Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State (24537 Views)

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by PrincessB1(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mtchw undecided

1 Like

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by chloride6: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Very dangerous stuff you did there...

Never hold a bike..

If he shouts thief, you may breathe you last ...
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by DAramis: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Is tearing d nigerian currency not a crime in nigeria??.......asking for a friend
After u don tear am finish u com dey advertise yasef......if dss barb u now u go dey shout vilage pipu
Then let your friend do 50:50 option na.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by themanja(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
that is ojota bridge in Lagos, fake story

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by xoxocandy(f): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
ExAngel007:
crap!

maybe it's just ₦50 he tore
Not easy to tear 50naira na....think its higher
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by OlujobaSamuel: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
And your neighbor no tell you sey it's a criminal offence to deface or destroy the naira note?
God save you sey police no dey der then, but devil wey dey push you still drive you come Twitter to announce yourself, I hope police catch up with you
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by IjebuWarrior: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Na okoro pple... na their way be dat!

Chest beating at best! grin
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

A Nigerian whose moniker on Twitter is @oraeekene narrated his ordeal with a biker rider in Imo State.

In his story, he stated why he tore the change given to him by the bike rider.

Read through his story and tell us if his actions make any sense to you.

Read his tweets below;

Bikeman wanted to cheat me of my change LOL when he finally gave me, i tore the money infront of him to tell him it was nothing to me It wasnt about the money. It was about the fact this year, no one will cheat me, no matter how small I will not tolerate nonsense.

I asked for my change nicely. He started his trash. Asked nicely again, started telling me a bullshit story. When i disagreed with him, told me i’m a liar, that i was lying. First salvo. Told him i wouldn’t let it go, that i have all day.

Told me to get out, put the key in the bike to turn it on. Held the bike told him he wasnt going anywhere. He then lied and said he was only clearing. I held on the bike. He told me to step aside or he would push me

I then stepped up right in his face. I told him i dare him. Told him he thinks i’m afraid to go one on one, or because i have stuff with me? that i’ll throw them away. He then backtracked, that he didnt say he’ll hit me, that i should just leave him

At that time my neighbour came around. Asked what was going on. He wanted to tell his bullshit, i told him to shut up, then told the true story to my neighbour. My neighbour turned to the bike man like ahn ahn. When he saw no one was on his side, told me to ‘take the money joor’

That’s when i lost it, tore the money infront of him. Told him it wasnt about the money but that no idiot will cheat me or talk to me anyhow. Then walked to my house

Source: https://autojosh.com/man-tore-change-by-bike-rider-imo/

Fvck nairaland, someone please tell me how to deactivate my account. This same story is on instagram, however, what makes them stand apart is the comments.
I have come to the conclusion that this (nairaland) is a bastion of hate, a platform of ethnic bigotry and religious intolerant. I want nothing to do with this nonsense. Adios.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by xoxocandy(f): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
themanja:
that is ojota bridge in Lagos, fake story
Think say na only me notice abi IMO resemble Lagos ni?
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Apple2: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mumucious
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Bonebreaker(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
o so of all de pple dat came to support u couldnt give anybody
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by emkz: 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Sometimes, it is better to leave the change for them. Many of these men depend on this business for their source of livelihood. If you can do without the change, leave it for them. Also for the women who sell stuff on the roadside. Leave that 100 naira, 50 naira change for them. The prayer they'd say for you goes a long way.

On a lighter note, I remember one bikeman. He dropped me in front of parkview estate in 2009. While waiting for him to give me my change, he sped off smiling. He forgot to take his helmet. That was the era helmet was enforced in Lagos State. If he had asked me nicely to keep the change, I'd have given him. But in trying to play smart, he sacrificed a helmet of 4k to gain 100 naira.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Chrysz(m): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
No respect for Nigeria currency at all....
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Baddiezz(f): 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2019

Fvck nairaland, someone please tell me how to deactivate my account. This same story is on instagram, however, what makes them stand apart is the comments.
I have come to the conclusion that this (nairaland) is a bastion of hate, a platform of ethnic bigotry and religious intolerant. I want nothing to do with this nonsense. Adios.
click on edit profile, scroll down you'll see the deactivate button
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Oxb90: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:
Congratulations bro, your stupidity no get rival. You tore your money That’s the peak of stupidity.
and this story made fp
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Baddiezz(f): 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2019

Aww you already did. You're right tho....its a pity the first few comments you'd see on front page would be from simpletons
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
You guys that is saying he should have let the bike man keep the change doesn't understand the psychological effects it would have downed on his self esteem kudos to him.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by fk001(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2019

You can't quit Nairaland at a blink of an eye, is just like an addiction.

Just like is not easy for a smoker to quit smoking

A drunkard to quit drinking

A womanizer to stop chasing women

Same thing goes to a Nairalander you can never quit Nairaland.

Seun don jazz us all cheesy

We are here to stay!!!
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by omoadeleye(m): 7:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
this op has mental problem, he needs to visit psychiatric hospital on time.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by maureen44(f): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
How much is the change ?
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by lobell: 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Who ta lose?
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by balonaija(f): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Gsteve01(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Too much money

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by kernniejay(m): 7:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
Have you guys forgotten that the story is not written by the guy that tore the balance? As a matter of fact, he is not seeing your comments cos he did not post the issue on Nairaland, so keep ranting to the free air.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by talkme(m): 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
If you find out nah christians them be ooooo. Just tell mallam sai ka fada mini gaskiya, thats all.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Gbolasubby: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
This is pure madness.How can you tear money because you wanted to stress a point.Are you married? If yes I don't know how your wife is coping with you.You are simply a fool for what you did. A man like you can destroy valuables in the house in a fit of anger
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by dalass(f): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wasted time and money.... You won and lost eventually.. Pele grin
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by nkem12345(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bike ? In imo state?
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by OnyesomJ(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Your Stupidity no get Measurements

1 Like

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Anybody that destroys currency notes is just STEWPID .... period!
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
waito..you succeeded in stopping him from cheating you then you ended up cheating yourself
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Anndrew(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Davash222:
Congratulations bro, your stupidity no get rival. You tore your money That’s the peak of stupidity.
lolz,and n say no body go cheat am dis yr..dunce full everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them / Governor Okowa's PA & Nairalander Ossai Success Involved In Accident(Pics) / Nigerians Confront Police, Demand To See Corpse Of Student Stabbed By Italian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.