Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process (23852 Views)

Afritv Recruitment Process / Civil Defence Recruitment 2019/2020 Second Phase / KPMG 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Process. (2) (3) (4)

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by cindyspice: 8:25am On Mar 28, 2019
grin grin grin. Savage!

Why should I buy from you when you can't even spell "past question" correctly?[/quote]

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by EdoBoy90(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2019
We are waiting
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by twilliamx(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2019
H
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by hisexcellency34: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2019
I pity poor Nigerians applying for this

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by id4sho(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2019
Kekekenny:
No connection no employment.. Take or leave it! From reliable source...
Check my comment, nawa o. That's how NNPC scammed 2013 applicants. The process was cancelled in 2016, appointment letters were secretly shared in 2017/2018

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by topcin: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2019
Past question available request to temitopeo@bttechltd.com or olanipekuntemitopepaul2004@gmail.coom
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by ehmmy11(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2019
A clean and legal shot at defeating poverty in your life time... Free and fair in Nigeria sad

Oh pls wake up and smell the coffee grin

the recruitment will be declared inconclusive grin

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Gsteve01(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2019
All na scam undecided

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 28, 2019
topcin:
Past question available request to temitopeo@bttechltd.com or olanipekuntemitopepaul2004@gmail.coom

With a fee or not?
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Icon4s(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2019
zicoraads:
#Wash.

Some people are already shortlisted. I personally know of two .

Liar, Bloody liar!!

This your defeatist mentality will take you no where.

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Icon4s(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2019
id4sho:

Check my comment, nawa o. That's how NNPC scammed 2013 applicants. The process was cancelled in 2016, appointment letters were secretly shared in 2017/2018

Big lie
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Icon4s(m): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2019
Kekekenny:
No connection no employment.. Take or leave it! From reliable source...

Another Big Lie. That your source is surely not an NNPC staff.
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by id4sho(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2019
Icon4s:

Big lie
Dey there

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by OyinO: 8:49am On Mar 28, 2019
Nigerian youths reduced to job-seeking desperados scrambling for emptiness.
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Geesaintagape: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Score 60% without sitting for the aptitude test inbox me via ucheglad2@gmail.com. na naija u dey
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by contigiency(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2019
I have already been recruited in the spiritual realms. I am only waiting for the physical confirmation. Criteria or no criteria I don't care because I have already been favored by God.

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by LadyHeaven(f): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Prymestrr:
Ahead ahead. I'm getting that Job by His Grace.

Amen o, claimed also grin

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by bujebudanu1(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Korllami007:

So the exam and the interview de tough

Do u know the questions or area they are bringing the exams from.
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2019
3rdavefarms:
One of my guy doesn’t need all this packaged online whatever

He has been picked ever since they start the programme and also I know of Djcuppy
Dj cuppy applied?
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Korllami007: 9:16am On Mar 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Do u know the questions or area they are bringing the exams from.

Past questions are bull shit.
And u need a 70+ pass mark

The problem is not even about how tough the exam is because people will surely get past mark and above pass mark. But the problem is, will they employ the applicants that pass the exam?

Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by bujebudanu1(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2019
Korllami007:

The problem is not even about how tough the exam is because people will surely get past mark and above pass mark. But the problem is, will they employ the applicants that pass the exam?

Pass exam and go for your interview.
Interview and selection after is the deal.

If u don't have person . prepare well and hope
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by zicoraads: 9:28am On Mar 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

I'm shortlisted already, j know of another person in this race.

The problem is passing the exam and interview.
Shortlisting is a minor issue.
You will get shortlisted if you are qualified
Right.

I wish you all the best. grin
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by zicoraads: 9:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Icon4s:

Liar, Bloody liar!!

This your defeatist mentality will take you no where.
OK.
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by zicoraads: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2019
Icon4s:

Another Big Lie. That your source is surely not an NNPC staff.
Stop displaying your ignorance all over.

I understand the need to believe that you can get a job in NNPC without knowing anybody, but reality will soon dawn on you.

How did FIRS' own end? FIRS that needed close to a thousand staff, not just 200? cheesy
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Parkiz(f): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2019
bujebudanu1:

I'm shortlisted already, j know of another person in this race.
The problem is passing the exam and interview. Shortlisting is a minor issue. You will get shortlisted if you are qualified

Pls how does one know one has been shortlisted I also applied
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by SALIMAN(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Just Formality ,
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by hadjipapiey(m): 9:41am On Mar 28, 2019
Jdbrasco2:
Plz wat was the maximum age to qualify

It's actually not stated, but you re qualified only if your year of graduation is from 2014
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by hadjipapiey(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2019
abumeinben:

An FG establishment for that matter. What then do we say about private firms!?

No mind them! Make we wen finish for 2008 diarabout go commit suicide abi. God dey!
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by bujebudanu1(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Parkiz:

Pls how does one know one has been shortlisted
I also applied

Don't worry.ones you meet the requirements, age , degree and the rest.
You will surely be selected

I have been with Dem here in Abuja twice so I have insider telling me wassup
Re: NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2019
contigiency:
I have already been recruited in the spiritual realms. I am only waiting for the physical confirmation. Criteria or no criteria I don't care because I have already been favored by God.

Why your moniker spelling dey like this ���

After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned / Nigerian Defence Academy Speaks On Recruitment / Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS)