Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 AM

Two Irresponsible BRT Bus Ticket Vendors Along Mile12-ikorodu - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Two Irresponsible BRT Bus Ticket Vendors Along Mile12-ikorodu (518 Views)

Registered BRT Bus For Sale / Ashok Leyland Bus For Sale ( Red BRT Bus ) / 40 Sitters Luxurious Bus For Sale / HIRE (brt Type) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Irresponsible BRT Bus Ticket Vendors Along Mile12-ikorodu by gidimafia: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2019
I guess its no news that commuters complain of the attitude of This people...it took me 1hr 30min to get a bus at one the brt terminals without any good reason..there were buses passing but wont stop because the the lady selling ticket told us she won't sell ticket until the person in charges of stopping buses is not around yet..finally when the later came around she was just non challant to carring out her duties..i had to speak up there by making thid video..Watch
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvePmP4gObT/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fvj6fww1quec
Re: Two Irresponsible BRT Bus Ticket Vendors Along Mile12-ikorodu by AscomMedia: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Every frequent user of the blue brt knows that they don't sell ticket when there is scarcity.
simply because if they sell and a bus doesn't come, the passengers will start asking for a refund which they don't do.
you people are now harassing them??
Re: Two Irresponsible BRT Bus Ticket Vendors Along Mile12-ikorodu by gidimafia: 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
I know this..read well..Bros there were buses passing..the person selling ticket and the person stopin d bus were not just doing their jobs right a
AscomMedia:
Every frequent user of the blue brt knows that they don't sell ticket when there is scarcity.
simply because if they sell and a bus doesn't come, the passengers will start asking for a refund which they don't do.
Re: Two Irresponsible BRT Bus Ticket Vendors Along Mile12-ikorodu by gidimafia: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
Did you even watch the video
AscomMedia:
Re: Two Irresponsible BRT Bus Ticket Vendors Along Mile12-ikorodu by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 19, 2020
You mentioned me. How may I bring service sir?
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Honda Discussion Continues In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 899k / Aspamda/trade Fair,wholesales Procurement Agent For Spare Parts / Used Neat 2007 XLE Toyota Camry For Grab @ 1.7m (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.