Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku (3558 Views)

ADCs Of Nigerian Heads Of State Since 1956 / See Castle Where Queen Elizabeth Spent A Night In Ijebu Ode 1956 (photos) / Prince Philip, Queen Elizabeth, Azikiwe & Obi Of Onitsha In Onitsha In 1956 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by AreaNews: 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Muhamadu Buhari swore on oath and delivered affidavit to INEC claiming he attended Elementary School Daura and Mai Aduaa between 1948 and 1952.

Now, Atiku informs the court that those schools were not in existence between 1948 and 1952 and therefore Muhamadu Buhari could not have attended either school.

That’s a serious charge sounding in perjury punishable by 14 years imprisonment under the Penal Code, besides being punishable under the 1999 Constitution, if proved, by immediate disqualification with consequent voiding of all votes cast for Muhamadu Buhari at last month’s presidential election, because a disqualified candidate is not entitled to be credited with any vote.

Ditto, Muhammadu Buhari swore on oath that he attended Middle School Katsina between 1953 and 1956.

But now Atiku deposes on court papers at the Election Tribunal that the middle school was also not in existence as at 1953 and up till 1956.

This charge squarely makes out a case of serial forgery, if proved by archival materials in the possession of Atiku.

Finally, Muhammadu Buhari swore on oath he attended Katsina Provincial College between 1956 and 1961, which Atiku disclaims by asserting contrarily that the Katsina provinicial college was not built, founded, operational or even in existence between 1956 and 1961.

If Atiku proves this serial fraud with conclusive evidence, Muhamadu Buhari will have no answer in rebuttal than throw in the towel and plead for leniency.

Visit www.areanews.ng

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
I don't know between Buhari and Tinubu , who's the bigger thief lipsrsealed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by sehin79(m): 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Atiku,,,, atiku,, you can go against a man of grace
Buhari was always graced to rule Nigeria twice
After several attempt... atiku your graces position is to loots Nigerian money and not to rule
So stay on your lane...and leave baba alone.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by oyin44: 5:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
This case is a complete waste of time

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Amuocha: 5:52pm On Mar 27, 2019
Buhari is going
Strong point ...
WAEC should be a party too...

Amazing point angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Turantula(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
The man never went inside the four walls of any school

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Abeg Atiku free guy man jare...... not a fan of buhari but true to God atiku is worst.... no insult when quoting me

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by thatigboman: 6:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
oyin44:
This case is a complete waste of time
u shall be put to shame

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by oyin44: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
thatigboman:
u shall be put to shame
you and your whole family.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by omogidi234(m): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2019
I hope he has a genuine evidence to that effect.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by thatigboman: 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
oyin44:
you and your whole family.
you, your family, your friends and your hopeless generation shall be put to shame. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Nukilia: 7:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Still waiting for something genuine about Mr. Integrity grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Korllami007: 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
This big gbege for mr. Buharig

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by TheFreeOne: 7:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
If the middle school was not in existence as at 1953 and up till 1956 and Katsina provinicial college was not built, founded, operational or even in existence between 1956 and 1961 then which schools did Zombies man of integrity attended?

Like I've often opined that Buhari secondary school certificate existed in the imagination of his school principal maybe these schools also existed in the imagination of Buhari too grin grin grin

Anyway Nigerians are following this presidential election tribunal bumper to bumper.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Pentasoft1978: 9:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
sehin79:
After several attempt... atiku your graces position is to loots Nigerian money and not to rule

What has grace got to do with the truth.... 1+1=2, no amount of grace will change this simple addition. Stop forming grace here, if what is said about those schools existence is true, then Buhari would had lied under oath.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by ChristianNorth: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ratello, Atiku team is not joking.

This particular petition will be used to keep Wole busy while Atiku team will launch brutal and simultaneous attacks on INEC.

As usual, we are expecting Wole to try to smuggle himself out using technical grounds because of lack of hard evidence unless he is going to falsify one.

They have to provide conclusive evidence that the materials Atiku has are fake, if they prove 2 and fail in one, Buhari will lose his case and still do 14 years.

Believe me, I hate this type of case.

While Atiku was busy packing SANs across all genres, the dudes were busy picking mostly electoral lawyers.

I believe senatordave1 will now see the reason why we have constitutional lawyers in our team and criminal lawyers

Emeka Etiaba is a corporate and commercial lawyer and his firm was responsible for coordinating the legal team led by Ikpeazu that restored Peter Obi's stolen mandate.

He wasn't part of the legal team but just coordinating them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Mystick: 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2019
A man once took this case to court, Buhari hired up to 20 SANs to defend him instead of doing that, they threatened the man to drop the case for the sake of his family members' safety.
He gave in to pressure and dropped the case, today Atiku is reactivating same case from another angle. Let me see if he will be threatened to drop it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by figment232(m): 9:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
sehin79:
Face the issue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by rexwalters: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Ratello, Atiku team is not joking.

This particular petition will be used to keep Wole busy while Atiku team will launch brutal and simultaneous attacks on INEC.

As usual, we are expecting Wole to try to smuggle himself out using technical grounds because of lack of hard evidence unless he is going to falsify one.

They have to provide conclusive evidence that the materials Atiku has are fake, if they prove 2 and fail in one, Buhari will lose his case and still do 14 years.

Believe me, I hate this type of case.

While Atiku was busy packing SANs across all genres, the dudes were busy picking mostly electoral lawyers.

I believe senatordave1 will now see the reason why we have constitutional lawyers in our team and criminal lawyers

Emeka Etiaba is a corporate and commercial lawyer and his firm was responsible for coordinating the legal team led by Ikpeazu that restored Peter Obi's stolen mandate.

He wasn't part of the legal team but just coordinating them.
One word for you "DUMMY".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by rexwalters: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
figment232:
Face the issue
Ipob member from an imaginary biafra to atiku,you dumb asses never learn?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by rexwalters: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mystick:
A man once took this case to court, Buhari hired up to 20 SANs to defend him instead of doing that, they threatened the man to drop the case for the sake of his family members' safety.
He gave in to pressure and dropped the case, today Atiku is reactivating same case from another angle. Let me see if he will be threatened to drop it.
Waste of your short life span,like waiting for Elijah to comeback,President Buhari has moved to the next level,atiku should take heed like President Buhari and go for medical check up,we know his BP will be over the top. He is wasting his time,only Big Fools ignorant to the modus operandi of Nigeria believe Atiku has an iota of hope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
AreaNews:
Muhamadu Buhari swore on oath and delivered affidavit to INEC claiming he attended Elementary School Daura and Mai Aduaa between 1948 and 1952.

Now, Atiku informs the court that those schools were not in existence between 1948 and 1952 and therefore Muhamadu Buhari could not have attended either school.

Visit www.areanews.ng
If this is a verified fact, any court that acquits Buhari is an enemy to our democracy!!!

Fingers crossed!!! I want to see how he will rig himself out of this one!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Ojiofor: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin.

Buhari go hear wiiiiiiii for Alhaji Atiku hand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by figment232(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
rexwalters:
Zombie am not ipob
Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by rexwalters: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

If this is a verified fact, any court that acquits Buhari is an enemy to our democracy!!!

Fingers crossed!!! I want to see how he will rig himself out of this one!
It is just simply amazing how daft some people really are?You must be a clueless circus clown amongst your friends?

Say you read it here first,no court has ever touched a sitting president and no Judge in Nigeria will ever rule against the President,you were probably in Yaounde when the President removed a sitting Chief Justice of the Federation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
rexwalters:
It is just simply amazing how daft some people really are?You must be a clueless circus clown amongst your friends?
Judge yourself you get sense so

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by rexwalters: 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Judge yourself you get sense so
Dumbo the Clown,go and look for work,election is over,atiku is yesterday's story,again only ignorant peeps devoid of common sense comprehension believe atiku stands a chance,you must be from Duola Cameroon and don't understand the modus operandi of Nigeria?

Last year we warned you people when you were carried away with atikulate,that the man does not stand a chance in Nigeria,we all know that after the judiciary throws out his joke of a petition,we know the cry for biafra will resurface,where is nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by Ojiofor: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2019
rexwalters:
Dumbo the Clown,go and look for work,election is over,atiku is yesterday's story,again only ignorant peeps devoid of common sense comprehension believe atiku stands a chance,you must be from Duola Cameroon and don't understand the modus operandi of Nigeria?

Last year we warned you people when you were carried away with atikulate,that the man does not stand a chance in Nigeria,we all know that after the judiciary throws out his joke of a petition,we know the cry for biafra will resurface,where is nnamdi Kanu?

You don't even care if Atiku's allegation against Buhari is true or not,is that how to build a nation?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by rexwalters: 10:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ojiofor:

You don't even care if Atiku's allegation against Buhari is true or not,is that how to build a nation?
It seems you are either a youth or you are not acquainted with how Nigeria operates,even if INEC had declared atiku the winner,the system would have collected the supposed mandate from him,not to mention that President Buhari was actually declared the winner,atiku has no hope,a man that has the guts to remove the CJ has no fear of ordinary judges or courts.

President Buhari is like Donald Trump,they know the powers of the President at their disposal and can't be touched.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by PFRB: 10:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
rexwalters:

I once told a man that I am a Biafran. He appeared shocked but after some time he said" your Biafra is imaginary"
My reply to him was, " it is up to you"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku by rexwalters: 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
PFRB:

I once told a man that I am a Biafran. He appeared shocked but after some time he said" your Biafra is imaginary"
My reply to him was, " it is up to you"
We learn from precedents,a young colonel ojukwu had a wrong conception mixed up with faint imagination,biafra is an illusive illusion in the mind of failures.

Because of that nitwit tyrant the beautiful name of the Bight of Biafra given to us by the British had to be changed to the Bight of Bonny by gowon and thhe SMC in 1970,after the criminal ojukwu and his senseless followers bastardized the name biafra forever and turned it into a secessionist word.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘prepaid Metres Now Officially For Sale’ / Supreme Court Judgement On Uche Nwosu Vs Obaseki's Fate. / ESN Release More Photos And Video Of Their Child Soldier - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.