Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

You Don Mash Am - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Don Mash Am (829 Views)

If You Use This Bank Withdrawal Book Chaiiiii My Guy You Don Old O / PHOTO: If You Don ’t Know What This Is , You Really Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don Mash Am by Vidamia(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2010
I and my friend and two ibo guy(they are brothers) were coming from an outing around 8:30pm. I and younger brother of the ibo guy are in the front and my friend and the other ibo guy are coming behind. The ibo guy is the one behind me precisely. So, along the part we are going i see shit in my part and i told the ibo guy beside me to tell his brother that there is shit in his way. The guy now say "my brother see shit" the other ibo guy say "where is it". I don't know if the guy is a stammerer because he say it in slow way that "you don't mash am". I don't know what happened i just saw my friend sit down on the ground laughing. It is my friend that told me that as the guy want to answer his brother where the shit is so as his brother just step on it. I.e as he say you don mash am as his brother step on the shit!
Re: You Don Mash Am by StudioCFR(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
Poster are u an Ajegunle soldier

Cuz na only for area like dat people still dey poo even inside dia living room.

No offence ajegunle people

1 Like

Re: You Don Mash Am by Dyt(f): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
I read it over n over,gosh dis is smth else! No coma,no full stop,nothin nothin.mouth sealed
Re: You Don Mash Am by StudioCFR(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2010
The poster school dey A.j city
Re: You Don Mash Am by Dyt(f): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2010
Studio u don mash am.
Re: You Don Mash Am by StudioCFR(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
I no dey live for street wey dem dey sh*it for road
Re: You Don Mash Am by Dyt(f): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2010
No b same street u n d guy dey,u com ere now com dey form

(1) (Reply)

If It Were U / Sisters Of St. Francis Nuns / I want to be a Doctor!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.