Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started (3089 Views)

NNPC Recruitment Criteria Exclude Graduates From Poor Homes, Says NANS / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court / NNPC PAST TEST AND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR 2019 NNPC RECRUITMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by REDInks(m): 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Salam aleikum....

Country o ti kpa....only God can help us now grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by PolymathDave(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very true and even IF the recruitment is still on, it will favour northerners as they will most likely be recruited more than southerners.

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by ddjay: 2:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
PolymathDave:
Very true and even IF the recruitment is still on, it will favour northerners as they will most likely be recruited more than southerners.
Slight correction here, in the north to there Christians and Muslims, so it would favour the northern Muslims, 99.9%

9 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by PolymathDave(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
ddjay:

Slight correction here, in the north to there Christians and Muslims, so it would favour the northern Muslims, 99.9%

True.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by hadjipapiey(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Just negodu undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
no comment
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by Nukilia: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
The Nigeria of our dreams cheesy grin cheesy
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself with "my source"

Guys like you are the reason why the nation won't move forward.

Stop spreading what you don't know of - all these "dem say"

All of you pessimists will be shocked for the first time!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by Vuvaaenergy01: 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Help yourself while waiting for NNPC

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

As a matter of fact, guys that can call a spade a spade are the reason Nigeria will move forward. I suspect you have benefited from godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by identitylenz(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Introducing a new, completely safe brightening solution to help correct skin pigment imperfections and reveal the bright, even flawless complexion you desire.
The NovAge Bright Sublime Skin Care Set is our advanced-performing routine for skin discolourations and dark spots. Powered by patented Multi-Bright Technology and Gardenia Plant Stem Cell extract, NovAge Bright Sublime helps to suppress melanin production to reveal a lighter, more luminous complexion.
LIGHTENS SKIN BY UP TO 40%† - CLINICALLY PROVEN
The NovAge Bright Sublime Skin Care Set of six products is designed to follow the Oriflame Youth Enhancing Skin Care Routine. The products are designed to work in harmony to deliver the very best results.
BEST RESULTS WHEN YOU FOLLOW THE ORIFLAME YOUTH ENHANCING SKIN CARE ROUTINE - CLINICALLY PROVEN†1
Set contains:
NovAge Bright Sublime Brightening Cleanser
NovAge Bright Sublime Brightening Toner
NovAge Bright Sublime Advanced Brightening Eye Cream
NovAge Bright Sublime Advanced Brightening Multi-Action Essence
NovAge Bright Sublime Advanced Brightening Day Cream SPF 20
NovAge Bright Sublime Advanced Brightening Night Cream† Clinically tested on 42 women over 12 weeks †1 Clinically tested result of following the Oriflame Youth Enhancing Skin Care Routine using the NovAge Bright Sublime Skin Care Set, compared with cleanser and serum alone.
NOTE: Users of multiple products may find it takes time for the skin to adjust to an intense skin care regime. If so, we recommend introducing products gradually.

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by SAM1979: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
Price list and quantity
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by guru03(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
ddjay:

Guy one bottle of Wine for you, All Northern Christians are second class citizens.
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by REDInks(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Oga visionarian and optimist, have you worked in any of the NNPC subsidiaries before?
Probably NO...

Have you entered NNPC as a contractual staff or anything before?
I guess NO...

Before you come here trying to be all positive and patriotic, I have worked in WRPC before as an intern for good seven months, I know how it is, I know how they do things there, so before you come here and start behaving like you're the only Nigerian who is patriotic, get your own facts right first...

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by REDInks(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
ddjay:

I once knew a Muslim staff who couldn't spell his own name...
But receiving over 800k at the end of the month, and those that can do more are teaching in primary schools...

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
princetunex:

As a matter of fact, guys that can call a spade a spade are the reason Nigeria will move forward. I suspect you have benefited from godfatherism.

What a suspicion.

The reason for my stance is because in 2012 I heard same ramblings about the NAF.

Alas, u made it to the finals without any single man's help.

I failed the medicals and that was it. In fact I got retested several times. It just didn't work.
I would have gotten in on merit like my other colleagues.

You see out there,any will tell you it's not possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Officer or NCO cadre?

GlorifiedTunde:

What a suspicion.

The reason for my stance is because in 2012 I heard same ramblings about the NAF.

I failed the medicals and that was it. In fact I got retested several times. It just didn't work.

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by GuntersChain(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
before the advert came out, all positions have been duly occupied my there wards or close relatives. If not for nigeria labour law which stipulates that all vacancy must be fully advertised to make the recruitment authentic. Northen nigeria petroleum company(nnpc)
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Officer or NCO cadre?

Was supposed to get in as Flying Officer (Direct Short Service)
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Was supposed to get in as Flying Officer (Direct Short Service)

It was a miracle you got that far. The way it stands now (2019), such miracle is not possible anymore. Officers cadre is now 100% man-know-man.

It's really unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

It was a miracle you got that far. The way it stands now (2019), such miracle is not possible anymore. Officers cadre is now 100% man-know-man.

It's really unfortunate.

Well I wouldn't want to believe that because of my own experience.

Once you pass the aptitude test, you're fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Well I wouldn't want to believe that because of my own experience.

Once you pass the aptitude test, you're fine.

That was then, bro. things have changed drastically. This is 2019. Even NCO cadre is nearly 100% who you know, let alone commissioned officers' cadre.
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by samsard(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

That was then, bro. things have changed drastically. This is 2019. Even NCO cadre is nearly 100% who you know, let alone commissioned officers' cadre.
Made it to the board interview, didn't make it to the final list. I know two guys I made friends with there that got in, the first was a non believer in man no man, brutally confident (even the board members had to threaten him for trying to intimidate them), smart and physically fit Bayelsan, he made it to the final list.
The second guy, well he was passed all tests, made it to cage 1 in the race, impressed in the interview (tho we all had our fall moments facing those men), he also made it.
I'm not saying any process in Nigeria is 100 percent merit based, but I can vouch for some degree of credibility in the NAF DSSC process.
& oga, I had my strongman too, and scaled all hurdles, still didn't make it tho

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:29am On Mar 28, 2019
samsard:
Made it to the board interview, didn't make it to the final list. I know two guys I made friends with there that got in, the first was a non believer in man no man, brutally confident (even the board members had to threaten him for trying to intimidate them), smart and physically fit Bayelsan, he made it to the final list.
The second guy, well he was passed all tests, made it to cage 1 in the race, impressed in the interview (tho we all had our fall moments facing those men), he also made it.
I'm not saying any process in Nigeria is 100 percent merit based, but I can vouch for some degree of credibility in the NAF DSSC process.
& oga, I had my strongman too, and scaled all hurdles, still didn't make it tho

You're talking about 2012, this is 2019. There's no merit list again. The generals themselves do not even have a say in the process again. Politicians have hijacked everything. It's not only in the military. I was a victim too.
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by samsard(m): 7:45am On Mar 28, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

You're talking about 2012, this is 2019. There's no merit list again. The generals themselves do not even have a say in the process again. Politicians have hijacked everything. It's not only in the military. I was a victim too.
The part about the generals not having a say may be kinda true.
But what I narrated was my experience. Anyway, only people from a section of my state made the list, my big cousin told me twas probably coz the the chairman of the legislative committee on defense was from that part.
But I strongly believe that they (at the very least) picked some on merit.
But I honestly understand what you are trying hard to drive home, a recruitment was conducted last year in an agency, people rushed to apply coz the pay was good, I didn't apply tho. A friend called me to tell me he got an appointment there, I told him I didn't apply.
Well, he told me POINT BLANK that he didn't apply either, two names were forwarded by his strong man and his was picked. grin & to be honest, nearly everyone I know with a public sector job had someone pull strings.
Sad thing
Edited : I applied last year, being 2018.
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by SocialJustice: 7:52am On Mar 28, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Grow sense for once.
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by Greatzeus(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2019
REDInks:

I once knew a Muslim staff who couldn't spell his own name...
But receiving over 800k at the end of the month, and those that can do more are teaching in primary schools...
No wonder no one takes you guys seriously even in politics,instead of you to state fact you will be banking on lies and propaganda. Idiotic liar,a man earning 800k but couldn't spell his name

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by lilmax(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2019
Greatzeus:

No wonder no one takes you guys seriously even in politics,instead of you to state fact you will be banking on lies and propaganda. Idiotic liar,a man earning 800k but couldn't spell his name
lol you don't believe it? that means you're not well informed
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2019
samsard:
The part about the generals not having a say may be kinda true.
But what I narrated was my experience. Anyway, only people from a section of my state made the list, my big cousin told me twas probably coz the the chairman of the legislative committee on defense was from that part.
But I strongly believe that they (at the very least) picked some on merit.
But I honestly understand what you are trying hard to drive home, a recruitment was conducted last year in an agency, people rushed to apply coz the pay was good, I didn't apply tho. A friend called me to tell me he got an appointment there, I told him I didn't apply.
Well, he told me POINT BLANK that he didn't apply either, two names were forwarded by his strong man and his was picked. grin & to be honest, nearly everyone I know with a public sector job had someone pull strings.
Sad thing
Edited : I applied last year, being 2018.

That's the most probable reason. Nigeria is a mess.
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by charles424(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Can you repost adverts on Facebook and earn money?
Stop wasting your data on Facebook,join me here on this WhatsApp link and I show you how to do it...it's as simple as ABC and you withdraw money to your account weekly....very reliable and with proves of bank alerts of members....
You will never regret you read this...

https:///FGndKzDj1l57Dcsor0wNWb
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by REDInks(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Greatzeus:

When you get a proper home training, come back and commet on this thread like an adult.

You are too daft to understand what am saying, after all you've never in your life entered any of the NNPC subsidiaries...
Re: NNPC Recruitment Might Have Ended Before It Started by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

What a suspicion.

But this is one out of a thousand. But I'm saddened you failed though.

(1) (Reply)

Ok FOODS / Npower Survey Form 2019: How To Participate In The Survey Test For 2016 Benefic / Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.