Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police (18542 Views)

Abba Kyari: "Kidnapper Evans Is Still In Our Custody, He Did Not Vanish" / -if Notorious Kidnapper Evans Is Killed I Will Kill More Uncountable Souls / Evans Is Not 36 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by UzuegbuProsper(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
ABUJA-THE Police high command has dismissed report of alleged disappearance or death of billionaire kidnapper, Chukwuduneme Onwuamadike, alias Evans, in its custody. EVANS It said contrary to the report, the kidnapper was not only firmly in its custody hale and hearty but also was very much assisting it in its ongoing investigation of alleged crimes he perpetrated while holding sway in his profession.

Reacting to the report following enquiry from newsmen, Weekend, in Abuja, Force Headquarters, through its spokesman, Jimoh Moshood, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, DSP, insisted that Evans never vanished from its custody nor died as being rumoured. But Moshood described those peddling the rumour as mischief makers who were only out to tarnish the hard earned image of the Nigerian Police not only in crime fighting but also prevention as well as investigation.

Reminded that the story was in one of the conventional media platforms already, Mr. Moshood responded: “The people are just mischievous. Evans did not vanish, Evans is still in police custody and we are making progress in the investigation.”

He added: “You know we have a warrant from the court to keep him for three month and we are in the first month. Evans did not vanish.” When told that there was another information that the recently arrested kidnapper had been transferred to Abuja, the Force Public Relations Officer said:”I don’t know, if you have that kind of information, why are you calling me again to say Evans vanished? ”

Informed that an online platform had carried a story to that effect, Moshood said:”It is unfortunate that the online has become a comedian centre since nobody has given report that Evans has vanished.”

He further clarified: “Evans did not vanish, vanish into where? Is it evaporation we call it or what? Evans is still in police custody; he is hale and healthy and he has been assisting the police further in their investigation. So, he is in police custody.”

Recall that a media organization (Not Vanguard), had reported Saturday, that Evans, Nigeria’s infamous billionaire kidnapper, was no longer in the media glare unlike the past few weeks, thus fuelling speculations that he’s escaped, or dead.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/evans-police-custody-fine-says-police/

1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by mirabel001(f): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Really
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by daclint(m): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
isorait
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Papiikush: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why don't you show us a picture of Evans in your custody holding today's newspaper?

You are a fool if you believe a Nigerian policeman. I rather believe buhari is feeling healthy

22 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Also let us know the Whereabout of Clifford orji (The man eater)

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by IgboticGirl(f): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
whether is true of false i will blame police for giving out vital information to the public......

u don't give out vital information anyhow

they should be professional for crying out loud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by ShakurM(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
9ja police take am! cool

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by NairalandCS(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Why don't you show us a picture of Evans holding today's newspaper?

You are a fool if you believe a Nigerian policeman.

Aswear.

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by udomoh(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
YOU THINK YOU KNOW ABOUT MENSTRUATION? http://www.nimedhealth.com.ng
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by BigBrother9ja: 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hehe
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by jeftalene(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
www.engineerosaz..com is where you find latest prices of building materials, current cost estimates of building projects, site gists, construction articles and get adequate professional advice on your building project anywhere in Nigeria.
Check it out!

Here is how to turn your perimeter fence into a retaining wall against flood >
https://www.nairaland.com/3908291/flood-turning-perimeter-fence-into
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by rattlesnake(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
stupid nigerians
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Kaybee14(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Alright.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by MirJay: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
undecided...

Evans is now a national asset?
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by daroz(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
I thought as much.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Them Don dey plot his escape already.. Lol..
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by okonja(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
on Nigerian police way to free him. watch out
how did I even end up in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Ifiegboria(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
No problem.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Let me hear what these incompetent people have to say.

UPDATE:
A simple pix would have put the people mind at rest!

This matter is very delicate, I hope you guys handle it well undecided

By the way have you guys sacked your PRO Why the generalization
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by maigemuu: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Sun Newspaper is just mischievous only thinking of ways to make money. That news item alone is enough to collapse the company. is everything about money?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by tobibodunde1992: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
these uselsess blogs need to stop peddling fslse news..
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin I am laughing so hard here,i dont knw y.Anyways i need to move to libya asap,i am tired of this country.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by maxiuc(m): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Coming from the Nigerian police

I don't belief you guy

It will easy for me to belief that a carmel passed through the eye of a needle that to belief this morons

Evan is gone

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Blackfire(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Click like if u know Nigeria police are confused.

Click share if u know they are ontop Evans case.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by dfrost: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:
Why don't you show us a picture of Evans in your custody holding today's newspaper?

You are a fool if you believe a Nigerian policeman. I rather believe buhari is feeling healthy

cheesy grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Tolulopefinest(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
rattlesnake:
stupid nigerians

I really hope you are from SOMALIA. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by Petdagr8t(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oga police, who then will believe your report?, make una just provide Evans joar, for you people has already made him a celebrity.
Re: Kidnapper Evans Is In Police Custody, Doing Fine, Says Police by NwaAmaikpe: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

#TeamFreeEvans

Enough of the injustice,
Why will a man be detained for 3months against his will?
I just hope Evans has not been killed
The Nigerian police can not be trusted.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website / Nigerian Lady Recounts The Shocking Altercation She Had With A Fellow Nigerian / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.