Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) (43938 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
Chai, peeps say he died for nothing
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by gcof(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
ifeelgood:
The gun he's holding is older than him, go and see what boko boys are using. That's why I find it difficult to forgive Dasuki and PDP
it is a pity you are still using this old narrative. Is four years not enough for the present government to fully equip the military abi buying military equipments is now rocket science like having steady power supply? Think with your brain or forever remain silent

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Boko haram has grown bigger under Buhari but APC bought press ate shielding it
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by doziex: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Yeah, what happened to all the coup plotters?
I have had enough of these undemocratic, thieving, ineffective fools we have in charge now. Both the civilian executives and the military brass.
PMB deserves to be overthrown.

Where are the likes of Major Gideon Orkar (late) ?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by tyup(m): 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
gcof:
it is a pity you are still using this old narrative. Is four years not enough for the present government to fully equip the military abi buying military equipments is now rocket science like having steady power supply? Think with your brain or forever remain silent

it's nice to see sensible pple like you on here bro

people like Ifeelgood have lost it for life n i'll advice you dont blame him like his education foundation is really that poor that it has incitly affected his thinking fac

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
ifeelgood:
The gun he's holding is older than him, go and see what boko boys are using. That's why I find it difficult to forgive Dasuki and PDP

please tell us the name of the rifles that Boko haram are using that is better than this ? after 4 years of Buhari you still want to blame dasuke that has been in prison? what stopped Buhari from buy them the imaginary Rifle you know Boko haram holds
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nigeria terrorist government gave you a gun and bullets to intimidating and massacring indigenous people of land, but look at where Nigeria terrorist government giving you you to sleep like unkempt animals rooms.

Look at his dead head.

Biafran parents don't allow your wards/kids to join Nigeria terrorist government military.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by klever18(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
Predator1:
This menace is getting to much, how difficult is it to organise soldiers and airforce of niger, cameroun, chad and nigeria to sweep sambisa forest or is shekau immortal
and u think sambisa forest is a small field?

63,000perkmsquare na small farmland?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by searchlight: 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
ifeelgood:
yes bro considering what they did to you you have no reason to forgive those who stole your fathers brain which led to begetting an imbecilee like you. just tell me how you'd forgive them?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by TGMISKY(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
RIP to a true hero.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by noisy45(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
mozel247:
So 15 soldiers died Monday and not in any news. In otherwise, they will be buried like a dead dog. Nigeria their country

Soldier die everyday in the north east according to my soldier cousin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
The IPOB will start protecting themselves against Nigeria lazy military terrorist in Biafraland, Nigeria military wouldn't find anywhere to retreat, they will fight tire.
doziex:
Yeah, what happened to all the coup plotters?
I have had enough of these undemocratic, thieving, ineffective fools we have in charge now. Both the civilian executives and the military brass.
PMB deserves to be overthrown.

Where are the likes of Major Gideon Orkar (late) ?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by noisy45(m): 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
SarkinYarki:

please tell us the name of the rifles that Boko haram are using that is better than this ? after 4 years of Buhari you still want to blame dasuke that has been in prison? what stopped Buhari from buy them the imaginary Rifle you know Boko haram holds

U dey mind the zombie

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Ayobami1738: 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rip bro, you are in a better place
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
ifeelgood:

So what has APC done in 4 years? Are you aware that more soldiers have died in the hands of BH in these past 4 years than between 2011 and 2015?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by princegasket13: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rest in peace gallant soldier
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by movetoca: 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
He died for nothing. I won't kill for Nigeria no matter the amount no to talk of me dying for this paw paw nation.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Eazydlite(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Nigeria is not worth dying for. How I wish you still maintained your job in Minna, who knows what you would have achieved by this time. RIP handsome man
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
WELL DONE MY BOYS YOU GUYS DID WELL, 15 PYTHON DANCERS GONE, I WANT ALL OF THEM DEAD. THE BLOOD OF OUR BROTHERS THEY KILLED IN THE EAST WILL HUNT THEM TILL ETERNITY.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Johnrake69: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2019
ifeelgood:

So it takes more than 4years to equip the military?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by danhans(m): 12:22am On Mar 28, 2019
I wonder sometimes does it mean that this boko haram war can not end? Are they using this guys for business? I tire killing young people for nothing
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Mrexcell(m): 12:31am On Mar 28, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Aminu took to Facebook to mourn his younger brother who was killed by Boko Haram.He earlier survived four deadly attack by the insurgents.Below is what he wrote.....

'I remember like yesterday when you were born in 1992. I with our father buried your placenta. I dug the ground, placed it in the hole and covered the hole while Baba watched.
Growing up, all you wanted so passionately to do was serve Nigeria as a soldier. All efforts to discourage you failed. After trying thrice and failing, we thought you would give up especially since you were already earning money in Minna. But again, you tried the 4th time and succeeded. You finally got what you had always wanted from childhood.
Your first major posting was to go face Boko Haram. Many felt you should leave but, you would always say "its a job I took for Nigeria". Four times you escaped deadly attacks with many of your colleagues killed in some cases. All the times, you would ask us to keep praying for you rather than asking you to leave because you won't.
Again, this Monday evening, your team of FIFTEEN men came under attack. The vehicle you were travelling in was bombed by Boko Haram. All your colleagues we were told died except you. While most were beyond recognition, you survived with shattered legs. We found a way to thank God that at least, you survived. We didn't know your survival was going to be brief. We were to be told later again that you couldn't carry on. The Nigeria you were passionate to serve, you died for her. How could I have imagined that you would go before me when I buried your placenta 27 years ago. Thank you for your passionate service to Nigeria. Rest in peace my brother. Akeem my brother, its painful to bid you farewell. But, who are we when God has taken a decision. May Allah in His infinite kindness turn all your suffering in the Army which you severally narrated as restitution for all your sins. May He grant you His Rahama and forgive all your shortcomings''

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier.html

Bokoharam is a political tool of the north they know exactly what they are doing they can put an end to it if they truly want to but some northern leaders are using it to play politics and also to enrich themselves.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Passionate888:
They should face their match, in Rivers State election, because boys have embraced amnesty the army was acting as thugs, snatching ballot boxes and intimidating unarmed voters.

it was fulani soldiers deployed to terrorise the great easterners during the elections and southern soldiers sent to fight terrorists in the north!!!

don't get it twisted!

anyway, the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Fantiler: 1:08am On Mar 28, 2019
ifeelgood:

Mmmm so after 4yrs your god buhari didn't see any reason to change them since they are bad
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 28, 2019
"when I get to heaven I'd show my id card to angel Gabriel and I'd tell him, I'm just another Nigerian soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell"

"no greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends", Jesus died because he loves you, soldiers die for you even when they don't know you.

Instead of hating soldiers, love them, encourage them, pray for them. Them seff na humans, them seff get families.

I'm proudly igbo so my dear igbos, don't hold grudge against soldiers for the ipob massacre, hold grudge against the person who gave the order. Soldiers are errand boys, zombies; they strictly obey orders, whether they like it or not.

Rest on brother.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Kennydoc:

So what has APC done in 4 years? Are you aware that more soldiers have died in the hands of BH in these past 4 years than between 2011 and 2015?

Whoever told you dat is seriously lying, am not supporting APC, but the number of soldiers that died between 2011 & 15 is nothing compared to what is happening now, Did you actually thought lack of weapons was the only reason Nigerian army kept retreating. Do you have any idea how many bodies of slain soldiers where being brought it in to d mortuaries every single day? ,
You will meet one soldier in the morning but sometimes by night or a week Na him body his colleagues go bring back.

You think PMB is refusing to remove Buratai because of favorism, Nah, propaganda aside, the current service cheifs are the best since the insurgency began.

This boko haram has nothing to do with religion, ITS PURELY POLITICAL.

Rest in peace to d young man, But if anybody has this dream of joining the Nigerians army, he should hold back till the government decides to seriously end boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Boko Haram has been killing Nigerian soldiers like mad. .Yet the government kept it away from us. But when a Boko Haram member is killed, the whole world will know and if captured, the government will be thinking of swapping and amnesty international will have something to say.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 3:14am On Mar 28, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonja Soldier
who said he is yooba

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 3:26am On Mar 28, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Aminu took to Facebook to mourn his younger brother who was killed by Boko Haram.He earlier survived four deadly attack by the insurgents.Below is what he wrote.....

'I remember like yesterday when you were born in 1992. I with our father buried your placenta. I dug the ground, placed it in the hole and covered the hole while Baba watched.
Growing up, all you wanted so passionately to do was serve Nigeria as a soldier. All efforts to discourage you failed. After trying thrice and failing, we thought you would give up especially since you were already earning money in Minna. But again, you tried the 4th time and succeeded. You finally got what you had always wanted from childhood.
Your first major posting was to go face Boko Haram. Many felt you should leave but, you would always say "its a job I took for Nigeria". Four times you escaped deadly attacks with many of your colleagues killed in some cases. All the times, you would ask us to keep praying for you rather than asking you to leave because you won't.
Again, this Monday evening, your team of FIFTEEN men came under attack. The vehicle you were travelling in was bombed by Boko Haram. All your colleagues we were told died except you. While most were beyond recognition, you survived with shattered legs. We found a way to thank God that at least, you survived. We didn't know your survival was going to be brief. We were to be told later again that you couldn't carry on. The Nigeria you were passionate to serve, you died for her. How could I have imagined that you would go before me when I buried your placenta 27 years ago. Thank you for your passionate service to Nigeria. Rest in peace my brother. Akeem my brother, its painful to bid you farewell. But, who are we when God has taken a decision. May Allah in His infinite kindness turn all your suffering in the Army which you severally narrated as restitution for all your sins. May He grant you His Rahama and forgive all your shortcomings''

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/boko-haram-kill-nigerian-soldier.html

Whatsup with Nigerians and pouring storyline for the dead?

I remember as if it was yesterday...
If i knew it would be last time I see you...
You wanted to eat ponmo, all efforts to stop you failed...

Anyway RIP soldier!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 28, 2019
delugajackson:

Things like these make me act the bigot. Now, if Islam is a religion of peace, why aren't these religous extremists extremely peaceful? Does their Quaran permit this lawless, irrational and radical shedding of blood? We all know that their main objective is to spread Islam through the use of brute force.

Yes, even the Prophet Mohammed did that during his time and now they are taking after him through this modern day Jihad. But the truth remains that they will not succeed. Any religion that has no respect for human life is not a true religion. The only true and peaceful religion is Christianity. Quote me at your own peril.
Am not Muslim but I think boko Haram issue is more political than religion.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by Denikayan: 5:05am On Mar 28, 2019
loveth360:
You died for nothing.

Who next is to die for zoo.

You have HIV. Go for a blood test.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) by ignis: 5:13am On Mar 28, 2019
tyup:
So 15 soilders i mean from 1numbering up till 15 died and we did not hear anything

how I so much wish the lives of these soilders matter to our government just like a JR cadet matter to the US government and you dont joke with them

But in my country it's just a pity.....smh
What a country...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Block Roads Leading To Ekiti / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Patience Jonathan Spotted At A Wedding Recently Looking Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.