Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) (54797 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend And Dumps Her Body At Her Other Boyfriend's Place / Mozambique: Ritualists Target Bald Men, Believe Their Heads Contain Gold / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Man In Mozambique, Steal His Money, Bury Him In Bush (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by adizgal(f): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmmm nawa very disheartened
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
I thought they are saying Northerners are bloodsuckers.

I guess the man is a Northerner.

If not for Boko Haram. North is the most safest place to live. Unlike other part of the country were you will hear communal clashes, land issues, kidnappers, ritualists, armed robbers and so on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Omudia11: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Did it occurr to you that his friends must've sent this story to bloggers? Keep insulting bloggers while they make more money than you.
Kenzico:
How did they know he's from Mbaise??

Ndi ara Bloggers!!! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by bentwood85(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Too many Mbaise people in Mozambique

Wetin dey Mozambique?

Rip to the dead
People should learn to control their anger .

There economy is good... 24hours light, constant water supply, good education system, govt take care of everything..
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Igbos have a lot in common with Fulani herdsmen
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
His Own Life Should Be Over Too
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by dreyton(m): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
For the fact that Mbaise is being mentioned then the story is 100% true, avoid those Mbaise people, I repeat avoid them undecided[url][/url] undecided undecided[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
bentwood85:

There economy is good... 24hours light, constant water supply, good education system, govt take care of everything..

Keep deceiving yourself with all those lies

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mozambique
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Dino98: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=77032672]Too many Mbaise people in Mozambique

Wetin dey Mozambique?

Rip to the dead
People should learn to control their anger .[/qulote]

Ibos are everywhere, even in Siberia.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
MAN INHUMANITY AGAIN MAN!

Was the women engage in extramarital affairs or sleeping with other men?

We live in perilous times.

The bible spoke on all this as part of the last days prophesy.

My condolences goes to the wife family.

Enjoy a peaceful rest.

RIP
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
what's news about this? only God can save Igbo ladies in East and the female parent needs to reconsider this ancient tradition of gender inequality and bride price over bearing, if all these aren't addressed, girl child will forever be a slave and seen as a commodity in the presence of their man

when a man paid million of naira for bride price, why won't such man be feeling like she bought her and can do anything to maltreat her as far as he had paid the bride price

may God forgive her sin, Yoruba ladies you better open una eyes, fall in love with sense and listen to your parent
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
This story is incomplete. Why did he kill her?
What's the police report about the situation?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
IamD18:
I find it difficult to believe this kind of news.

Like, a lady you proposed and got married to, made vows to take proper care of her, spent romantic time with and made love together.

Next thing, you'll kill her.

Nawao!! This is just shocking.
Pray for maturity. Something as simple as the lady chatting with some unknown person on whatsapp can cause the man to do this.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A Nigerian Man from MBaise Imo State has murdered his wife this morning in Mozambique According to Facebook User.

‎Michael Raphael Uche‎ shared the graphic photos and wrote;

Details of the murder loading soon as we dig further.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/nigerian-man-kills-his-pretty-wife-in-mozambique-graphic-photos/
Women kill their husband's all the time, so this one the man managed to kill her before she killed him, we should celebrate the man for effectively defending himself. This is self defence.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
mbaise, mbano ,owerri men and women can be dangerous.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by bentwood85(m): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Keep deceiving yourself with all those lies

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Mozambique

1mozambique metical=5.67 Nigerian Naira...

24/7 power supply is absolutely constant ... (people don't buy/own power generating set in Mozambique)

Water supply is absolutely constant...

Govt take care of education...

What is really wrong with the so called giant of Africa?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
bentwood85:

1mozambique metical=5.67 Nigerian Naira...

24/7 power supply is absolutely constant ...

Water supply is absolutely constant...

Govt take care of education...

What is really wrong with the so called giant of Africa?

Are you living In Mozambique?

Nigeria naira have Value more than South Korea Won does that means Nigeria is better?

I am not saying Nigeria is better than Mozambique, but Mozambique is not better than Nigeria too. The Economy of Lagos alone is 3 times more than the Whole Mozambique
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Oceanblaze(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
That's why foreigners kill Nigerians that live abroad...especially the Igbo fools
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by 1972xy: 5:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cannibal people. He wants to eat her...igbo kwenu.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
If you see snake and Mbaise man, choose the one that is more dangerous
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by bentwood85(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Are you living In Mozambique?

Nigeria naira have Value more than South Korea Won does that means Nigeria is better?

I am not saying Nigeria is better than Mozambique, but Mozambique is not better than Nigeria too. The Economy of Lagos alone is 3 times more than the Whole Mozambique

Can Lagos boost of 24/7 power supply?..... I understand lagos has a good economy..... But can the business climate of Lagos attract foreign investors?

Let us come to West Africa..... 1ghana cedis =69.29 Nigerian Naira..... Let me break it down for u: With 1 cedis(in Nigeria) I can buy 50 Naira bread and have some change to buy pure water...
Whereas 1naira is insignificant when u take it to Ghana.... Same Ghana can boost of 24/7 power supply...

A country with uninterrupted power supply Vs a country with epileptic power supply which is better?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
bentwood85:

Can Lagos boost of 24/7 power supply?..... I understand lagos has a good economy..... But can the business climate of Lagos attract foreign investors?

Lagos Already have Economy that is better than the whole Mazambique which means there is better business Climate and more foreign Investors.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
I think he is a Boko Haram escapee
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by bentwood85(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Lagos Already have Economy that is better than the whole Mazambique which means there is better business Climate and more foreign Investors.

Then why are foreign investors running away from Lagos and other part of Nigeria?.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
bentwood85:

Let us come to West Africa..... 1ghana cedis =69.29 Nigerian Naira..... Let me break it down for u: With 1 cedis(in Nigeria) I can buy 50 Naira bread and have some change to buy pure water...
Whereas 1naira is insignificant when u take it to Ghana.... Same Ghana can boost of 24/7 power supply...

A country with uninterrupted power supply Vs a country with epileptic power supply which is better?

You can provide your own power, power is not that really a Big deal. We have better Economy and we can generate our power without government support, and Money Value doesn't really mean much when it come to Economy, Naira Is greater than South Korea won but that doesn't mean Nigeria is better.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by bentwood85(m): 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You can provide your own power, power is not that really a Big deal. We have better Economy and we can generate our power without government support, and Money Value doesn't really mean much when it come to Economy, Naira Is greater than South Korea won but that doesn't mean Nigeria is better.

If you have ever established a business you would power is a big deal. .
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
bentwood85:

If you have ever established a business you would power is a big deal. .

I own a Pure Water factory and I can tell you power is not that a Big Deal when Economy is good.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by bentwood85(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

To you power supply is not a big deal, but to investors it is more than a big deal...
I once worked for a company that had a two 1000kva generators as a backup for power supply.... Each generator consumed about 60-65 litres of diesel per hour, mind u we also work at night... Imagine days when we run generator for about 15hours, I.e 750 litres per day.....Our monthly PHCN bills as at then was about 2million
naira..
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by bentwood85(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

I own a Pure Water factory and I can tell you power is not that a Big Deal when Economy is good.

How do feel running on generator when there is no power supply?.. Do u make more profit?.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
bentwood85:

How do feel running on generator when there is no power supply?.. Do u make more profit?.

Yeah business is good,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Man Cut His Wife’s Corpse Into Parts (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.