / 101 Things You Hate About Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Urgent Help And Education About Nigeria's Handling by cschultis: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2019
Hello friends, I married my Nigerian husband in Nigeria last year and this year I am a civil servant. We would like to build something together in Nigeria so that I can leave my country Germany in 6 years to live in Nigeria. In order to bridge this time, it should of course be possible for my husband to visit me once a year for three months. I stress very much that it is not our intention that my husband should come all the way to Germany. He has been a church minister for 33 years and is so firmly anchored that this is never an option for us. After two attempts to get a travel visa which was rejected because of the return forecast (despite Kontosuazüge, countless certificates from the church and everything that goes with it) According to lawyers, the consulate wants hard facts such as a contract and a monthly paycheck as we get it in Germany. My question to you now. Are there employment contracts and monthly pay slips in Nigeria? According to my husband, he only has the bank statements about his regular income. And more importantly, where can I read that this is not common practice in Nigeria, so that I can underline my evidence for the consulate. I am grateful for every tip. And again .. we do not want a family reunion in Germany. Love you
Re: Need Urgent Help And Education About Nigeria's Handling by writeprof(m): 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
cschultis:
Hello friends, I married my Nigerian husband in Nigeria last year and this year I am a civil servant. We would like to build something together in Nigeria so that I can leave my country Germany in 6 years to live in Nigeria. In order to bridge this time, it should of course be possible for my husband to visit me once a year for three months. I stress very much that it is not our intention that my husband should come all the way to Germany. He has been a church minister for 33 years and is so firmly anchored that this is never an option for us. After two attempts to get a travel visa which was rejected because of the return forecast (despite Kontosuazüge, countless certificates from the church and everything that goes with it) According to lawyers, the consulate wants hard facts such as a contract and a monthly paycheck as we get it in Germany. My question to you now. Are there employment contracts and monthly pay slips in Nigeria? According to my husband, he only has the bank statements about his regular income. And more importantly, where can I read that this is not common practice in Nigeria, so that I can underline my evidence for the consulate. I am grateful for every tip. And again .. we do not want a family reunion in Germany. Love you

Payslips are not given the bank statement serves as evidence of salary received.

(1) (Reply)

See Why It Is Six Feet For Depth Of A Grave / Indian Culture / Is Receiving/collecting Something With Left Hand A Sin/bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.