Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State (24546 Views)

Meet Amarachi The Graduate Female Keke Rider In Warri, Delta State (video) / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
ExAngel007:
crap!

maybe it's just ₦50 he tore
And the yeye story has made Nairalanders spent 5milion naira data. Stupid guy.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by IkemChris(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
If e no pain you why you come dey tell us? tongue tongue
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by snipernigga(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
You people are just talking nonsense, that guy just confessed to a fedral crime of economic sabotage and should be prosecuted by law.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Hotzone(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Op must b villa yampion...his mate values each dime that secures its way back to his wallet even the one fought for now this niggga from one rural vilareal probably orji or obosima ‘cos bikes don’t ply o’town so he then gat the freaky gut to display his timidity and arrogant behavior in HD..well, u r hereby sentenced to one week owuite!��

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
He would have just given the money to the kid on the street for biscuits.His money
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by sonature1: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
fuckerstard:
Unfortunately this bros no get sense, free change for the bike guy..

No time for story..

You are the one without sense.
If the bikeman wanted the change, he should have asked nicely.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by fortunechy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
ur mumu never do.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
sonature1:

You are the one without sense.
If the bikeman wanted the change, he should have asked nicely.

[img]https://i./E6mr.gif[/img]
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by BiafraIsFree: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thanks Chukwu Okike Abiama it was Nigeria worthless currency.

I have a dream that one day, Nigeria currency will be rejected in the world economy.

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Awesomefred32(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
just look at the way he was busy shouting I tore the Money...
I tore the Money
as if is not N100 that he tore

congrats for ur stupidity
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Asafaizonboy: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Money will run away from you, and you will remember the day you tore that money, you called change.
May God forgive you
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by SkinnyNigga: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
goat.. so make we clap for you?
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by DerideGull(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

A Nigerian whose moniker on Twitter is @oraeekene narrated his ordeal with a biker rider in Imo State.

In his story, he stated why he tore the change given to him by the bike rider.

Read through his story and tell us if his actions make any sense to you.

Read his tweets below;

Bikeman wanted to cheat me of my change LOL when he finally gave me, i tore the money infront of him to tell him it was nothing to me It wasnt about the money. It was about the fact this year, no one will cheat me, no matter how small I will not tolerate nonsense.

I asked for my change nicely. He started his trash. Asked nicely again, started telling me a bullshit story. When i disagreed with him, told me i’m a liar, that i was lying. First salvo. Told him i wouldn’t let it go, that i have all day.

Told me to get out, put the key in the bike to turn it on. Held the bike told him he wasnt going anywhere. He then lied and said he was only clearing. I held on the bike. He told me to step aside or he would push me

I then stepped up right in his face. I told him i dare him. Told him he thinks i’m afraid to go one on one, or because i have stuff with me? that i’ll throw them away. He then backtracked, that he didnt say he’ll hit me, that i should just leave him

At that time my neighbour came around. Asked what was going on. He wanted to tell his bullshit, i told him to shut up, then told the true story to my neighbour. My neighbour turned to the bike man like ahn ahn. When he saw no one was on his side, told me to ‘take the money joor’

That’s when i lost it, tore the money infront of him. Told him it wasnt about the money but that no idiot will cheat me or talk to me anyhow. Then walked to my house

Source: https://autojosh.com/man-tore-change-by-bike-rider-imo/

This is a crime!!! You acted irresponsibly by tearing the money. A cooler head than yours would have given the biker the money.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by SkinnyNigga: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2019

Fvck nairaland, someone please tell me how to deactivate my account. This same story is on instagram, however, what makes them stand apart is the comments.
I have come to the conclusion that this (nairaland) is a bastion of hate, a platform of ethnic bigotry and religious intolerant. I want nothing to do with this nonsense. Adios.
bastard ! just log off and never come back..
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by Snow5(m): 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

A Nigerian whose moniker on Twitter is @oraeekene narrated his ordeal with a biker rider in Imo State.

Read his tweets below;

Bikeman wanted to cheat me of my change LOL when he finally gave me, i tore the money infront of him to tell him it was nothing to me It wasnt about the money. It was about the fact this year, no one will cheat me, no matter how small I will not tolerate nonsense.

I asked for my change nicely. He started his trash. Asked nicely again, started telling me a bullshit story. When i disagreed with him, told me i’m a liar, that i was lying. First salvo. Told him i wouldn’t let it go, that i have all day.

Told me to get out, put the key in the bike to turn it on. Held the bike told him he wasnt going anywhere. He then lied and said he was only clearing. I held on the bike. He told me to step aside or he would push me

I then stepped up right in his face. I told him i dare him. Told him he thinks i’m afraid to go one on one, or because i have stuff with me? that i’ll throw them away. He then backtracked, that he didnt say he’ll hit me, that i should just leave him

At that time my neighbour came around. Asked what was going on. He wanted to tell his bullshit, i told him to shut up, then told the true story to my neighbour. My neighbour turned to the bike man like ahn ahn. When he saw no one was on his side, told me to ‘take the money joor’

That’s when i lost it, tore the money infront of him. Told him it wasnt about the money but that no idiot will cheat me or talk to me anyhow. Then walked to my house

this guy sounds like Airforce1
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by cevek11: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2019
Foolishness
Why not give it out immediately! Or return to bike man?
You cheat yourself

AutoJoshNIG:

Read his tweets below;

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by jerryvyne(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Humm..going to d extreme
It is God who giveth riches.. he can take it anytime
You should be more careful about your temper next time
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by aboystar: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2019
I have a foolish neighbor like you
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by vetrovialMan(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2019
undecided

Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by globatop: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

Read his tweets below;

If u r not an idiot, what are you? Do you know how much it costs the nation to print the currency you tore, far more than the face value of the currency.
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by virgintoto(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Davash222:
Congratulations bro, your stupidity no get rival. You tore your money That’s the peak of stupidity.
My brother!!!! Who is fooling who?
Re: Man States Why He Tore The Change Given To Him By A Biker Rider In Imo State by jerrymej(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
Your change? Or your balance? Am confused.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorcycle Crushes 300L LAUTECH Student To Death (photos) / Lagos State Govt Hands Over Bariga Waterfront Jetty To LASWA - Photos / Governor Okowa's PA & Nairalander Ossai Success Involved In Accident(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.