Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) (650 Views)

Robbers Invade Dunamis Church In Abuja, Injure Security Guard / Driver Attempting To Escape Tax Force Kills Four Female Hawkers In Onitsha / Ghanaians Destroying Shops & Goods Of Nigerians Worth Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) by ikewaterwater: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dunamis Church have been accused of allegedly burning the goods of hawkers, who were hawking around the church premises. It was alleged the before hawkers who arrived their stand this morning to find their goods burnt, had previously been told to vacate the area by the church authority. Daddy Freeze who also confirmed that Dunamis Church authority were behind the burning of goods of hawkers around the church premises said to be the biggest in the world, wrote; 

Guys, please let’s be honest, is this fair? Is this right? Is Paul Enenche really a Christian? Is Dunamis a Church? #JustAsking-◄ Proverbs 17:5 ►New International VersionWhoever mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished.-◄

Proverbs 14:31 ►New International VersionWhoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.Here is the video below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/27/dunamis-church-reportedly-burn-goods-of-hawkers-around-church-premises/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Burning their goods is very extreme. They would have placed obstacles that would make it impossible for them to sell there. But I fail to understand why some people are so stubborn. They were told to vacate premises before. Sometimes, such acts are the only kind some people yield to.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) by IamD18: 2:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Burning their goods is vey extreme. They would have placed obstacles that would make it impossible for them to sell there. But I fail to understand why some people are so stubborn. They were told to vacate premises before. Sometimes, such acts are the only kind some people yield to.
Your attempt to justify that devilish act of the church to those hawkers tells a lot on how gullible you folks can be in the hands of these fraudsters parading as pastors.

Be sensible, else you'll one day kill your siblings just to protect a pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) by thesicilian: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Burning their goods is vey extreme. They would have placed obstacles that would make it impossible for them to sell there. But I fail to understand why some people are so stubborn. They were told to vacate premises before. Sometimes, such acts are the only kind some people yield to.
No matter how angry one gets, one has to always remember that he or she is a Christian first, before anything else.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) by Jayslicky: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Seriously, the church should be able to tolerate people, if the people refuse to listen then they should be reported to the police instead of burning their goods.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
A typical SADIST. Ofcourse you had to overlook the diplomacy in my comment because of the one sided hate you were born with in your heart. I have said my piece. I do not support their actions as there are clearly more humane ways to handle it. That does not mean any low life, irrelevant to my existence will try to bully me and my opinions. You no reach. CHURCH OR NO CHURCH, my comment would be the same.You are just an a**licker who wants to appear to be a SAINT to people for cheap likes. Kiss my a**. You will probably do worse, if it were to be you so please have several seats.

You mentioning my siblings show you are the type that will sleep with his sister,kill his brother over a plate of garri and use his mother for ritual purpose. #spits

IamD18:

Your attempt to justify that devilish act of the church to those hawkers tells a lot on how gullible you folks can be in the hands of these fraudsters parading as pastors.

Be sensible, else you'll one day kill your siblings just to protect a pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze reacts as Dunamis Church Reportedly Burn Goods Of Hawkers (video) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very true.I just hope you apply this to your daily life as well smiley

thesicilian:

No matter how angry one gets, one has to always remember that he or she is a Christian first, before anything else.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Vc Loses His Son / LAUTECH Student Slumps, Dies While Exercising (Photo) / Rat Eats The Ear Of A Dead Baby In Hospital -anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.