Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Is The Rapture Just Days Away? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Rapture Just Days Away? (877 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Yefet(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
What in the world?!

Have you been wondering: What in the world is going on in our chaotic world with the increase in the amount of earthquakes, disaster in the Gulf and what is the American government trying to do to our liberties? These events were all prophesied thousands of years ago in the pages of the Bible! The news headlines of today are examined to show how they are perfectly aligning with end times Biblical prophecy! So, we can see not only what this all means but also to where we are headed!

Monday Sept 6, 2010

IS THE RAPTURE JUST DAYS AWAY?

Everyone knows the basic mechanics of earthquakes and that they occur due to slippage of faults, at fault lines.
So it is well realized that earthquakes originate from the sudden movements of the earth's tectonic plates, close to the earth's surface, along zones of pre-existing weakness called faults.
As such, great earthquakes are associated with major faults (cracks) in the crust. When the faults are locked tightly together, the strain accumulates without producing earthquakes. When the faults relax, the rocks slip and shake the earth.
Incredible as it is, there was NO fault at or near Christchurch, New Zealand, prior to the recent massive 7.0 quake!!

Instead, it is widely reported that this huge quake actually "ripped a new fault line in the Earth's surface".

"New Zealand Quake Rips New Fault."
"The powerful earthquake that smashed buildings, cracked roads and twisted rail lines around the New Zealand city of Christchurch also ripped a new fault line in the Earth's surface, a geologist said Sunday".

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/widespread-damage-caused-in-new-zealand-earthquake/19621106
"Earth's surface 'lurches 11ft to the right' as New Zealand earthquake rips new fault line".
"The earthquake that devastated a city in New Zealand tore open a new 11ft fault line in the Earth’s surface."

"The 7.1-magnitude quake which hit Christchurch, the country’s second-largest city, destroyed about 500 buildings and caused an estimated £930million of damage."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1309194/New-Zealand-earthquake-rips-new-fault-line-Earths-surface-lurches-11ft.html#ixzz0ykpVd6Ut

"Miraculous"

The Prime Minister of New Zealand, "who visited earthquake-stricken parts of the country's South Island over the weekend, said 430 houses and another 70 buildings had already been earmarked for demolition by assessment teams."

"About 100,000 of the 160,000 homes in the Christchurch, Selwyn and Waimakariri areas had sustained some damage, he added."

"I was awe-struck by the power of the earthquake and the damage it has caused in the city," he told reporters. "It was miraculous that nobody was killed."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-11191105

Article Continues on the link below God bless you as you read:

http://theworldisshaking..com/2010/09/is-rapture-just-days-away.html
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
Kai! shocked You want this rapture so bad, don't cha?
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by MyJoe: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^^ Honestly, I won't mind if there is a rapture, for this guy's effort.
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2010
Mr Yefet, it's been three days now,what's up with the rapture.
Also, is he still coming on horse or has technology in heaven improved enough for us to expect him descending in a hovercraft, or glider or flying saucer or some other heavenly vehicle?
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Jenwitemi(m): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2010
Or as a satellite projected gigantic 3D holographic imagery coming through the clouds, most probably. The rapture will happen in the most awesome high-tech style.
Martian:

Mr Yefet, it's been three days now,what's up with the rapture.
Also, is he still coming on horse or has technology in heaven improved enough for us to expect him descending in a hovercraft, or glider or flying saucer or some other heavenly vehicle?
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Or as a satellite projected gigantic 3D holographic imagery coming through the clouds, most probably. The rapture will happen in the most awesome high-tech style.

It's going to be AWESOME when the good lord Yeshua arrives in a pure white heavenly Ferrari vehicle. 
As I write they are transferring names out of the book of life into computer hard drives, after all it's 2010 and Steve jobs is already selling iPads so the technology in heaven should gave caught up by now.

And on that glorious day I will get to meet brother Yefet and thank him for his rapture messages.

Seriously, if heaven, god and devil existed, I'll rather go to hell because I can't fathom the idea if kissing Yahweh
a$$ for eternity. Hell, me and the devil will probably invade heaven and overthrow god, lmao

What's up with the editing tool changing a$$ to backside, what if I referred to a donkey but I prefer the word a$$.
A donkey is an backside

D. Cheney, manliness Butkus, Tom, manliness and Harry.
Lol, this editing tool is hilarious.
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by annyplenty(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2010
If the Gospel is hid to them (or if they can not read the hand writing) , it is because they have been blinded by the god of the world. let those that have ears hear. the sounding of that trumpet might catch some people unawares.
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2010
annyplenty:

If the Gospel is hid to them (or if they can not read the hand writing) , it is because they have been blinded by the god of the world. let those that have ears hear. the sounding of that trumpet might catch some people unawares.

Bla bla bla, your rhetoric is stale.
Trumpets, drums, guitars,pianos, violin, ukulele, Yoruba talking drums, all in your fantasy
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by honeric01(m): 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2010
Well, rapture if not for everyone, so those who do not believe in it should not in any way lose sleep over those who believe in it.
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
honeric01:

Well, rapture if not for everyone, so those who do not believe in it should not in any way lose sleep over those who believe in it.

Another day, no rapture cry
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2010
lol, wunna still dey wait for rapture after 2000 years? grin
Bros J don scam wunna finish, him no dey show again, him don die turn to maggot food long time ago!! cool grin
Better go gbadun your life my brother, just dey waste your time with bible left right and center! lipsrsealed
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2010
WO! EYITEMI, E MA WORRY MEN! AM COMING SOON!
dem no no say d guy dey sly dem. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2010
The day you die, your own rapture has happened.

If people are waiting for the ending of the world, they will die 30 times and the world will still be going on
Re: Is The Rapture Just Days Away? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2010
I think its suppose to be a Re-Awakening. every beginning must have an end. Many people don't know the real meaning of the concept of rapture.

(1) (Reply)

Contact With The Dead / Agu Irukwu, Uk-based Nigerian Pastor Wins Britain's Poll / Pray Against The Sudden Death Of A Nigerian Minister- T B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.