Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku (3566 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956 / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Ojiofor: 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
rexwalters:
It seems you are either a youth or you are not acquainted with how Nigeria operates,even if INEC had declared atiku the winner,the system would have collected the supposed mandate from him,not to mention that President Buhari was actually declared the winner,atiku has no hope,a man that has the guts to remove the CJ has no fear of ordinary judges or courts.

President Buhari is like Donald Trump,they know the powers of the President at their disposal and can't be touched.

That is not the issue my friend and I am confident I am older than you are.My point is that you seems to support impunity and lawlessness thats all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Xander85: 3:51am On Mar 28, 2019
Mystick:
A man once took this case to court, Buhari hired up to 20 SANs to defend him instead of doing that, they threatened the man to drop the case for the sake of his family members' safety.
He gave in to pressure and dropped the case, today Atiku is reactivating same case from another angle. Let me see if he will be threatened to drop it.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Sorry, just had to suppress a chuckle at the part in bold! grin

The so called '20 erudite SANS', after going over the case knew they didn't have a leg to stand on, and so resorted to the only option they had left....they went medieval, brought out dagger and threatened the plaintiff with violence! shocked
Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Konki: 4:09am On Mar 28, 2019
sehin79:
Atiku,,,, atiku,, you can go against a man of grace
Buhari was always graced to rule Nigeria twice
After several attempt... atiku your graces position is to loots Nigerian money and not to rule
So stay on your lane...and leave baba alone.
Keep shut for being myopic.

Did you see a man in Lagos with several bullion vans in his house during election eve?

Yet he is a saint while only Atiku in your parochial view, remains a looter.

Oya, run along!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Konki: 4:19am On Mar 28, 2019
rexwalters:
Dumbo the Clown,go and look for work,election is over,atiku is yesterday's story,again only ignorant peeps devoid of common sense comprehension believe atiku stands a chance,you must be from Duola Cameroon and don't understand the modus operandi of Nigeria?

Last year we warned you people when you were carried away with atikulate,that the man does not stand a chance in Nigeria,we all know that after the judiciary throws out his joke of a petition,we know the cry for biafra will resurface,where is nnamdi Kanu?
Prevarication is dangerous to your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by StOla: 4:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Finally, Muhammadu Buhari swore on oath he attended Katsina Provincial College between 1956 and 1961, which Atiku disclaims by asserting contrarily that the Katsina provinicial college was not built, founded, operational or even in existence between 1956 and 1961.

Election loss has suddenly increased the stupidity of the PDP and Atiku.

The above is equivalent to someone coming out to challenge a candidate that attended very notable schools like CMS Grammar School, Kings College Lagos, or Hope Wadell Calabar, to say it did not exist as at the time a student that attended such school many years after its existence did.

Does Atiku think that school is so insignificant to toy with its well established and documented history?

Is Atiku now saying that Shehu Musa Yar'Adua and the former Appeal Court Judge from Katsina, all lied about attending the very same school at that same time, yet the school did not exist?

And it took Atiku and the PDP till 2019 to realise what others are yet to realise?

What manner of delusion has engulfed this loser?

Well, let him prove in court that the schools are a figment of our imaginations created by Buhari long before they later existed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by respect80(m): 5:25am On Mar 28, 2019
sehin79:
Atiku,,,, atiku,, you can go against a man of grace
Buhari was always graced to rule Nigeria twice
After several attempt... atiku your graces position is to loots Nigerian money and not to rule
So stay on your lane...and leave baba alone.
Shut up and cry!
Did I hear you say "grace"?
Forging certificates in order to rule by hook or crook is grace, but being a thief and trying to rule 9ja is not grace abi?
Better hope Atiku's claims aren't true, or else,,,,,
And that reminds me, all those calling Atiku thief, I think Atiku is throwing too much weight and this should prompt them to justify that claim by providing real evidence to make Atiku stand and be condemned before a law court. At least for once...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raymond Dopkesi:an UNGRATEFUL MAN / #ENDSARS Protesters Storm Aso Rock Called Buhari Lazy Man (video) / Yahaya Bello Mocks Tinubu In The Latest Trending Video Challenge .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.