Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,421 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (83250 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Reno Omokri Comment About Photo Of Dolapo Osinbajo Tying Aisha Buhari's Headgear / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2019
wildikeman:
hahaha you just discribed Illorin people. Thank you for hyping my tribe anyway. I'm not igbo. Hahahhahahahahaha... Wonder if you thought Yorubas are conquerors... Fighting each other and subjugating each other is not conquering o. Just showing how traitorous in nature unguys are. The fulanis have dealt with u guys repeatedly and even enforced their dirty Islamic religion on u guys hence why some of u slaves are Muslims today. Thank God for the British who halted the advancements of that dreded religion and saved ur behind. Even the igbos you talk about.. Ask the british and fuCking fulanis who had it hot from them before the brits took over hence the reason why you can not find muslim igbos who may be few and countable. Even oduduwa a prince from mecca is not even Yoruba. But a pegan prince from mecca. He kicked ur asses and u fools cowardly gave him wives to begat bastards up and down. Well whatever. Now that u have been schooled, either you are enlightened and should be ashamed of ur tribe or as its in your traits still wallow, in your ignorance. I for one don't care.. Enjoy.

Lol you are in severe pain lol, i am talking about the Igbo here I am not talking about Yoruba, the Ijaw Enslaved You and the Benin Also Enslaved you, later the Fulani Came to Massacred you and Raped you through out History, they massacred you in the North and even when you decided to fight they still went ahead and continue to Massacred you and Raped your Women grin chai the Igbo have really suffer and the funniest thing is that they Massacred you and killed you in your thousands and later millions but they got away with it. The Yoruba you are barking like a derange lunatic about Fought the Fulani and defeated them and they still have Lands that's 4 times Bigger than Entire South East.

The Igbo are really a Tribe of Cowards and Slaves, Enslaved by Ijaw and Benin and later Raped and Massacred by Fulani grin even the Yoruba you are barking about defeated Fulani during Jihad War
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hmmm, showing the poor masses how it feels to live large after queueing long hours to vote for them. This should not be exhibited publicly with people dying of hunger. What a show of shame.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

[s]
Organize a Group and Carry a Placard with Lagos is no man's Land Written on it then March across Lagos[/s]

Shut ur stinky mouth Coward grin
We don't need to carry play cards to write that.
We are doing it the best way to do it grin
Very soon ur parents will sell ur one bedroom family house to am igbo man..
And y'all will be sleeping outside or under the bridge. grin

The only thing u scan done is cry and chest beat on social media like these ur brothers.
IGBOS OWN LAGOS DEAL WITH IT

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 2:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Yam Leg and Hairy Lady for that matter

Smelly brown teeth, go poo in ur potty, grin
Subhuman
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 2:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You are still in Severe pain
Hehehe, Have u read these novels?

"Eze goes to school"
"The lion and the jewel"
"Chike and the river"
"Sifia pains for olawale" grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

You should Misbehave first

Coward u are boring
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guruindahouse:

[s]You are nonentity with fishy-smelling p..ssy. I need SuperIgbo1 to reply me. Where have you been since morning by the way? You must have been sent out to hawk Kolanut and groundnut. Pele, you will be alright one day. Oloriburuku Onise.[/s]

[s]I am staying in brown-roof.. Hahaha. I don't think your 10 generations combine can achieve what I have attained in life. Poverty cant come near me and household forever. Meanwhile, you are still hiding in your muddy and marshy hut while trying to seek attention of hardworking guys to bring your good-for-nothing ass to Lagos.
Yoruba are rock stars. You will die prematurely because of jealously and envy you have for us[/s].

U have nothing more interesting to say

Normal chest beating from a coward under achieved afonja.
I can bet anything that u have nothing.
The fact u are a Yoruba man makes u a lazy man by default.
Go chop poo joor

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Miserable stinking sow;

Go and learn how to be a real piggy bitch from half-witted pigs in your potorpotor region. You are just learning work.

I give up on your generations for calling me a lazy guy. I am still young man, but trust me that all the achievements of your generations can't be compared to mine alone. If I am a real chest beater like your f.uck.ing OSU, I would have told you more. So let me continue to be a lazy and unacheiveable man. I wonder how you will be ranting here if you have achieved 1/10 of what I have accomplished in life.

Omo iya oni obi! Poverty has made you to rely on government, hence shouting Biafra everyday.

E no go better for you the day you stop hating Yoruba because that's what will consume you and eventually lead to your premature death.

What can you use to bet that I have nothing?

Keep it coming, a girl that can only boast of 3 perforated pants.

Chipink:

U have nothing more interesting to say

Normal chest beating from a coward unachieved afonja.
I can bet anything that u have nothing.
The fact u are a Yoruba man makes u a lazy man by default.
Go chop poo joor
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Anambrapikin(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
mikejj:
grin Still wondering how buhari won this woman's heart..what exactly did he say...GMB must b a badt guy that year

He did something bad to her at age 9 when he was 35 that is why the age gap.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Anambrapikin(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Life in Abuja is by far better than life in Lagos, there in Abuja there is no name calling, Tribalism, Touts and Street Urchin, but in Lagos it is the other way round so much hatred and Tribalism.

Abujarians are well exposed and cultured it is unfortunate that many of the people who cause this Tribal war on NL resides in Lagos.
They are born with the Orientation of Tribal Hatred.

I prefer Life in Abuja to Lagos any time any day.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
OlawaleSmarter1:

Lol you are in severe pain lol, i am talking about the Igbo here I am not talking about Yoruba, the Ijaw Enslaved You and the Benin Also Enslaved you, later the Fulani Came to Massacred you and Raped you through out History, they massacred you in the North and even when you decided to fight they still went ahead and continue to Massacred you and Raped your Women grin chai the Igbo have really suffer and the funniest thing is that they Massacred you and killed you in your thousands and later millions but they got away with it. The Yoruba you are barking like a derange lunatic about Fought the Fulani and defeated them and they still have Lands that's 4 times Bigger than Entire South East.

The Igbo are really a Tribe of Cowards and Slaves, Enslaved by Ijaw and Benin and later Raped and Massacred by Fulani grin even the Yoruba you are barking about defeated Fulani during Jihad War
this fool. I have told you I'm not igbo... But your inability to understand that sentence and to even spell is quite understandable. Why will an inferior race like you hurt me.. Hahaha... Let me leave this one here perhaps you will read and educate yourself.. Or i don't know if I'm wasting my time to do so as you are clearly daft and have a very low comphreshensive skill.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate

The Hausa Fulani, the Yoruba and the slaughter in Ile Ife (1) by Fani-Kayodewww.vanguardngr.com Educate yourself... Dimwit bon kom
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Chipink:

Hehehehehehe... See cow
We know how useless yoruba men just sell their fortune to marry igbo gals and dump their dirty ugly pigs,
Yoryba women are bad market to Nigeria nobody wants them,
Dirty smelly things with ugly black scratched face..

A yoruba man once said!!

Freeze was bittered against his wife who constantly beat him for his lousy mouth, so what did you expect him to have said from his bitter heart? That is no fact but the real fact is below, that is, how an average Ibo woman looks like: hairy, manly faces and yam legs: Queen Okafor.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2139980_10j_jpeg1b0dfc8d966e882a6ff878ed5efcd3c7
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Bossjakande: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Preshy561:

Like husband like wife.
The husband houseboy, the wife, house girl.
Nice one. grin

Aisha is a beautiful woman married to a terrorist
undecided undecided

Preshy u know I hate wen u do dis. u cause me pains.I wonder why u hate Yoruba pls stop tribalism
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 1:56am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Kagd10 post=77101825]

[[s]s]Freeze was bittered against his wife who constantly beat him for his lousy mouth, so what did you expect him to have said from his bitter heart? That is no fact but the real fact is below, that is, how an average Ibo woman looks like: hairy, manly faces and yam legs: Queen Okafor.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2139980_10j_jpeg1b0dfc8d966e882a6ff878ed5efcd3c7 [[/s]/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha so his wife beats him, grin that's why I said YORUBA men are cowards..
This is exactly how dahomey woWent defeated entire Yoruba tribe..
What a tribe!!!..

Meanwhile this is how yoruba women look. grin

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 2:03am On Mar 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:

[s]Miserable stinking sow;
Go and learn how to be a real piggy bitch from half-witted pigs in your potorpotor region. You are just learning work.
I give up on your generations for calling me a lazy guy. I am still young man, but trust me that all the achievements of your generations can't be compared to mine alone. If I am a real chest beater like your f.uck.ing OSU, I would have told you more. So let me continue to be a lazy and unacheiveable man. I wonder how you will be ranting here if you have achieved 1/10 of what I have accomplished in life.
Omo iya oni obi! Poverty has made you to rely on government, hence shouting Biafra everyday.
E no go better for you the day you stop hating Yoruba because that's what will consume you and eventually lead to your premature death.
What can you use to bet that I have nothing?
Keep it coming, a girl that can only boast of 3 perforated pants. [/s]

Ikikikikiikik liking all these longs rants beacause of my few lines... I love the pain I'm causing you YORUBA pigs.. U have not started crying oh. ...Dirty useless things.. I'm only giving you pigs a little those of hatred u are giving and u are crying. grin,Kill urself.
I hate yorubas even offline , I see them as sub humans, dirty useless stinking things,.
In case I don't know whenever I'm talking with some1 and a Yoruba person enters the convo
I stylishly disassociate my self from there.

U hate IGBOS and u expect me to love u idiot.
Go and die stoning pig

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Why pig have to call me a pig? Don't you know I am your Lord? I spent only one year In your potorpotor region and conquered. Don't let me dive into that today because thats a story for another time.

With all these your trash, causing me a pain, hahaha. One million of your nonentities can not move me because your generations are meaningless in the face of the earth. I am only paying you back in your own coins.

Can you tell me what you have in your miserable life to bet that I don't have anything? Oloshi haemaphrodite skipping that part of my question after you boasted that you can bet with anything. Answer that question and let us figure out how we can go further from there grin
Chipink:

[s]Ikikikikiikik liking all these longs rants beacause of my few lines... I love the pain I'm causing you YORUBA pigs.. U have not started crying oh. ...Dirty useless things.. I'm only giving you pigs a little those of hatred u are giving and u are crying. grin,Kill urself.
I hate yorubas even offline , I see them as sub humans, dirty useless stinking things,.
In case I don't know whenever I'm talking with some1 and a Yoruba person enters the convo
I stylishly disassociate my self from there.

U hate IGBOS and u expect me to love u idiot.
Go and die stoning pig
[/s]
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:

[s]Why pig have to call me a pig? Don't you know I am your Lord? I spent only one year In your potorpotor region and conquered. Don't let me dive into that today because thats a story for another time.

With all these your trash, causing me a pain, hahaha. One million of your nonentities can not move me because your generations are meaningless in the face of the earth. I am only paying you back in your own coins.

Can you tell me what you have in your miserable life to bet that I don't have anything? Oloshi haemaphrodite skipping that part of my question after you boasted that you can bet with anything. Answer that question and let us figure out how we can go further from there[/s] grin
[/s]

U are a pig. grin. For that u are Yoruba makes u a pig... Dirty stinking tribe.

I know how much pained and frustrated u are, ur Useless long rants which I don't even have time to read can't save ur conehead from getting bashed,.. grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Kagd10: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:

They still look beautiful despite the tribal mark. Only Yoruba women can wear tribal marks gracefully compared to your typical yam legged, hairy, manly facial Ibo women.

Don't you mean coward men such as Ojukwu who fled in woman's clothes to Abidjan?

Btw, Dahomey are Yorubas in Benin Republic or didn't your akpu infested brain know that Yoruba spread all the way to West Africa? Yoruba ain't just a tribe but a race!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kagd10:

[s]They still look beautiful despite the tribal mark. Only Yoruba women can wear tribal marks gracefully compared to your typical yam legged, hairy, manly facial Ibo women.
Don't you mean coward men such as Ojukwu who fled in woman's clothes to Abidjan?
Btw, Dahomey are Yorubas in Benin Republic or didn't your akpu infested brain know that Yoruba spread all the way to West Africa? Yoruba ain't just a tribe but a race![/s]

Smelly afonja pig.
Stupidity is when u say something is not good u still seen ur Fortune trying to get it.
We know how u die toarey igbo women, dumping the ugly ass of ur dirty Yoruba sisters who pants wash their pants .

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hi hermaphrodite pig,
Hahaha. You don't have time to read because of Laborious work you are doing. I have all the time in the world to read your rubbish and see that you are in severe pain. Hahaha.

Pig don dey call me pig. I am your lord both living and the dead grin.

Arent you gonna bet again? How much can you afford to bet with me?
Chipink:

U are a pig. grin. For that u are Yoruba makes u a pig... Dirty stinking tribe.

I know how much pained and frustrated u are, ur Useless long rants which I don't even have time to read can't save ur conehead from getting bashed,.. grin

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:

[s]Hi hermaphrodite pig,
Hahaha. You don't have time to read because of Laborious work you are doing. I have all the time in the world to read your rubbish and see that you are in severe pain. Hahaha.
Pig don dey call me pig. I am your lord both living and the dead grin.
Arent you gonna bet again? How much can you afford to bet with me?[/s]

Afonja coward pig, what's even ur point.
undecided
U stink pls
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin grin
My point in a nutshell is that I am your lord, obnoxious hermaphrodite pig. I will easily feed all your generations without qualms. Believe me, your trash doesn't hold any water because you are nobody to me.
Chipink:

Afonja coward pig, what's even ur point.
undecided
U stink pls
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:
grin grin grin
My point in a nutshell is that I am your lord, obnoxious hermaphrodite pig. I will easily feed all your generations without qualms. Believe me, your trash doesn't hold any water because you are nobody to me.

U are pig in a nutshell,..
Online chest beating afojna

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Ikechu12: 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
The fact that Igbo women are kicking Yoruba men asses on this thread is HILARIOUS. grin grin grin
I always said it God took a good ass food, drank enough water and slept extremely well before he started building Igbo women on Sunday. Y'all are Queens my dears @chipink, preshy561, Ziggylady, etc

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hermaphrodite pig, why do you have 2 accounts? I am giving up on your miserable life grin

I told you to bet so that you will know I am not a chest beater.
Chipink:

U are pig in a nutshell,..
Online chest beating afojna

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Hermaphrodite pig, why do you have 2 accounts? I am giving up on your miserable life grin
I told you to bet so that you will know I am not a chest beater.

U are indeed a foool cheesy
So if I have 2 accounts and so what ? undecided
did I ever told u I'm hiding them.

Which eediot is behind this moniker pls grin.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Your lord is behind this post grin

You are the piglet of a cancerous t.itty sow grin

E dey pain the hermaphrodite with 3 perforated pants. Hahaha
Chipink:

[s]U are indeed a foool cheesy
So if I have 2 accounts and so what ? undecided
did I ever told u I'm hiding them.[/s]

Which eediot is behind this moniker pls grin.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:

You are the piglet of a cancerous t.itty sow grin

E dey pain the hermaphrodite with 3 perforated pants. Hahaha

Typical Yoruba man, parading with empty head
Smelly pig.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Guruindahouse(m): 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chipink:

[s]Typical Yoruba man, parading with empty head
Smelly pig[/s].
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) by Chipink(f): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guruindahouse:

[s]You are the piglet of a cancerous t.itty sow grin

E dey pain the hermaphrodite with 3 perforated pants. Hahaha[/s]

A smelly pig with Empty cranium is behind the post grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Gov. Makinde Seen Shoping For Firefighting Equipments Abroad (Photos) / President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Ambode: Tinubu Burst Into Tears At Meeting With Buhari & APC Governors- Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.