Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road (52258 Views)

Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Three Catholic Priests Die In Anambra Community After Burning Of Shrines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Lexusgs430: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
nelsonoba:

Why don't you go and build the factory yourself OR TELL THE GOVERNMENT YOU ELECTED TO DO SO!

I talk my own, no quote me...... Drop ur comment or waka past........
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by BiafraIsFree: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nigeria is a Satan itself.

Nigeria was created in image of Satan the devil.

Fulani jihadist testing to know the reactions of Nigerian Christians.

tstx:
So who gave the order ? Must be satan..

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today... See mY signature. .

That was the warning to Nigeria corrupt and cowardice Churches/Christians.

Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Islam- ma- bad,can Muslim allow petty traders to trade 50meters from the mosque?
Yet their voices are more audible here.
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Jossy4luv1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
k
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by ruffDiamond: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:
That church miss road, it should be a factory............
I dey tell you bro!waste of resources and energy over nothing that add no value whatsoever to the Nation! and all this for what ?religion? making which heaven?salvation o f what? lol ..the entire country miss road since 1960
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by arrestdarrester: 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
They do this against anyone who dares speak against herdsmen atrocities. Its a set up.
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by ruffDiamond: 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nnamdiojukwu:
Islam- ma- bad,can Muslim allow petty traders to trade 50meters from the mosque?
Yet their voices are more audible here.
Christian-a-worst,come to wuse central mosque in fact and see trader all around the place doing business,,,,charlatan and hypocrite like u!and I'm not even a Muslim .!
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Ubdavis(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
aprilwise:
I saw the video on Instagram. I don't believe em

Weting u no believe. The burning of goods or the pastor ordering them to burn. .
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by aliumik: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pastor Dr Paul Eneche I know CAN NEVER do such a thing
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by TemmyT002(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
Okay. So will you help them?
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by DimIsaac10(m): 12:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Just because its a pastor in church said diz some will believe
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Dewisedick: 1:08am On Mar 28, 2019
Truth be told... Nigerian government and environmental had done this.
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by Abesupinle(m): 5:08am On Mar 28, 2019
This is no1 herbalist CHIEF AWOLANA MASEKE of ijebu land what do you realy need? Do You Need A Powerful Africa Native Doctor? I Mean A Spiritual Herbalist
With Great Spirit Connected To Ancestors. Call ME CHIEF AWOLEYE ON +2347066019716 OR WHATSAPP ME +23409058185126
IfThese You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of :
Get Your Lover Back
Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual +2347066019716
Do As I Say
Bad Dream
Promise And Fail
Epilepsy
Spiritual Attack
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Diabesity (Diabetic+Obesity)
Stroke
Sickle Cell
Impotency
Win Court Case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favour Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win And Many More.
WHATSAPP ME Dr AWOLEYE On +2349058185126 OR CALL ME ON +2347066019716
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by solosecky(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2019
By the way you talk now, you miss raod by mistake come tis world, if you could open your dirty stinky mouth to condemn a church that has come out to condemn an act legitimately, then you are a mistake to humanity, silly idiot and a problem that demands urgent attention.
Re: Dunamis Speaks On Burning Of Traders’ Goods Along Abuja Airport Road by solosecky(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Since the day you were born how many peoples life have you impacted, how many poor have u made rich, how many sick have you healed, how many orphans have you fathered, how many soul have you librated, becarefull of what will ruin you because your words will obviously ruin you, becarefull and face the reality.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) / Pastor Joshua-Iginla Gives Out 22-Cars And Other Gifts To Celebrate Birthday / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.