Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman (30690 Views)

The Great Masonic Secret Africans Were First Americans Shhh... / The Jesus Christ Matrix: The Church Is A Masonic Organisation / Chika Lann Celebrates Her Man And Lover On Father's Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 2:37am On Jul 31, 2019
Sodomy is worst than White Supremacy

Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sango king of kings

Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 10:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Sodomy worst than White Supremacy

Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Greetings

So let's talk to the strategy of war rape. Rapes are done in war in mass does anyone know this? Yes, for hundreds of years the British raped the Scotts and the Irish and subjected them to generational slavery. Yet mass rape does happen subtly or rather quiet unannoced war. This is when the missionary and or priests subtly rapes the children of the parish for a long period of time producing lots of sexually confused and sodomized children. This children now go against their parents beliefs and practices many end up on the streets homeless and involved in prostitution to survive. Do you know Adolf Hitler's life started this way? Yes Adolf was an abused little boy in the church were he horned talents in music and arts. Seeking a career in the arts Adolf traveled to Paris where he wasn't successful yet lived on the streets as a gay prostitute. Now let's explain what happens to these abused children. Guess who takes them in? The very same churches now support these sexually abused and traumatized children. After the Churches have raped tens of thousands of children here in the Washington DC area them now turn these children into a gang. And now these homosexual mafia are receiving government funding, jobs and all the benefits never given to the previous generations of poor children who didn t embrace homosexuality.

I have just showed you the strategy and you are responsible now whether you understand or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPKG0FRPtM4
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Greetings

So let's talk to the strategy of war rape. Rapes are done in war in mass does anyone know this? Yes, for hundreds of years the British raped the Scotts and the Irish and subjected them to generational slavery. Yet mass rape does happen subtly or rather quiet unannoced war. This is when the missionary and or priests subtly rapes the children of the parish for a long period of time producing lots of sexually confused and sodomized children. This children now go against their parents beliefs and practices many end up on the streets homeless and involved in prostitution to survive. Do you know Adolf Hitler's life started this way? Yes Adolf was an abused little boy in the church were he horned talents in music and arts. Seeking a career in the arts Adolf traveled to Paris where he wasn't successful yet lived on the streets as a gay prostitute. Now let's explain what happens to these abused children. Guess who takes them in? The very same churches now support these sexually abused and traumatized children. After the Churches have raped tens of thousands of children here in the Washington DC area them now turn these children into a gang. And now these homosexual mafia are receiving government funding, jobs and all the benefits never given to the previous generations of poor children who didn t embrace homosexuality.

I have just showed you the strategy and you are responsible now whether you understand or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPKG0FRPtM4

Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Greetings,

There are pedophiles among the Moors yet Elijah Muhammad wasn't one of them. Malcolm X who the FBI through infiltration into the Nation of Islam managed to isolate Malcolm X who they viewed as the Black Messiah. John Edgar Hoover a mulatto, reputed pedophile, and member of the same cult Elijah Cummings is in now the Phi Beta, founded at Williiams and Mary college in 1776, just a few days after Adam Weishaupt a Jewsih Jesuit crypto Jew formed the invisible college cult called the Illuminati. The Illuminati was founded actually in Germany the head of the Holy Roman Empire founded by the pedophile dirty Moors. Malcolm fell victim to an $800 million dollar war to manipulate his mind away from the truth Elijah Muhammad taught. This was Malcolm's unfortuante downfall and it almost happened to myself except I had Malcolm X as a lesson.

Malcolm X did learn about the extra children of Elijah Muhammad through his teenage secretaries from Wallace Deen Muhammad the oldest son of Elijah. Who did Malcolm go see when he set out to meet these young women whom Malcolm was told by Wallace that they had been impregnated by his father, disgraced and forced out the nation? I don't know yet Malcolm X was surrounded by agents in his personal life. The Muslims who followed Malcolm who were his body guards were all agents. As rumor has it one of the security Kenyatta had an affair with Betty Shabazz Malcolm's wife the whole time Malcolm was away for 6 months touring Africa for the cause of liberation. There were traitors all around Malcolm X and he lived in a dangerous situation and he didn't know it. Malcolm X was assassinated at the Audoroom Ballroom in Manhattan New York. We are told that Malcolm X ordered his security not to searched those coming in. Yet does this make sense for a father whose home was recently fire bombed and the lives of his 4 daughters put at risk? No, so stories are being made up to cover up the inside traitors in Malcolm's own inner circle. None of the security risked their lives to defend Malcolm while he was being gunned down and all of them were armed.

So let's get to Malcolm's main allegation that Elijah Muhammad had impregnated these teenage girls and abandoned them. I personally meet the son of Elijah and Tynetta Muhammad named Rasoul Akeem Muhammad. Rasoul was the minister of Detroit Mosque No. 1 where I joined the Nation in 1989. He didn't look abandoned to my eyes and ears. Rasoul spoke several languages, he was handsome and he was extremely well built and highly gifted and intelligent. Rasoul told of his upbriniging in his father's mansion in Mexico and Los Angeles. I never meet his brother Ishmael yet he was the National representative to Minister Farrakhan and he appeared the same way very polished and well brought up. Their mother whom we called respectively Mother Tynettya was a brilliant scholar and master numerologist. I have to go upon my own experiences and personal judgement in this case. It's not that I don't trust Malcolm X my hero yet I know the power of lies and deception that was perpetrated between these two powerful champions for justice Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X. There was a plot against Malcoms mind and he played into it.

As far as Farrakhan he is like Aaron in my view still a prophet yet got caught up in Egypt. Farrakhan was responsible for the death of Malcolm as member of the Omega Phi Psi another of Rome's Illuminati invisible college cults. Yet alot of great accomplishments of Louis Farrakhan would not been possible if he was not member of the Omega priesthood. Farrakhan brought millions of African Americans to Islam yet not quite all the way into true Islam. Farrakhan went against Elijah Muhammad's warnings to stay away from Jesse Jackson and to give up music and Egypt. Farrakhan did the Million Man March golden calf ritual effectively taking the people back into Egypt. I was the only Fruit of Islam that never went to any March on Washington. Farrakakan knew there was one who would be worthy of Elijah Muhammad's truth. Farrakhan knew about me long before the world. After Moses and Aaron it was Joshua that became the leader. And any would recall Pharaohs army wanted Joshua dead because Joshua was a born warrior. And Joshua didn't partake in the Golden Calf ritual going against Allah.

Malcolm X made a crucial mistake implying Elijah Muhammad was a pedophile. Polygamy is Islamic tradition and no great man desires to seed women already sowed. Elijah Muhammad choose girls young because he desired virgins and lots of heirs. It is important in any house that the wife be firm and correct.

Do I believe every single thing Elijah Muhammad taught of course not. I don't no need to copy cat. I am an Ifa man and Sango follower. I have a nationality and a divinity in Oyo Empire traditions. Yet the story of Yakub is true and science backs up that the original people created the Caucasian. Elijah Muhammad was a prophet in the Masonry order as was Noble Drew Ali. Neither of them is prophet Muhammad may the blessings of Allah forever be upon him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pibigIqFkj8
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
The nature of man is carnal
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
The Holy Roman Empire Built By Moors
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Moor to come
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Stifferlaws: 11:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Whatthesugar: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Billions of tax dollars missing in Baltimore can we now see how come two mass shootings in 24 hrs?

Got everybody talking about something else? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6vt1DPSJpA
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Whatthesugar: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Whatthesugar: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wake up out your your slumber
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Whatthesugar: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fake News

Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Whatthesugar: 1:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Whatthesugar: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2019
The rise of China in Africa wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__3E5vIFu1Q
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Whatthesugar: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
Michelle Obama is a man

Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Whatthesugar: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Isa son of Mary

Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Oshunglory: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Isa son of Mary
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Oshunglory: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
Evil plays all sides be warned
Re: 10 Masonic Secrets Kept From The Uninitiated Man And Woman by Oshunglory: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Ayomide Adeoye Luke Gets N500k From Oshiyoye Olusegun / Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary / Adaeze Yobo, Caroline Danjuma And Anna Banner Stun At MBGN 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.