Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri (27286 Views)

Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Unlimitk(m): 8:14am On Mar 28, 2019
nurusystem:

We in islam ,it is not accepted to announced name,,so that your reward from Allah will be seal,, they doing it without announcement,, so calm your noise.

shut da fukk up,can u as a Muslim swear that by comparison Muslims do more charity work that Christians?

this is not playing but fact

I'm an atheist ooo,but I will say what I see
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Jklastborn(m): 8:55am On Mar 28, 2019
Damaged control! grin

If u know u know �
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by mechanics(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Nice one, daddy freeze won't see this o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Aarondan(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2019
BLAST FROM THE PAST SERIES

THE CHURCH AND THE DECEPTION OF THE MEDIA- IGNORANT VOICES FROM HELL!
By Leke Beecroft

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Matthew 16:18

If you are a believer and you are puzzled by the continuing attack against the Church, then you need to learn a few things. However if you are unfazed by it, then you probably have an understanding of the times. Let me make it categorically clear that the Church will NOT lose this battle. Ask Pharaoh... ask Sanballat and Tobias...ask Judas Iscariot...ask Saul (St Paul)...ask the adversaries of Martin Luther...ask those who mocked Seymour....ask those who called Idahosa 'Mushroom Pastor'...ask those who coined the proverb "as poor as a Church rat" ...ask Jim Obazee...and many others.

Please join me on this trip...We are obviously in the last days, a time so well spoken about in scriptures. A time for the Rising or Falling of many depending on whichever side of the divide you belong.

Jesus referring to this period prophesied:

"And because WICKEDNESS shall abound, the love of many will FREEZE (Wax Cold)

But he that shall ENDURE unto the END, the same shall be saved.

Matthew 24:12-13.

We are seeing these today before our very eyes. Where ignorant voices from hell want to hear everything evil happen to the Church and do not wish anything good for the Church. Truly, this desire can NOT be the Gospel. I went back in my thoughts over the years while verifying with facts where memory seemed to fail me and I have brought this list for all to ponder.

Let us look at the issues considered good for news and bad for news concerning the Church over the years.

The ones considered bad for news are hardly heard while the ones considered good for news almost always go viral.

1. For many years, Deeper Life Bible Church (DLBC) has been feeding the poor for free especially during her Retreats - Bad for news.

2. Deeper Life builds a #3 Billion Naira Church facility to cater for her teeming multitudes-(The Church comes under attack for not giving the money to the poor by people who probably have never cared for others) Good for news!

3. Redeemed Christian Church of God develops a forest into a sprawling city (Redemption Camp) at no cost to the government helping to decongest Lagos-(No one is interested) - Bad for news

4. Christ Embassy inspires and sponsors hundreds of youths talented in the music ministry-Bad for news.

5. Churches establish universities ensuring that many otherwise jobless academics are gainfully employed - Bad for news.

6. Covenant, JABU, BIU and Landmark Universities are among the 10 cheapest private universities - Bad for news.

7. David Oyedepo Foundation now gives about N500 million annually in her 24 year old scholarship scheme to indigent students-Bad for the news.

8. Covenant University in less than 20 years ranks amongst the top universities in Africa ahead of many much older Nigerian Universities-Bad for news.

9. Pastor Adeboye and wife build rehabilitation centre in Epe for youths overtaken by drug addiction - Bad for news.

10. Adeboye and Oyedepo clock 50 and 35 years in marriage respectively-Bad for the news.

11. Pastor Chris gets divorced - news goes viral.

12. Sinach, Eben, Frank Edwards, Buchi, Samsung, Joe Praize all inspired by Pastor Chris-Bad for the news.

13. Daystar equips 20,000 kids as they return to school-Bad for the news.

14. Bishop Oyedepo subsidises transport fare in hometown to #20-#50 per trip-Bad for the news.

15. RCCG builds 80km road connecting Ikorodu with Redemption Camp/Lagos-Ibadan Expressway-Bad for the news.

16. Oyedepo builds #100 million Townhall in Omu Aran-Bad for the news.

17. Ayo Oritsejafor gives cars, money, Keke, sewing machines, grinding machines to the poor-Bad for the news.

18. Oritsejafor receives jet gift-(He must sell and give the poor)-News goes viral

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by xelly: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2019
Freez doesn't have data. Someone should save the link to show him when he finally subscribes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by ImaIma1(f): 10:01am On Mar 28, 2019
HigherEd:
According to the Red Cross, Winners was the largest donor of relief materials during the Ikeja bomb blast.
Today the church has spent over 1 billion naira on educational scholarships making one of the largest indigenous funder of education.

I can only imagine the tremendous unseen works the church continues to undertake in remote places across Africa.

But people choose to see the bad in them. People like freeze can never see this
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Shepherd00: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2019
ImaIma1:

But people choose to see the bad in them. People like freeze can never see this
Freeze is just jealous. He is a failure and he is taking it on people who were successful at his own age.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by lionness(f): 10:50am On Mar 28, 2019
HigherEd:

I think admission is all year round now. I just reached out to my people and put to them all the questions you asked... So just give me an hour or two(when they respond) and I will give you a good feedback...

I never heard back from you sir
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by globalresource: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Dem don use religion brainwash dis fool, I swear! Go church go worship God not, dem daddy G.Os, abeg! angry

You that you are not brainwashed. I can see you have reached the peak of your life. If you are always sad with oyedepo achievement, sadist
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by leye4u: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2019
princfred:
Sharap there if you don't know what those who instituted Church used peoples contributions for. Is my money people's contribution? And who said I don't do charity before,after and even during beer time? Heck, I even did charity just today that you can't stomach of or fathom. So you don't know sh*t about me.

Conflating uncorrelated parameter again.
I bet my last finger you are an Afonja.
Go and take more bottles and get out of here
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by dalass(f): 12:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
BenzEne1:

Why are you smiling in ignorance? Yes, mosques are money consuming projects. As it is supposed to be. This is the reason why our clergies have an actual occupation outside their spiritual servitude. Unlike your million dollar pastors who appear on Forbes lists after opening citadels of deceit.
You just admitted your ignorance.. Instead of you and your people to harness whatever you can do to help your religious kinsfolk on how to live in peace and financially too...Am sure you don't know half of what I know with my Muslim background.
...Check yourselves and try more to be like Christians in humanitarian ventures to even Muslims and stop giving excuses..Most pastors have solid employment which takes care of many , especially Muslims.... So if you can't do such.. You know what to do sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by BenzEne1(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
dalass:

You just admitted your ignorance.. Instead of you and your people to harness whatever you can do to help your religious kinsfolk on how to live in peace and financially too...Am sure you don't know half of what I know with my Muslim background.
...Check yourselves and try more to be like Christians in humanitarian ventures to even Muslims and stop giving excuses..Most pastors have solid employment which takes care of many , especially Muslims.... So if you can't do such.. You know what to do sad

Half of what you know with your 'Muslim' background Very funny. Muslims have donated relief materials time and again to victims of the terror acts who are displaced. Of course you wouldn't know that, you are too busy memorizing hypocritical sermons from your GOs.

The SCIA under the able leadership of the sultan of Sokoto has time and again carried out such. Lots of Muslims have also reached out to them individually. They don't however video it and parade it for mundane reasons like your GOs.

Meanwhile you can't have a 'Muslim' background, rather you have an Islamic background. You done messed up already ma'am. Madam Noah. Ignorance as my eastern brothers say it; iti bolibo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nurusystem(m): 3:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Unlimitk:

shut da fukk up,can u as a Muslim swear that by comparison Muslims do more charity work that Christians?

this is not playing but fact

I'm an atheist ooo,but I will say what I see

Yes bro ,Muslim do more than you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Unlimitk(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2019
nurusystem:

Yes bro ,Muslim do more than you

Be living in denial ,u hear?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2019
leye4u:

Go and take more bottles and get out of here
Sharap there, do you think drinking is my calling like you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nelsonoba: 9:56am On Mar 29, 2019
princfred:
How much is 50#, 100# multiplied by 20 million?
Mr canal man, stop dissing the poor for whatever they give as that their 50#,100# can be as or even more valuable to God than your 10million naira.
And what is wrong with collecting 10million from you and giving it to the poor? Is that not what apostles and early Christians did. As long as its from the people , rich or poor, a good percentage of it should go back to the people . It is Christ-ianity not governmentianty. Compare two similar things not conflate uncorrelated parameters. You should be comparing how Christianity is run now and what those who initiated and instituted it did not with any government. Infact it's failure of Christianity if it has not influenced government to be better like it did in developed climes. So while you point one dirty finger towards government, the rest points at you. Dont you know that it is the sun that makes the moon shine light at night?

We know he did well, we also know he can (so should) do so much more with both my #50 and your 10million.

My problem with your type is the entitlement mentality you have. You were not there when Bishop Oyedepo was praying all night and studying the scriptures and fasting many days in a row for God to give him the anointing he operates with now, which ended up attracting the wealth he now has, BUT YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO DICTATE HOW HE SPENDS HIS MONEY YOU DID NOT HELP HIM WORK FOR IN ANY WAY?

If all it takes to suddenly become wealthy is to become a pastor and gather people to form church, then why are more than 90% of pastors in Nigeria living below the poverty line? There are over 200,000 churches in Nigeria alone, yet you cannot count up to 500 super rich pastors if they ask you now. Can't you see something is wrong with the way you think, and you are behaving like Judas Iscariot who got angry with Jesus when a woman brought very expensive perfume to anoint Jesus' feet and Judas cried out saying the money should have been given to the poor instead of being used to buy expensive perfume that he thinks Jesus doesn't need. Jesus rebuked Judas for saying that, and we all know who Judas turned out to be!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by HigherEd: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2019
lionness:

God bless you. When do you think they will selling the admission forms. I graduated 2.1 mathematics Lasu but never did NYSC. No time. Lol.
And is there a way I can get the idea for the tuition so I can start making solid plans to start the program
Or is there a department I can drive to and make all these enquiries?
Sorry for late reply

The school fees hovers over 400-500k.
Accommodation(optional): 150K per annum.

The PG school take applications all year. So check the website and see if the portal is open.
https://pgportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/onlineApplication/postgraduate

In theory NYSC is a requirement but I have seen ppl who do MSc without NYSC.

As for part time studies. Each department varies and you would have to be visit ur prospective department(s) to find out.

As for on site enquiries. You can visit the school of postgraduate studies at CUCRID building, Covenant University.

You can check here for more contact. Pls call the admission officer or send him a mail.
http://sps.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/contact
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nurusystem(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Unlimitk:

Be living in denial ,u hear?
Check this out and See The Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine,
Muslim dominate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by Unlimitk(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2019
nurusystem:

Check this out and See The Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine,
Muslim dominate

Dumbo,that's an individual

We are talking about religious organization and people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2019
nelsonoba:

My problem with your type is the entitlement mentality you have. You were not there when Bishop Oyedepo was praying all night and studying the scriptures and fasting many days in a row for God to give him the anointing he operates with now, which ended up attracting the wealth he now has, BUT YOU FEEL ENTITLED TO DICTATE HOW HE SPENDS HIS MONEY YOU DID NOT HELP HIM WORK FOR IN ANY WAY?

If all it takes to suddenly become wealthy is to become a pastor and gather people to form church, then why are more than 90% of pastors in Nigeria living below the poverty line? There are over 200,000 churches in Nigeria alone, yet you cannot count up to 500 super rich pastors if they ask you now. Can't you see something is wrong with the way you think, and you are behaving like Judas Iscariot who got angry with Jesus when a woman brought very expensive perfume to anoint Jesus' feet and Judas cried out saying the money should have been given to the poor instead of being used to buy expensive perfume that he thinks Jesus doesn't need. Jesus rebuked Judas for saying that, and we all know who Judas turned out to be!
You are shallow in typically Nigerian way. Did the apostles and early missionaries who suffered even more reason so selfishly while distributing peoples wealth to less privileged? Did you see Jesus use contributions to go buy costly oil for himself?
In your Nigerian warped sense, being a man of God ( for you, a man of his money) is more about working for his money than working for God and the people how can such orientation produce people who will later go into government and the world to work for the people? And you wonder why a million churches yet the countrymen are morally bankrupt all selfish like animals.
Simple assertions i made and you are bleating the general shallow selfish misconflation and miscontuement of matters
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by leye4u: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2019
princfred:
Sharap there, do you think drinking is my calling like you.
Research has shown that a high percentage of church-haters are alcoholics ..no sensible man who has focus in life and a bright future should take their words serious
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2019
leye4u:

Research has shown that a high percentage of church-haters are alcoholics ..no sensible man who has focus in life and a bright future should take their words serious
Research has shown that a high percentage of Afonja morons interpret and call those who point out obvious misdemeanor in the church as church-haters so try to conflate and assign unrelated metrics to them in a deceptive attempt to demonize them and deflect from the glaring church issue.

If the ongoing sex scandals being brought to light in the Catholic Church in advanced climes were to be in Nigeria, you will call the victims deranged church haters out of your low IQ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nelsonoba: 12:32am On Mar 31, 2019
princfred:
You are shallow in typically Nigerian way. Did the apostles and early missionaries who suffered even more reason so selfishly while distributing peoples wealth to less privileged? Did you see Jesus use contributions to go buy costly oil for himself?
In your Nigerian warped sense, being a man of God ( for you, a man of his money) is more about working for his money than working for God and the people how can such orientation produce people who will later go into government and the world to work for the people? And you wonder why a million churches yet the countrymen are morally bankrupt all selfish like animals.
Simple assertions i made and you are bleating the general shallow selfish misconflation and miscontuement of matters

This is why I told you that you share very close similarities with Judas Iscariot - you both pretend to be angry when people give their own money you did not help them work for to men of God, and claim to be fighting for the poor. And Jesus will keep rebuking you the way he rebuked your brother Judas until you repent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by orisa37: 4:28am On Mar 31, 2019
Thanks Bishop. The Lord is good.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2019
nelsonoba:

This is why I told you that you share very close similarities with Judas Iscariot - you both pretend to be angry when people give their own money you did not help them work for to men of God, and claim to be fighting for the poor. And Jesus will keep rebuking you the way he rebuked your brother Judas until you repent
You are a low IQ slowpoke misinterpreting Bible based on your selfish bent. The emphasis is on what the men of God do with the peoples contribution but deceive yourself pretending you don't notice.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nelsonoba: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2019
princfred:
You are a low IQ slowpoke misinterpreting Bible based on your selfish bent. The emphasis is on what the men of God do with the peoples contribution but deceive yourself pretending you don't notice.

If only your IQ was on the high side, you would have been one of the first people to understand tithing in your generation sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2019
nelsonoba:

If only your IQ was on the high side, you would have been one of the first people to understand tithing in your generation sad
if you aren't high on your village peoples selfishness you will understand tithing based on what and how it was used as writen in Deut 14:23 (and even Malachi 10:10 which you cherry pick and skew as it was admonishment to the priest) and so should be used.
Again the emphasis on MoG less on the people for they already play their part.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nelsonoba: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
princfred:
if you aren't high on your village peoples selfishness you will understand tithing based on what and how it was used as writen in Deut 14:23 (and even Malachi 10:10 which you cherry pick and skew as it was admonishment to the priest) and so should be used.
Again the emphasis on MoG less on the people for they already play their part.

When they tell you to stop being greedy and pay your tithes, you will start speaking nonsense grammar, but meanwhile in your village square, the juju that is looking after your destiny be like.....

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
nelsonoba:

When they tell you to stop being greedy and pay your tithes, you will start speaking nonsense grammar, but meanwhile in your village square, the juju that is looking after your destiny be like.....

When they tell you greedy pastor to use tithe as done by Christian founders and as written in Bible with which you cherry pick to sleaze people you start bleating like a goat choking on stolen hot yam.
Malachi 10:10 was admonishment for tithe collectors doing same thing as your MoG's today but you read it to the people instead to blackmail them.
And how you lots are suddenly and permanent blind, deaf and dumb to Deut 14:23 etc.
Ole Pastroneur go and "work" for your belly in the name of God. Abi we dey spoil your belly work by pointing Bible to your slavish ignorant sheeples?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nelsonoba: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
princfred:

When they tell you greedy pastor to use tithe as done by Christian founders and as written in Bible with which you cherry pick to sleaze people you start bleating like a goat choking on stolen hot yam.
Malachi 10:10 was admonishment for tithe collectors doing same thing as your MoG's today but you read it to the people instead to blackmail them.
And how you lots are suddenly and permanent blind, deaf and dumb to Deut 14:23 etc.
Ole Pastroneur go and "work" for your belly in the name of God. Abi we dey spoil your belly work by pointing Bible to your slavish ignorant sheeples?

One of the ways you know the devil is using your sense and destiny to fry stew is that he makes you believe anybody who tells you to pay tithe must be a pastor looking for your money! For your information, I AM NOT A PASTOR AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN. I AM JUST AN ORDINARY BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN WHO BELIEVES THE WORDS OF JESUS ARE WORTHY TO BE OBEYED INCLUDING TITHING AS JESUS COMMANDED IN MATTHEW 23:23. So stop fooling yourself with that strange thought of me being a pastor. I DONT HAVE TO BE A PASTOR TO OBEY THE WORD OF GOD.

Meanwhile, last night, the witches in your village were frying the stew with your destiny like this....and only Jesus and obedience to His word can release you from this pot.....

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by princfred(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
nelsonoba:

One of the ways you know the devil is using your sense and destiny to fry stew is that he makes you believe anybody who tells you to pay tithe must be a pastor looking for your money! For your information, I AM NOT A PASTOR AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN. I AM JUST AN ORDINARY BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN WHO BELIEVES THE WORDS OF JESUS ARE WORTHY TO BE OBEYED INCLUDING TITHING AS JESUS COMMANDED IN MATTHEW 23:23. So stop fooling yourself with that strange thought of me being a pastor. I DONT HAVE TO BE A PASTOR TO OBEY THE WORD OF GOD.

Meanwhile, last night, the witches in your village were frying the stew with your destiny like this....and only Jesus and obedience to His word can release you from this pot.....
As a semi-imbecilic goat, you will run away from Deut 10:23.

Go and blackmail your fellow sheeples with fear of witches to sleaze them just like you learnt from your pastors who are working actually sleazing you for their stomach. China produces 2million engineers per year Nigeria produces 10million pastors per year yet witches are still the talking abi deception point year after year.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri by nelsonoba: 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
princfred:

As a semi-imbecilic goat, you will run away from Deut 10:23.

Go and blackmail your fellow sheeples with fear of witches to sleaze them just like you learnt from your pastors who are working actually sleazing you for their stomach. China produces 2million engineers per year Nigeria produces 10million pastors per year yet witches are still the talking abi deception point year after year.

I don't know what you are dragging in Deuteronomy 10:23 that counters Malachi 3:10 or even the very words of Jesus in the New testament as stated in Matthew 23:23. Jesus in the new testament said we OUGHT TO PAY THE TITHES. PERIOD!

Another way you know the demons from your village are using your destiny to fry stew is when you think Nigeria produces 10million pastors every year, whereas the entire population of Nigeria is officially 180 million, therefore meaning that between the year 2000 and today, Nigerian has produced far more pastors than her entire population. This is a symptom of gross foolishness emanating from you. Check it naaa......I can only help you by praying for you.... Now, place your 2 hands on your head and repeat after me........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.