Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary (30699 Views)

Traditional Marriage Of Adedimeji Lateef & Oyebade Adebimpe (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Adedimeji Lateef Shows Off His Fiancee On Set (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Omicronvaccine: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Actors Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef, Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Actors, Mo Bimpe and her husband, Adedimeji Lateef, are celebrating their first wedding anniversary today Thursday, December 22, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to their respective Instagram handle, the couple shared loved-up photos of themselves as they praised each other.

Adedimeji wrote;

"It’s a year already , still standing strong because forever is the deal .
Alhamdulilah Robil Alamin . May Allah be praised.

Like the sun , thought of your rises with me every morning, only to rest with me as I lay my head to sleep in the middle of the night and I am never tired of it .
May his mercy and blessings never depart from us .
Thank you for the peace you bring , thank you for your subtleness , thank you for taking care of this big baby even when you are suppose to be the baby .
Thank you for making me work on myself , thank you for discorvering alot that I don’t even see in myself , you have constantly bring out the best in me Rahmah . I just want to let you know that loving you is so sweet , if I have to marry you again and again, be rest assured that Ade will do it again and again with you .
Happy anniversary to us my love . May Allah never forsake us . I love you sweetheart @mo_bimpe"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmdZWG-oebK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On her part, Bimpe wrote;

"One year ago ,I said YES to forever to the most amazing man

Dear hubby @adedimejilateef
The best day of my life is the day I married you , the second best day is the day I met you and the third best day is the day I said YES to marrying you lol
I thank God everyday for having you in my life ,Thank you for choosing me to spend your life with
I find myself lucky and blessed as I found my soulmate and best friend in my husband. You have shown me exactly what Love really is, you are the reason for my happy days and my comfort on my sad days , you cheer my successes and encourage me when I fail . I am so proud to be your wife
Thank you for fostering peace in our marriage, I have had a wonderful year in peace with you my love
Thank you for the special memories we’ve made and for the years to come , can’t wait to enjoy many more special moments with you . Happy first wedding anniversary my big baby , the father of our unborn children, Baba ibeji
This time next year ,We’ll be celebrating this day with our babies I Love You So Much okomi

#adeadeforever"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmdqDLzJZAI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1434522/actors-mo-bimpe-adedimeji-lateef-celebrate-first-wedding-anniversary-photos/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by SultanOfPuna: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
God knows me and my wife no go do this nonsense social media anniversary.

Writing paragraphs like secondary school English Essay..
Once a man start writing long paragraphs for his,wife on social media.
Just know the man is a bloody SIMP

It's better a lady write long paragraphs of love
No Alpha man will write such epistle for a woman.

God give these SIMPS wisdom.

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by dustmalik: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by RingRoadMafia: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
This airtel advert guy grin
Dude is talented, him and that other tall guy... Can't remember his name. They're my best Yoruba Actors.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by TheBTCinvestor: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Divorce loading tongue

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by gulfer: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hnnn

1 Like

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Brendaniel: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
I pray you both celebrate many more, the rate of divorce these days is something else...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Opportuneke(m): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Congratulations to them.

Love is a beautiful thing but I will personally advise that you keep it of the media to attract less attention.

However, compliment of the season to all beauty and backside lovers.

One love ❤️

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by bigdammyj: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Congrats!
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by afbstrategies: 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
OK
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by ecolime(m): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
Congrats to them.

May your Airtel money not run dry Lateef.

6 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by blamingthedevil: 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
After 5 years.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
grin grin make I no talk sha

3 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Sabadon(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Some dey divorce others dey celebrate.

Life truly no balance

8 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Awww, happy wedding anniversary to them
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by mamajaz(f): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
This airtel advert guy grin
Dude is talented, him and that other tall guy... Can't remember his name. They're my best Yoruba Actors.

Odunlade Adekola?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by FrancescoFarino(f): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
In this part of the world, it is impossible for an introvert with no money to get a date.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by sofeo(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Congratulations!
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by MarketDispatch: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Okay
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Wrakeim: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Let me just say happy anniversary and keep the negative sentiment

4 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by CSTRR: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
I don't rate all this marital and pre marital pictures.

None of una do reach basket mouth and Paul okoye

15 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by RingRoadMafia: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
mamajaz:

Odunlade Adekola?

Yesss! That's him. Very funny guy. Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by optimistfeel(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
They should keep their love life secret....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Kriely(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
mamajaz:

Odunlade Adekola?

It’s definitely him!

5 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by uchaymart(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
I like these two.

With the guy, the marriage moves smoothly! His humour is second to none...

I like the way he switches intonation sometimes during convo/skit scenes

More years to count in this union ❤️

4 Likes

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
L
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by lessonotes(f): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Good
Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by Jokerman(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
This guy is a moslem.

Merin ni olurun wi grin... hopefully though, I wish them the best ever

1 Like

Re: Mo Bimpe And Adedimeji Lateef Celebrate Their First Wedding Anniversary by derecho(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
I can't even recognize her again
Ladies and useless makeup.
See as the guy cool..

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday / Adaeze Yobo, Caroline Danjuma And Anna Banner Stun At MBGN 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.