Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road (52255 Views)

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by SEONaijaExpert: 8:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
I said this on the last thread. Even this rumor is not good for the image of the Church, talk less of been found guilty of it.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by lomprico(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
vecman22:
Who come do am??

Na me angry
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by odehaj: 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dr Paul and the Church, Dunamis CAN NEVER authorize anything of such, he is too compassionate.

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by enemyofprogress: 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
I suspect fowl play. I'm sure they didn't did it
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by maticdamian(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
Will they come out and say they did it, the best thing now is for dunamis to just help them if they are involved or not they are rich na they like to milk sheeps then they should return little out of the billons they have milked
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by promotervickky(m): 8:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bloggers won't verify but jump on to post news

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
give what belongs to God to God and what belongs to cesar to cesar. if u know u know
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Purej: 8:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
God sees what men don't see
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by SageTravels: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
That church miss road, it should be a factory............

producing What?
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
TheRealKing:
Please I need someone to lend me #8000..The person I'm owing is seriously embarrassing me.... I Promise to try to pay back by april ending.. please�������
u dey borrow 8k from person for this aboki regime. u try o.... well me self dey owe person #16000. case same same
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Denikayan: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
vecman22:
Who come do am??

Satan
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by haryothosyn93(m): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Anyone who intended to spoil the gospel of Jesus Christ shall perish

I am not a member but I know what the church has done for the people around the vicinity
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Makschinchin: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Treash:
So this is the FTC jobless pple are shouting. We rich pple don't do FTC.

But you just did, stylishly grin grin
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Purej: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pastor Victor Stephen , I have a question.

How were the trader's empowered? I would like you to expantiate on this sir
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Treash(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Makschinchin:

But you just did, stylishly grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Treash(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Dalexicographer:
FCT* undecided

Federal Capital Territory
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Lexusgs430: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
SageTravels:

producing What?

When they tender the building, we decide..... Could be adapted to a few, from the top of my head.

Subject to 24/7 power supply...... Tomato paste factory, ICT manufacturing hub, top brands collection centre for warranty issues or repairs etc etc etc.....
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by PotatoSalad(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
TheRealKing:
Please I need someone to lend me #8000..The person I'm owing is seriously embarrassing me.... I Promise to try to pay back by april ending.. please�������
You should be embarrassed. Same way you promised the other person. If i tear u slap now

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by ItzBIM(m): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
permit:
Am not saying anything yet

*I'm
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by don4real18(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
AleAirHub:
I don't believe that the church will put up that fire , pure lies undecided
It doesn't matter what you believe. Even those close to you can end up betraying you
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by goronjo: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
may God help us from hand of tyrannical peoples
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by flowx(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
TheRealKing:
. See your life after voting for Buhari... You better go to Aso Rock whether they will borrow you the said amount. Una never see any thing.
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Creampro: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tell us another story.

I know people who wanted to make ends meet at the opening of the church on Airport road, who had their goods confiscated after paying for stand allocation last year by the church's traffic & security team.

Pentecostal churches are slowly destroying the fabric of Christianity by their interest in capitalist ideals, at the expense of the church members. Did the church in the book of Acts in the Bible set world domination by physical structures as their target?
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by nelsonoba: 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
That church miss road, it should be a factory............
Why don't you go and build the factory yourself OR TELL THE GOVERNMENT YOU ELECTED TO DO SO!

1 Like

Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Teejay13(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bad belle people na him do am.lol.
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Creampro: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
I would guess the traders were chased away by the church.....same thing was done to traders selling besides deeper life in Gbagada....the traders were all chased away.
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by mutumina007: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Rubbiish(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Treash:
So this is the FTC jobless pple are shouting. We rich pple don't do FTC.
Lol
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by ThothHermes: 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Anyone who believes Dunamis is responsible for this is either filled with so much hate and bad belle for churches or is incredibly stupid.
Either ways the person is in trouble.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.