Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (82270 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Keep beating your empty chest like you have 1000 Naira in your account , broke nigga . grin

yes I don't have...begging for 1 self

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Preshy561:
Chai. I'm in pains. embarassed embarassed undecided
kpele but D fact is dat you fall my hand big time

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
olagbola45:

yes I don't have...begging for 1 self

Yeah it's your birth right to be a begger , beg on . grin

12 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Yeah it's your birth right to be a better , beg on . grin

tank you let show each other account balance ASAP now if dem know say he sure for u Mr money

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
olagbola45:

Seriously, I don't care though.
Your people do worse.

9 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Preshy561:
Seriously, I don't care though. Your people do worse.
let talk off here

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
olagbola45:

tank you let show each other account balance ASAP now if dem know say he sure for u Mr money

Not everyone is stupid like the whole of APC buhari supporters .

You can go ahead and post yours to impress Preshy561 grin

11 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Not everyone is stupid like the whole of APC buhari supporters .
You can go ahead and post yours to impress Preshy561 grin
shebi u get 1k for ur account ko no wahala
yes m a buhari supporter tanks for dat
and m not impressing anyone fact only
you get 1k to give me make u add to my accounts
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Prompto: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mumu you are quoting an Ipob with female monicker n pic, their life is ruined with hate n in hate he n his generation unborn will perish.
olagbola45:

I don't like you again

have been watching you since guess you full of hate

really bad seriously bad

not everything you react negative to seriously you gat to change ur ways

after all you a woman like dem as well...don't be full of hate madam pls but for me am backing out of your matter
Preshy561 post=77034581:

Like husband like wife.
The husband houseboy, the wife, house girl.
Nice one. grin

Aisha is a beautiful woman married to a terrorist
undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by mightyhaze: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
olagbola45:

but I hope you watch D full video of D said woman ko?

you just blind of hate....liked you before seriously with dis you fall my hand seriously fall my hand
mr gbola,..all this your i like u i like u.. hope no be say u wan use gbola suspend the sister for air so?

12 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Ziggylady(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Preshy561:

When the wife of your drug baron called Igbos names during election, hope you gave her this advise on how she should have slept under the bed and allow the husband handle his fraudulent and hateful manner since she's a woman.
This is one thing with you cowards, that was how one of you was advising me to stay out of politics and be calm with you lots, I later saw him calling Igbos pigs and clowns.
Lol, I never believed the saying that you guys are double faced till that day.

I'm sure after dishing out this your advise, you will go on another thread to call Igbos names, that's you people's trade marks.
Who cares though, I'm back. grin

You have time for these two-faced,back-stabbing and hypocritical lots

.Never ever believe a word which comes out from their mouth cos 99.9% of the time they are lies..I cannot count the number of these folks who called me tribalistic only to turm out far worse than me or anyone else..

They will be actively hating others while admonishing anyone who cares to give them the time of the day not to hate..

Do your thing and move on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
mightyhaze:
mr gbola,..all this your i like u i like u.. hope no be say u wan use gbola suspend the sister for air so?
grin
mightyhaze:
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ziggylady:

.Never ever believe a word which comes out from their mouth cos 99.9% of the time they are lies..I cannot count the number of these folks who called me tribalistic only to turm out far worse than me or anyone else..

They will be actively hating others while admonishing anyone who cares to give them the time of the day not to hate..

see woman talking like slowpoke

5 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by quickberry(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Preshy561:

Seriously, I don't care though.
Your people do worse.

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by zlantanfan: 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Preshy561:

When the wife of your drug baron called Igbos names during election, hope you gave her this advise on how she should have slept under the bed and allow the husband handle his fraudulent and hateful manner since she's a woman.
This is one thing with you cowards, that was how one of you was advising me to stay out of politics and be calm with you lots, I later saw him calling Igbos pigs and clowns.
Lol, I never believed the saying that you guys are double faced till that day.

I'm sure after dishing out this your advise, you will go on another thread to call Igbos names, that's you people's trade marks.
Who cares though, I'm back. grin
lol, you are back like this is where you only exist "on a faceless forum"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by 9jahotblog: 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sheee Na picture we dey chop niiii.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ziggylady:

My dear, I was really shock to see his hateful comments after advising me to refrain from tribal comments.
They are worse off, I really agree.

13 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by zlantanfan: 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
olagbola45:

the person you are masturbating with is a pained iPod yoot not a lady.

Don't let him scam u

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Preshy561:

My dear, I was really shock to see his hateful comments after advising me to refrain from tribal comments.
They are worse off, I really agree.

Keep it up madam
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
zlantanfan:
the person you are masturbating with is a pained iPod yoot not a lady.

Don't let him scam u

lol no b loving like me dey talk about o lol

if he/she want to scam nah front e or she go go o no b me he/she go scam
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by lastempero: 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wayo people embarassed
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dogie style just dey hungry me walahi

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Denikayan: 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osinbajo 2023 is a constant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Gsteve01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Their biz

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by nonsocliff: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Preshy561 post=77034581] Like husband like wife. The husband houseboy, the wife, house girl. Nice one. grin
Aisha is a beautiful woman married to a terrorist u get sense gee
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by fatymore(f): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
is that not 5hundred Iman she is holding
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Backstabbing association of Nigerian.. E clear... The afonjas... Slaves to the fulanis since thr 1800s

8 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Earthquake2: 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Osibanjo's wife doing her own part of the slavery

7 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by MICIBAMA(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
Facebook Hide Birthday
If you don't desire others to get notified regarding your birthday or, in other words, you want to hide your birthday notice from your friends, all you should do is alter the personal privacy of your birthday.

You have to maintain it visible to on your own just and that way others will not obtain a notice that it's your birthday. Right here's how to do it on the web and mobile applications.

Utilizing Facebook Site
Action 1: Open the Facebook site on your COMPUTER and also log in with your account. Go to your account web page as well as click About existing listed below the cover image.

https://www.facebookpeadia.com/2019/03/facebook-birthday-how-to-facebook-hide-birthday-hide-birthday-facebook.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Breaks Down In Tears As Thugs Attack Polling Unit In Eti-osa / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Security Aides Running After Gbajabiamila's Car Inside Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.