Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! (74706 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by alawaie2: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2019
these ritualists sef
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by DBossNG(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2019
It is well
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by noisy45(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Just buy a car and save yourself all these stress

When it will involve driving from Ibadan to Kano u will come and drive the car. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Raydos:
The guy that posted this , has he been used for ritual to know all these new tricks??

Or does he work with ritualist to know this is the new tricks ??

I know there are ritualist, but this dude just want some attention, that is all

Truth!

Many people fail to see this.... All they do is react
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2019
Silly writeup
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by noisy45(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2019
High ritualist spot and road are osun to Ibadan road, ore Benin road, Ogun Lagos road. They are the worst people miss on those roads most times towards evening... Port Harcourt road included but most times they are carried out by ransom seeking kidnappers

4 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by AmazingELixir: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Raydos:
The guy that posted this , has he been used for ritual to know all these new tricks??

And in your narrow mind you think you have made sense baa..

2 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by imam07: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

For those that believe.
For those quoting na so e easy and stuff
Poverty is a thing of the mind
Its not easy because you say it isn't.
Its easy for us because we say it is.

May God save us from these ritualists
So owning a car can stop kidnapping? They go kidnap u and your car together if u don't know.
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by 3kay945(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tundexxy:

Truth!

Many people fail to see this.... All they do is react

Experience can either be direct or indirect. So it is not necessary to be the guy experience but the primary purpose which is to create awareness and this should not be overlooked.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by BruncleZuma: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Sometimes I wish some these BC crowd did not discover the internet.
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
imam07:
So owning a car can stop kidnapping? They go kidnap u and your car together if u don't know.
you're an imam. I believe you know what youre saying.
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2019
That was how I nearly died of fear the day a Keke guy took me from an unknown path from jabi to gwarimpa. I was like, naso e go end? But thank God it was just a shortcut

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
How did OP know all this? unless he/she is a Ritualist too.

Anyway, for those who believe this crap, just buy yourselves a car and you will not be at risk.
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by WilliamsChelster(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:

When it will involve driving from Ibadan to Kano u will come and drive the car. Ewu

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by ednut1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
So ritualist will allow u escape or wetin
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by mek2002(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Raydos:

Guy...it might be real. I once listened to a live testimony of a lady who was kidnapped alongside other passengers at Effurun round-about, Warri.

According to her, the last thing she could remember was when the driver asked her 'Sister, what's the time?' The next place she got herself was in the bush, at Otokutu. Though she escaped but the other women were used for ritual. It actually happened in the night.
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by sammirano: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
The thing is to be alert, some times even the above stated may happen and the driver is still clean. I have opened car door on the motion when the driver refuses to stop on demand. All is to be vigilant and prayerful evil is dynamic.

3 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by afoltundeseen(f): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
May God continue to help us.

Check my signature below
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
When ever you are leaving your House in the morning... If you are a Christian Nile down and pray b4 leaving
If you are a Muslim pray b4 leaving
If you are a traditional worshipper do the same
The world is evil......if you knw that the one you are serving can't save you plz live it...... Me my Almighty maker of heaven and earth will save me

Anyway check my signature contact me if need be

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by abula112(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas, Beware of der new tricks na dem
Abi o, na moto kidnap dem dey do, dey dont kill their relatives for money, so osu's are safe from this trick
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by seyigiggle: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
this is damn seriously scary
mungoparks:
Secondly now let me kindly use this medium to say something i know very well, this happened to a friend to a cousin of mine,now dont you ever fall prey to any notice on the wall that says vacancy!!!,a friend to this cousin of mine was kidnapped by it,long story shut one can't imagine the tales at the hands of those her abduuctors, she told the tales to my cousin how she was constantly rape brutally by those guys. I think that has been a bitter lessons, please ignore any notice on thr wall that inscribed vacancy henceforth.
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by midehi2(f): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

For those that believe.

Buy one for me na so to save the stress of fear into their hands wink

2 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Grace001: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Living in Nigeria is a threat to life. So many things to watch out.

In Nigeria you have to watch out for;
Ritualistic by taking note of most of their tactics
Shine your eyes for 419 so you don’t fall a victim.
One chance etc
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by midehi2(f): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That was how I nearly died of fear the day a Keke guy took me from an unknown path from jabi to gwarimpa. I was like, naso e go end? But thank God it was just a shortcut
grin grin
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
IGBO RITUALISTS ARE CAUSING THIS COUNTRY BIG HARM
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Bilsz(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
Raydos:

You that commented this, are you a ritualist to know that these tricks are off point ??

Or are you an apprentice to a ritualist and want to cash out soon using the said tricks ??

You know they are ritualists, and since they're your role models... you shut your eyes to their evils and even questioned someone on the authenticity of his claims on their patterns of operation . What image do they have that you trying to uphold..

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by donbenie(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

For those that believe.

You can talk..

Na you get your mouth..

Na this Naija all of us dey..

Person wey never chop bele full..

Dey go price car..

Mind ko mend ni..

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by egopersonified(f): 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
About fifteen years ago, I went to broad street to cash a cheque with my dad. On our way back, we took a bus from mile 2. There were two other passengers, the conductor, the driver and I and my dad. Immediately we entered the bus, the conductor closed the door even when the bus was not full. As we were leaving Mile 2 towards festac, the driver started adjusting his mirror so he can watch us. I found it odd that I was sitting at the last seat of the danfo bus but I was making eye contact with the driver, something told me this was odd.

I immediately started speaking to my dad in our native language that these people are behaving strangly, that we should alight from the bus. I now started speaking English, that we are supposed to meet my aunty at maza maza bus stop, that we should get down because I can't come back to collect the clothes from her. I started shouting, driver stop stop, we want to stop at maza maza.

That was how they stopped, we came down from the bus. The conductor didn't even bother to ask for money. Till today I don't know if they were robbers or kidnappers but I thank God everytime I remember this story that I can speak my language.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.