Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) (54795 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Mozambique: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Contain Gold / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Man In Mozambique, Steal His Money, Bury Him In Bush (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nawao!

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nawa o. Is it by force to marry And y tell us he is mbiase

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas nd Killings
Mumu, you mumu pass earthworm
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Oricha79(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
N
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by noisy45(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Afonjas children of perdition will masturbate on this post and they will make it thread
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mbaise people doing their thing grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by NaMeAboki: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Igbos and wife killing in foreign land.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by SmartMen: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
I find it difficult to believe this kind of news.

Like, a lady you proposed and got married to, made vows to take proper care of her, spent romantic time with and made love together.

Next thing, you'll kill her.

Nawao!! This is just shocking.
when people marry anyhow, this is the result. To avoid issues like this is why I warned people around me to stop talk about marriage.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Olusheyi1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
See my rich signature for your urgent financial needs
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
okjasv:

Lol you ennnn
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by godunia(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
If husband is not killing wife, wife is killing husband, my people marriage is not by force and its not meant for everyone. Be warned
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Oricha79(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nawa o... this people self.

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
EBUKA PEOPLE DON STRIKE AGAIN OOOOO!!!!
wen i talk am nko, Ebuka people love money nd am quite sure that woman body part must av bin missing. Mbaise people are like the herdmen with the way they do things and truly, too much Mbaise people in Mozambique .

Afonjas of the east
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Bighead9: 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Igbo's and crime are like Bread and Butter. grin

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by benette121: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
this is a conspiracy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
They said Mbaise people have a genetic related madness often displayed through strange and horrific wicked deeds
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Ziel20: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
News is half baked. I'll pass judgement after a full review is ascertained.

Case adjourn.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Dchampion65: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
]I find it difficult to believe this kind of news.

Like, a lady you proposed and got married to, made vows to take proper care of her, spent romantic time with and made love together.

Next thing, you'll kill her.

Nawao!! This is just shocking

Too many people are mentally unstable
Secondly we should learn to walk out if a relationship becomes stressed than unleashing our bottled anger
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Bighead9: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kenzico:
How did they know he's from Mbaise??

Ndi ara Bloggers!!! angry

It is because he is from Mbaise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by netflicks(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Signs of the End....people no longer see any wrong in taking human life..
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Gsteve01(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Shocking

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
So Nigeria demons has finally reached Mozambique..............

The name Nigeria is symominous and dreaded in African Countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.