Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . (685 Views)

Graphic How A Man Took His Life Near Dunamis Church Abuja / Pandemonium In Wuse 2 Abuja As Shiites Begin Another Protest March / RAPE: FAQ On Nairaland Since The COZA Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by ensamy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
Will you ?

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by ecclize: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
HONESTLY IT WOULD HAVE MAKE SENSE IF BUSOLA CLAIMS BIODUN FORNICATE WITH HER RATHER THAN RAPE.
BECAUSE IT BEAT ME WHY SHE WILL CLAIM A MAN RAPED HER WITHOUT ANY RESISTANCE ON THE TWO OCCASIONS, WHEN U NOT A 9YRS OR 11YRS OLD GIRL.
ALTHOUGH THAT MAN CANNOT BE CLEAN GIVEN THE VARIOUS ALLEGATIONS.... BUT ANALYZING OBJECTIVELY IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE RAPE..
MY OPINION

2 Likes

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by Lawalemi(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape victims should go to court. We must not get too emotional with some claims
Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by zeuss: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
we all know this is another "Berger to Ajah"
Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by zeuss: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
we all know this is another "Berger to Ajah"

lies. 17 year old first time i agree maybe rape why u no talk...but second time is pure fun.
Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by Charis15(f): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
God bless You.
I think He took advantage of her naiveness not like rape. In rape there is resistance, fights, struggle and a whole lot.
At least she would have confided in her mum.
I'm not on the Pastor's side because I think he actually slept with her. But everyone should remember there is always two sides to a coin
ecclize:
HONESTLY IT WOULD HAVE MAKE SENSE IF BUSOLA CLAIMS BIODUN FORNICATE WITH HER RATHER THAN RAPE.
BECAUSE IT BEAT ME WHY SHE WILL CLAIM A MAN RAPED HER WITHOUT ANY RESISTANCE ON THE TWO OCCASIONS, WHEN U NOT A 9YRS OR 11YRS OLD GIRL.
ALTHOUGH THAT MAN CANNOT BE CLEAN GIVEN THE VARIOUS ALLEGATIONS.... BUT ANALYZING OBJECTIVELY IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE RAPE..
MY OPINION

3 Likes

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by pocohantas(f): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
Charis15:
God bless You.
I think He took advantage of her naiveness not like rape. In rape there is resistance, fights, struggle and a whole lot.
I'm not on the Pastor's side because I think he actually slept with her. But everyone should remember there is always two sides to a coin

Experience?

3 Likes

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by ibkayee(f): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lawalemi:
Rape victims should go to court. We must not get too emotional with some claims
Yes, the unflawed Nigerian court system that allegedly has only 18 recorded convictions of rape in its legal history. We will make sure we report it next time, what were we thinking when it was that simple all along

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by uboma(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
I support the protest and will be part of it.
Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by toseen7: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Charis15:
God bless You.
Movies or experience?
Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by ibkayee(f): 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
ecclize:
MY OPINION
Charis15:
God bless You.
Rape doesn’t always involve a physical struggle, if you tell someone to "do what I want you to do and you’ll be fine" like he allegedly did, you’re obviously aware that the person you’re telling doesn’t want it and have obtained her so called 'consent' under threat

Some people freeze during attacks, some don’t struggle because they’re scared of getting hurt, especially when threatened. He is a man in a position of power that took advantage of the power imbalance between them to get what he wanted

2 Likes

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by Charis15(f): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Thank You.
I have just been educated.
Now am 100% with Busola.
I am always careful not to take sides.
But you are right. It doesn't always involve a physical struggle.
Thanks
ibkayee:

Rape doesn’t always involve a physical struggle, if you tell someone to "do what I want you to do and you’ll be fine" like he allegedly did, you’re obviously aware that the person you’re telling doesn’t want it and have obtained her so called 'consent' under threat

Some people freeze during attacks, some don’t struggle because they’re scared of getting hurt, especially when threatened. He is a man in a position of power that took advantage of the power imbalance between them to get what he wanted

2 Likes

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by Charis15(f): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
My dear na movie ooh.
God have mercy on me.
I have been corrected and I appreciate.
Thanks
pocohantas:

Experience?
Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by Charis15(f): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Movies.
May God be merciful on me.
I now have a better understanding.
Thanks.
toseen7:

Movies or experience?

1 Like

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Pastor's prick haff buy market. The one chance is strong with this one. Seems like Mr and Mrs Dakolobl planned this.

Charis15:
God bless You.

People react differently based on multiple variables. I have been attacked by criminals and I have Reacted differently in each instance.i have cooperated, resisted passively, resisted aggressively and fought back.

But our office security will always tell us to cooperate and not fight. Some people will just lock into survival mode.

1 Like

Re: Protest March To Coza Church, Abuja?. Right Or Wrong . by Realbelieveer(m): 2:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Charis15:
Thank You.
I have just been educated.
Now am 100% with Busola.
I am always careful not to take sides.
But you are right. It doesn't always involve a physical struggle.
Thanks

If u like stand or sit. Why didn't she come out when ese was crying out loud.

Rubbish people

(1) (Reply)

Suspected Aye cultist threatens to kill those behind his arrest in Edo State / CCTV Footage Shows Hero Street Dog Saving Woman From Thief / Man Arrested For Forcing His Dick Between Legs Of Girl, 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.