Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company (3098 Views)

Bleu Orange Oxford Ace A Subsidiary Of Oxford International Group Is Seeking To / Job Openings @ Bleu Orange Oxford / Bleu Orange Oxford Is Recruiting Sales And Marketing Executives (2) (3) (4)

Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by WakeNbaked: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Starangel4321:
Good day fam,got an interview invite from Blue Orange Oxford real estate company at Egbeda for sales and marketing position, please who has some information about them,how legit they are and their pay.
Ah, Aunty no try am oh.

I left there last year, after working for a week. Worst real estate company ever, as someone that has been in the industry for 32 years I can tell you that 76% of industry are sick of Blue manipulation of their employee with some petty cash couple with long hours of work.

Edit: somebody don like this comment, na joke I dey oh. Was expecting a reply first before explaining to you all an important lesson about the Internet. I know everything sounds legit that's because I am a trained psychologist.

Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2020
Wow,what a revelation ,I would have wasted my TP...thank you
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by WakeNbaked: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Starangel4321:
Wow,what a revelation ,I would have wasted my TP...thank you
My friend you better prepare and go for that interview but I slap you, don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Give me your account number I go give yiu 1k for your transport but if you no get the job you go give me my money back. I am serious.

Rejection is always better than regrets.

Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2020
Lol,are you kidding me? You really got me
I will give trial, anyhow it goes it's better than sitting at home idle...Thanks for the TP offer I'll be fine
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by WakeNbaked: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Starangel4321:
I will give trial, anyhow it goes it's better than sitting at home idle...Thanks for the TP offer I'll be fine
That's the attitude, get out from that comfort zone and start tormenting people on the need to get a house.

God speed.

Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Thanks jare
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by JorgedeToledo: 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Starangel4321:

How did the interview go?
Were they genuine?
Please, I will want to know.
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
JorgedeToledo:

How did the interview go?
Were they genuine?
Please, I will want to know.

Good evening,yes it was genuine,they are a highly placed organization..... And i've resumed work there
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by JorgedeToledo: 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Starangel4321:

Good evening,yes it was genuine,they are a highly placed organization..... And i've resumed work there
Okay, thanks a lot.

Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
Our agric farms are insured with Leadway insurance,isnt it amazing that your money will be safe with us,invest today with Bleu Orange Oxford.....

Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by ibiyo2012: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
PLS I INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE REAL
In response to your request, your interview has been rescheduled as
below stated for the position of a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE/
INVESTMENT MANAGER/ BUSINESS ASSOCIATE

Venue:
OXFORD COMMERCIAL OFFICE
House 291, Hosanna Villa, 3rd Avenue, 33/331 Road (Aquarium Gate),
I Close, Opposite Hettyfields Schools, Gowon Estate, Lagos.

Time: 9:00am Prompt

Date: Tuesday, 11th August, 2020.

Who to see: ADMIN

Come along with a copy of your CV.

NB: You must come with a nose cover.

Thank you.
--
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by CoopaSlim(m): 12:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Starangel4321:

Good morning, I have an interview there on Wednesday.
Can I have your number, please?
Better still, please text me via WhatsApp on
I’d like to discuss with you, to know more about the organization.
Thank you very much.
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 12, 2020
ibiyo2012:
PLS I INTERVIEW WITH THIS COMPANY I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE ARE REAL
In response to your request, your interview has been rescheduled as
below stated for the position of a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE/
INVESTMENT MANAGER/ BUSINESS ASSOCIATE

Venue:
OXFORD COMMERCIAL OFFICE
House 291, Hosanna Villa, 3rd Avenue, 33/331 Road (Aquarium Gate),
I Close, Opposite Hettyfields Schools, Gowon Estate, Lagos.

Time: 9:00am Prompt

Date: Tuesday, 11th August, 2020.

Who to see: ADMIN

Come along with a copy of your CV.

NB: You must come with a nose cover.

Thank you.
--

It's legit
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Sollybim(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Hi guys, I also got an invite from them for the position of a sales/investment manager.
Pls I assist a brother.
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 03, 2020
Starangel4321:
It's legit
Hello, good morning. This is urgent please. I applied in this company and I was selected to come for an interview in Abuja. Please, are they real? Is their salary structure OK?
Can you whatsapp me? Please.

I applied as marketing and sales executive.

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Blue Orange Oxford Real Estate Company by mosco07(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2021
Starangel4321:
Our agric farms are insured with Leadway insurance,isnt it amazing that your money will be safe with us,invest today with Bleu Orange Oxford.....

Were you paid to do an advert for that company on Nairaland? Bleu Orange is fake. The operate like GNLD. Anyone reading this should run from their interviews!

Teacher Needed Urgently Ajah Area / NIMASA 2012 Updates / Age Limit Of Gtbank