Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian (18545 Views)

Batista & Ide: Nigerian Stoned His Fellow Nigerian To Death In South Africa / Hope Uzodima Arrested In India After A Fellow Nigerian Snitched On Him [Photo] / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Chinekepikin: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nigerian lady recounts the shocking altercation she had with her fellow country man to police officers at a bustop in italy.

She told the police officers that the guy pulled her down, But watch the video for yourself and decide what really happened.

Watch Video Below

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-lady-recounts-shocking.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Chinekepikin: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Watch As The Lady Drag Drag the man HERE

See reactions below⤵

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Gsteve01(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
It's in their blood Like peak. lipsrsealed

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by SEONaijaExpert: 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2019
Until I watch the video, no opinion.

Modified

The nature of some Nigerians in Nigeria is the same abroad, they display the same level of frustration without respect to the country's civic life. No comportment or attempt to be civil in any way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Darammliveth(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Please a brother is in need of help... He is in debt and wants to commit suicide
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Lincoln275(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Kendumazy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Women Sabi lie sha. Had an encounter of such in the past, you needed to see how this lady narrated something different to her husband. If not for the intervention of another woman, her husband already believed and charging at me. You need to see how she was crying and swearing. Mheen! I weak! Since then, if I want to have any messy encounter with them and don't have any recording device, I just let go.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by meobizy(f): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Seeing the Africans in Italy makes me understand how slaves copied the white man’s ways.
I hear in Italy violence is a quick solution to normal everyday arguments.
It’s no wonder the blacks there quickly adopted the style.
If one notices, most violent acts committed by Africans originate from the country.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by sharpwriter(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmmn... E get as e be sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by sojayy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by lenghtinny(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by nonye6194: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darammliveth:
Please a brother is in need of help... He is in debt and wants to commit suicide

Buhari next level never start and una dey do online begging? grin

Go find work and earn your wages. because e go hard after May 29th abi June 12

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Raskasal(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hmm... Ladies and thier wahala. This guy don buy Italian police job be that ooo. May God help him out
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by lapazi(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chinekepikin:
Watch As The Lady Drag Drag the man HERE

See reactions below⤵
This video was originally posted on Instagram, Oga do the needful

I have seen all sorts, the guy had to thread with care, before he see himself for MMA1
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by tstx(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gather here if you didn't watch the video

>

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature. .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by SEONaijaExpert: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darammliveth:
Sell this phone and settle your debt, that's faster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by ZUKKYY(m): 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
nah Dem dem
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Collins0609(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
na wa
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Gsteve01(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wetin he carry the debt do
Oga tell your story to the gods. undecided

Darammliveth:

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Hardeyshinardt(m): 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Come and try dis kind shit in Nigeria.and c wat will happen to u .even uch will reject u.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by DBossNG(m): 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Oga o
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by hardbody: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darammliveth:

Does he need a rope or a chain? Since it is obvious he doesn't understand that when there is life there is hope
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by longjohnodu(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Darammliveth:
he should go ahead with d suicide.. after all we too many 4 Nigeria..ground yapa..
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by Ziel20: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Some women be witch I swear. See as she change mouth. Fear women.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian by benette121: 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
wat is going on there shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Of Ugo Ozuah Who Was Killed By The Police / Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police / EFCC Apprehend 75 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.