Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State (2029 Views)

Dahara Capital Coin (DCC) / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / DCC EARN IN SCHOOL PROGRAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2019

Bolaji Oluwadunsin is the Creative Designer of DCC (Dunsin Craft Collections), a Brand birthed and growing in Akure, the Capital of Ondo State, Nigeria. She has been doing extremely well in the Fashion and Accessories Industry with all her designs showcasing our glamorous and rich cultural heritage in Ankara/Kente fabrics.

The young lady who is already getting established in the City of Akure is a final year student of Federal University of Technology, Akure and she just bagged a $5000 Grant from Africa's Foremost Philanthropist (Tony Elumelu) Foundation, 2019. Miss Oluwadunsin (Precious) started her business 2 years ago and have been able to impact lives through her free skills acquisition training/workshops to enable participants especially the female gender to build and maintain a better life.

she has partnered with a few organizations in Akure and beyond with the Drive Academy and Enactus FUTA been more prominent.Miss Oluwadunsin over the years has successfully trained over 200 females in creative designing with Ankara which is her area of expertise.

This young female entrepreneur is charged up to do more for her business City (Akure) alongside other entrepreneurs.
Currently, she is been managed by a reputable business Consultant/Public Speaker > Paul Speaks.

Watch out for the Young Female budding multi millionaire in Ondo State. (Bolaji Oluwadunsin of DCC)

Instagram : @dunsincrafts
Facebook : Dunsin Craft Collections
Twitter : @dunsincrafts
LinkedIn : @dunsincrafts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
DCC Exquisite Ankara Laptop bag

Do you still carry the "regular" laptop bags when you can have this Unique, Comfy and Stylish Kente Laptop Bag??
It is well padded for the safety of your gadgets.
The handles and shoulder straps are tightly n neatly stitched so it doesn't cut off no matter the weight.
It is a big sized laptop bag for a 15" laptop.
Perfect souvenir for your Seminars/Events.
Available in other prints ..... Available for bulk orders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
You can never get out of touch with our explicit DCC well crafted Ankara drawstring bags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Never feel out of place with our DCC Love Shaped Ankara Fringed Bag that fits all occasions

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by Emilokoiyawon: 2:06am On Mar 28, 2019
This lady is very ambitious and I wish here success.
Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
This lady is very ambitious and I wish here success.

Thanks a lot dear. smiley.
Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2019
With DCC reversible Ankara hair bonnet, you can never go wrong on either side

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Class is always permanent wink

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Ankara hat for the Queens... Simply a touch of quality and goodness smiley

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by delpee(f): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Lovely!
Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
delpee:
Lovely!

Thanks smiley.
Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 3:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hi friends, you have the opportunity of earning with DCC as a brand ambassador with lots of freebies..
For full details click Here
Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 10:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Guys, kindly support your humble lady in another sojourn to the promised land smiley. I need your imperial support to win a grant competition of N100K by the Nicky Okoye organisation.

Watch a short video of me talking about my business and what i intend to achieve with the grant.

See link below..
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwq9zeJHw_T/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kejqjv1rv39u

https://www.nairaland.com/5155918/nicky-okoye-organisation-entrepreneurial-grant#77885868
Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
New product alert.. Waist to leg Ankara bag for all kings and Queens... cool

Me at the recently concluded walk for SME in Akure, Ondo State.

1 Share

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by queeniepresh: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Different patterns of Kente purses waiting just for you... grin

1 Share

Re: DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State by Thane(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
how can i reach u

(1) (Reply)

Can I Verify My Skrill Account With My Voters Card? / Cheaper And Reliable Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria / Nigerian-Born American Mike Ojo Starts Aircrafts Manufacturing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.