Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! (74707 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by stevio(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Abeg,where can we see the blood so we can "bath" with it grin
na so dem dey bathe with the blood wey e never finish ba cheesy
hisexcellency34:
Bathe with blood of Jesus every morning. No ritualist can come near you
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by OnyesomJ(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
Noted

Ignorance Dey Kill Fast
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
I noticed all this signs when I was travelling last month, I was scared but it got to my notice that the drivers don't know the road, we were so angry because we hired d bus with heavy amount and the company gave us two clueless driver.. but thank God we could lead d driver with map using phone.
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by luwee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Guy, I know someone personally who was a victim of these new tricks, thank God he was found alive.

Raydos:
The guy that posted this , has he been used for ritual to know all these new tricks??

Or does he work with ritualist to know this is the new tricks ??

I know there are ritualist, but this dude just want some attention, that is all
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Trust2001(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
Deomovies:
God save us from all these. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
I need Shazam, birds of prey, The Batman, Wonder woman 1987, guardians of the galaxy vol 3 and Avengers end game
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by CHIGIM: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2019
Jesus that was also used for ritual (quote author=hisexcellency34 post=77059352]Bathe with blood of Jesus every morning. No ritualist can come near you [/quote]
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by botanist123: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Just buy a car and save yourself all these stress

For those that believe.
For those quoting na so e easy and stuff
Poverty is a thing of the mind
Its not easy because you say it isn't.
Its easy for us because we say it is.

May God save us from these ritualists
as if to buy car they easy like you think
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by jimmynauty: 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ritualizt and sponsor fall down and die
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by wman(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
Trust2001:

I need Shazam, birds of prey, The Batman, Wonder woman 1987, guardians of the galaxy vol 3 and Avengers end game

You be wicked person grin grin grin
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by nicepoker101(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
anochuko01:
they almos kidnapped my sister thank God there was traffic that day.
also try not to enter buses where no one highlights from.
it's alight
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by JBoss25(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:
High ritualist spot and road are osun to Ibadan road, ore Benin road, Ogun Lagos road. They are the worst people miss on those roads most times towards evening... Port Harcourt road included but most times they are carried out by ransom seeking kidnappers
this is scary
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by ylaa(f): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
amen and thanks a million for sharing this
one thing i know is, it will never be our portion
God will disgrace them all in Jesus name. amen

NigeriaGIST:
As seen on Instagram.

"Ritualist Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Please everyone be careful of the buses you enter. There is a new plan by ritualists to start kidnapping people in mass, using transportation buses.

These are the things you should look out for:

1. Once you enter a bus and notice that the bus driver can't stop talking about himself and his heroic acts, immediately tell the bus driver to stop the bus as though you forgot something and get the hell out of that bus. The purpose of the many talk is to get you interested and so you can trust him, but please don't fall for this.

2. Notice that these drivers are very familiar with officers at different check points. Please Note- that these officers are not aware of these drivers evil intentions, they too were tricked into trusting them (the drivers). This step should be notice more by people who are traveling.

3. Please notice, once the bus driver is about taking an unknown short cut, one that no one in the bus knows of or has used before. Especially on road where there are check points at the entrance (please note that this is done to make to feel relax, you will think "after all there is a check point at the entrance so nothing bad can happen, right?",) This is what they want you to think but don't fall for this, immediately raise an alarm and tell everyone in the bus to order the driver back to the main road. If this fail continue to raise an alarm until the officers at the check point can hear you. Remember these officers don't know about the driver's evil intentions.

5. Let's assume you've fallen for all of the above steps. Once the driver takes this unknown short cut and at the middle of the journey decide to stop in other to get out of the bus for one excuse or the other, especially if it's to go ease themselves or fix something. Raise an alarm and urge everyone in the bus not to allow the driver step out of that bus, and begin to pray. This is no joking matter, because the moment the driver steps out of the bus the next plan is to blow a white powder substance into the bus. This will make every single person in the bus to start hallucinating and loose control of their mind. At this stage only Divine Intervention can save you.

Please note that this involves both transportation within the state or city and transportation outside the state or city. Please be vigilant and stay alert.

Please if you notice one or two or three or all of the things said above, do not hesitate to raise an alarm and run for your life.

Share this with your family and loved ones and friends, keep sharing because you're about to save souls from the hands of wicked and unreasonable men.

May God keep and protect you, your friends, your family and your loved ones, Amen."
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by noble2faith(m): 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
Deomovies:
God save us from all these. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.

How much? where is your location in Lagos precisely?
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by noble2faith(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
PrincessB1:

You think getting a car is that easy for everyone??

U re bintinfool! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by anochuko01(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
nicepoker101:
it's alight
much thanks bro

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Trust2001(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
wman:

You be wicked person grin grin grin
Lol
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Wify02: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
This is the latest in town now. Going from warri,Ughelli,etc to pH is no longer safe.. Four of my mum's market women were on their way from Aba last two weeks using Muyi line. They were abducted along pH road and the kidnappers requested 1million for each one of them. Long story short,they later collected 1.2million last week and released four of the women don't know what happened to the rest... Everyone needs to be on guard now cos traveling is no longer safe as it used to.

1 Like

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Sarang(f): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
noisy45:

When it will involve driving from Ibadan to Kano u will come and drive the car. Ewu

You fly then
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by mrkings84(m): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
So now a driver can't just take a short cut again in peace. Or turn friendly with security operatives he meet every day enroute his job....

Which kind wahala be this na?
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by DedeNkem: 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
"Raise an alarm and urge everyone in the bus not to allow the driver step out of that bus, and begin to pray."

Pray? LOL.
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Yodexy: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
you witnessed all this tactics till the end, and you are still here gisting us.

Something smells meaty
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Abcruz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Yodexy:
you witnessed all this tactics till the end, and you are still here gisting us.

Something smells meaty

Only take caution that you may not fall prey and exclaim "had I known I would have listened"
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by t00dugged(f): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Just buy a car and save yourself all these stress

For those that believe.
For those quoting na so e easy and stuff
Poverty is a thing of the mind
Its not easy because you say it isn't.
Its easy for us because we say it is.

May God save us from these ritualists
even in developed countries, people still use public transport and taxis ,enlighten yourself bro. That you don't have a car doesn't mean poor ,stop the ignorance. undecided
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by babadigu(m): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
thanks bro !!!
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
AND THOSE MODA4OKAS ARE READING THIS TOO?
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2019
t00dugged:
even in developed countries, people still use public transport and taxis ,enlighten yourself bro. That you don't have a car doesn't mean poor ,stop the ignorance. undecided
Your signature speaks the opposite of what you just portrayed
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Toluwarnih(m): 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2019
Plz Giv Me Ur Address Lemme Come And Carry One Frm Ur Park
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by t00dugged(f): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

Your signature speaks the opposite of what you just portrayed
Is that all? Lol, Its obvious that you are a narrow minded myopic person.

There is no where in the world even in countries with the most stable economy where everyone owns a car . like I said ,enlighten yourself and stop posting your ignorance online.The fact that you think anyone who doesn't have a car falls in the "poor" category shows how shallow your reasoning is.

Just had to let you know ,either you learn or you continue to let your ego blind you and wallow in your ignorance, I have said my own.bye

2 Likes

Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Ugosample(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Dead and finished country undecided undecided
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
t00dugged:
Is that all? Lol, Its obvious that you are a narrow minded myopic person.

There is no where in the world even in countries with the most stable economy where everyone owns a car . like I said ,enlighten yourself and stop posting your ignorance online.The fact that you think anyone who doesn't have a car falls in the "poor" category shows how shallow your reasoning is.

Just has to let you know ,either you learn or you continue to let your ego blind you and wallow in your ignorance, I have said my own.bye
You got a like for that yay. Where did I stipulate riches for getting one? I enjoy talking to nitwits like you. Say more. Let's hear how frustrated you are. More please. I get your time. You just mentioned your category "poor". May God help you
Re: New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! by blindjustice13(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Shibaraba:

You got a like for that yay. Where did I stipulate riches for getting one? I enjoy talking to nitwits like you. Say more. Let's hear how frustrated you are. More please. I get your time. You just mentioned your category "poor". May God help you
will you shut up,people that are quick to call other people poor are usually nitwits like you.How much you get?,oya come face me na ,make I buy you and your generation together, useless mofo.I am sure you have not been outside that your country to even have a glimpse of what the lady is talking about.

By the way she already said "bye" Dunderhead, you nitwits always want to have the last say to boost your ego.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.