Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos (59884 Views)

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / "No More A Baby": Beautiful Soldier Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by nuhu2018(m): 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by anochuko01(m): 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
XaviDayo:
Dem no go ever send her go Maiduguri o coz she be Dem Oga food. My guy {Garba} for Kano we dey manage im life was forced to quit the force after he was hurriedly packaged and posted to Maiduguri for counter insurgency fight. Nigga is back with his family doing his tailoring work jejely.
Na so them carry my papa go north during that abacha regime. na following day he come lag come resign. him for be boss by now but them plan to do am bad then sha
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by XaviDayo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
anochuko01:

Na so them carry my papa go north during that abacha regime. na following day he come lag come resign. him for be boss by now but them plan to do am bad then sha

My brother....na to Thank God for life o.
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by hammerFC: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Congratulations Officer Uju, you and Dolapo has made the police force attractive to the masses.

I'm sure some girls have you as role model and would like to join the force because of you guys.

ARE IGBO AND YORUBA TWINS?

I DONT GET THE WHOLE PAIRING ON EVERYTHING.
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by hammerFC: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
SECONDLY,

DID THE PROMOTION COME WITH A BRAND NEW BENZ?

I MEAN THE BENZ DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A NUMBER PLATE.

SO, THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE PROMOTE OFFICERS WITH BRAND NEW BENZ?

LOLZ grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by richie240: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
grayht:
Know if you know .. undecided
U are a goat, walahi
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by SjMbula(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:this one done fúck im way to the top..
fvck your way to the top too if you think it's everyone that can be f*cked and get their to d top! Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by SjMbula(m): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
think positive, she is making it in life, what about you?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by hammerFC: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
grayht:
Know if you know .. undecided

Urhobokwaleboy:

She might have some connection but I don't know about fucking to the top.

She is a graduate and entered as an Inspector.

From then till now, this is her first promotion to Assistant Superintendent of Police.

She has to leave the Inspector rank for new graduates to occupy.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by rapid101(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
maberry:

Not every woman fvcks her way to the top
Typical Niaraland boy
my brother
Nigeria police
Nigeria army
Airforce
Naval

All their women de Bleep der way to d top
Blive am or u forget
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by hammerFC: 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
SjMbula:
think positive, she is making it in life, what about you?

Woman wrapper, stop crying.

U cannot know wat she does or not. Certainly, she will have many boyfriends, from politicians to Oga in the force.

However soon we will know exactly wat is happening, nothing is hidden under the sun.

Always better to first assume the worst, that way, u are never surprised.

That Benz is above her pay grade.
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by NoRetreat(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Congratulations, Uju

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by midnighter(f): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Well done to her

Im wondering if posing this way on the car in uniform is somehow inappropriate, maybe thats where all these nasty comments are coming from

Maybe standing to the side would have been better

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
candlewax:
How many years have you been in the service to be promoted or what spectacular "thing" have you done to be promoted

Do ask her on my behalf, then quote me again when she gives you an answer
Lol, na cadet she be o, they come out of college with one star and the second star follows in two years. all una know na Bleep
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
I and Mercedes Benz are inseparable

1 Like

Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by TinaG(f): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Congrats my little princess, still remember the days we spent as daughter and school mother back then in SBC. Greater heights my love
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by TheRealKing(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
candlewax:
How many years have you been in the service to be promoted or what spectacular "thing" have you done to be promoted

Do ask her on my behalf, then quote me again when she gives you an answer
gloria34:
Lol, na cadet she be o, they come out of college with one star and the second star follows in two years. all una know na Bleep
[quote author=candlewax post=77042694]How many years have you been in the service to be promoted or what spectacular "thing" have you done to be promoted

Do ask her on my behalf, then quote me again when she gives you an answer[/quote

LOL O �
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by TheRealKing(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
gloria34:
Lol, na cadet she be o, they come out of college with one star and the second star follows in two years. all .una know na Bleep

� � �
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by trilobite: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
MyphoneandI:

Please shut up. If you don't know something please shut up and don't be stupid, especially in public. A cadet officer getting promoted? I'm an officer cadet myself, though not with the useless npf, officer cadets are officers in training. Now the police academy is on their 6th regular course, that means they have only produced one set of graduates. If she graduated from "polac" she should be an asp now.

We all know these things.
Bros I can't marry a uniform personnel, because the kind bleep those girls dey bleep ehn.

A friend of mine who is her academy set was also promoted to a similar rank. It's been coming for them since ending of last year. They just did a ceremony for her. Academy graduates tend to rise faster.
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 28, 2019
grin angry
trilobite:

A friend of mine who is her academy set was also promoted to a similar rank. It's been coming for them since ending of last year. They just did a ceremony for her. Academy graduates tend to rise faster.

She is confirmed as asp. Just like when you grad from nda, u get commissioned as acting sublieutenant then sublieutenant a few months. It's not like a big promotion or sth. It's just to show that you have been shown the ethics of the job too.

Don't mind that bloody nicompoop that came here to threaten himself. I've dropped my number for him. Let him call his Godfather, I'd beat him and my Godfather will beat his Godfather grin
trilobite:

She is confirmed as asp. Just like when you grad from nda, u get commissioned as acting sublieutenant then sublieutenant a few months. It's not like a big promotion or sth. It's just to show that you have been shown the ethics of the job too.

Don't mind that bloody nicompoop that came here to threaten himself. I've dropped my number for him. Let him call his Godfather, I'd beat him and my Godfather will beat his Godfather
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 28, 2019
MrMcJay:

Only someone mentally poor and intellectually bankrupt would say this.

She's a cadet officer and entered from either Cadet recruitment or Police Academy in Kano. There are tons of friends and family I know who are in and some are still in police academy.

Speak for yourself only. Not everyone sleeps with people to become successful.

How much is she getting paid that she used to purchase that c350 ?
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by Mrexcell(m): 2:08am On Mar 28, 2019
nairaobserver2:
Nigerian popular online female officer, Uju shares beautiful pictures in police uniform as she get promotion to next level in commander OPG.

See the photos shared below with caption.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/police-officer-uju-shares-beautiful.html

Bottom power if know u know.
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 4:06am On Mar 28, 2019
Where is Dolapo badmus?
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by Dshocker(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2019
dalass:
So..decorated for what exactly ? grin grin

She was decorated for having a very fat ass
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by Classickj(m): 6:55am On Mar 28, 2019
gift2xl:

Police na police
there is a different between a bsc police and a primary & secondary police officer
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2019
gloria34:

Maybe you wanna bleep me.... wink Mail me cheesy
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by osomegbe(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2019
Can I give you a ring
Re: Police Officer, Uju Okeke Promoted Today. Shares Photos by mechanics(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2019
itspzpics:
Na u get d benz
hahahahah, her salary can't reach to buy the Benz, unless through bribe money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / Brila FM Sacks Murphy Ijemba (radio Paparazi), Sean Amadi Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.