Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned (23831 Views)

How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Lady Fired 30mins After Getting Dream Job Because Of Her Tattoo / I Applied For A Job: I Got A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
After Helping Her To Find A Job She Boned Me

Hello Nairalanders,
Happy New Month,
I Helped a very close friend of mine to find a good job that pays close to hundred thousand naira, after her first pay she Just stopped calling, texting, keeping in touch as she does before. Its not that she is that busy because she does 2days off and 3days on (Mon to Fri).
I don't need her money; if she gives me any, I will definitely not collect.
I still try to keep in touch but she ain't reciprocating.
She gists me about the work place and other things but if I ask now, she always has nothing to say.

NB: Am still schooling.

How would you feel if you are in my shoes? I want to learn here so you candid advise will be appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Dyt(f): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ehn ehn
Dats good o
Help me find dat kind of job
I promise I won't bone u
Drop d mail I can send my cv to
Thnx in advance

19 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 2:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dyt: Ehn ehn
Dats good o
Help me find dat kind of job
I promise I won't bone u
Drop d mail I can send my cv to
Thnx in advance

Hahahaha. you are kidding me. but seriously, drop ur opinion first. even if I help u find job & u bone me e no go pain me. we've been friends for long.
I always ask her what is wrong but she says "nofin".
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Levels don change my brother leave am when the thing wey cover her eyes fall comot she go desperately search for you

29 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by eimuhb(f): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
lol.

It's either work stress (though you said she does 2days off and 3days on) or she wants to reduce the way she relates with you because you might take advantage of her or the bitter truth, her level don change (No offence).

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
You have done ur best by helping her secure a job as a nice friend.maybe she does'nt want to expose her finance publicly or she is the greedy & stingy type or she may be thinking you just want to derive pleasure from her for just securing a job for her which she laboured to get the income

@ OP,from ur story it shows you are a nice & gentle guy.i will advice you to stop calling her,let her labour and enjoy her cash not minding the source of her income.

I bet you she gat a story to tell in the future which you are among the required links needed to function....thanks

14 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 2:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
Chiadikaobi, eimuhb and dannio thanks for your comments, advise & observations.

@Chiadikaobi, what do u mean by "...may be she is thinking you just want to derive pleasure from her for just
securing a job..."

@eimuhb, "she wants to reduce
the way she relates with you
because you might take
advantage of her" am not that kind of person. I ve also been helped one way or the other. its just making me feel "there were other pple that deserve this opportunity". But I don't in anyway regret my action (helping).

@ dannio, yea. levels go everly change!
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by allout: 2:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
LOL! @ work stress!

OP, she's prolly feeling fly because of whatever she's being paid! lipsrsealed Abeg continue your goodwill! Ignore the fool, I'm sure if she hits a solid 6 figure, she'll start speaking in cockney accent before her 1st pay check! Shioor!

2 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
all-out:
LOL! @ work stress!

OP, she's prolly feeling fly because of whatever she's being paid! lipsrsealed Abeg continue your goodwill! Ignore the fool, I'm sure if she hits a solid 6 figure, she'll start speaking in cockney accent before her 1st pay check! Shioor!

I believe "nobody is busy, Its a matter of priorities"

4 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by chiamz: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
lasunray: Hello Nairalanders,
Happy New Month,
I Helped a very close friend of mine to find a good job that pays close to hundred thousand naira, after her first pay she Just stopped calling, texting, keeping in touch as she does before. Its not that she is that busy because she does 2days off and 3days on (Mon to Fri).
She gists me about the work place and other things but if I ask now, she always has nothing to say.

How would you feel if you are in my shoes? I want to learn here so you candid advise will be appreciated.

Dats very ✗, anyway, me nid dat kain work, I no go 4get u
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by achinaboy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=lasunray]Hello Nairalanders,
Happy New Month,

How would you feel if you are in my shoes? I want to learn here so you candid advise will be appreciated
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by alphaconde(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
She's only human and an ungrateful one. Please don't stop helping people becus of her just stop helping females, they have a way of thinking

5 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by adewasco2k(m): 4:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Typical naija babe

its so not new to me...so what i do before helping any girl is to just set my mind free not expecting her appreciation.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
dannio: Levels don change my brother leave am when the thing wey cover her eyes fall comot she go desperately search for you
case closed.

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Idirabata: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
@op, somewhere along the line i believe she must have appreciated you. One thing u must accept is that she is no longer on the same level as you. You can still keep in touch but dnt overdo it otherwise u can become a pest.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
alpha conde: She's only human and an ungrateful one. Please don't stop helping people becus of her just stop helping females, they have a way of thinking

Seriously helping "females" has thought me several lessons.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
adewasco2k: Typical naija babe

its so not new to me...so what i do before helping any girl is to just set my mind free not expecting her appreciation.

Am not expecting her appreciation Sir
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Idirabata: @op, somewhere along the line i believe she must have appreciated you. One thing u must accept is that she is no longer on the same level as you. You can still keep in touch but dnt overdo it otherwise u can become a pest.

I somehow agree with you. But why the avoidance? Her appreciation is not my priority naw
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lifestyle1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
That's why some guys will demand for se.x before helping cos once they got the job, you become history.

Sorry Bro just move on...

3 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by arizona20: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
My dear brother,am really sorry for dat bt u hav to move on.i tink u have to forget evrything abt her.i beliv u had notin bad in mind wen u helped her secure such a nice job.just leave her.i understand how u fel bt jst bone her.
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
life_style: That's why some guys will demand for se.x before helping cos once they got the job, you become history.

Sorry Bro just move on...

On a second thought maybe cos I didn't make advances, "females" could be funny u know?
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by lasunray(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2013
arizona20: My dear brother,am really sorry for dat bt u hav to move on.i tink u have to forget evrything abt her.i beliv u had notin bad in mind wen u helped her secure such a nice job.just leave her.i understand how u fel bt jst bone her.
thanks, am getting over it. we were good friends. kinda difficult

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by juliluv(f): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2013
let her be,may be she feels u're becomming a thorn in her flesh,since she said nothing is wrong just allow her. dont even bother calling her again unless u hve another intention ,lolz
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by DeeWan: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
@Lasunray: Let her alone. If that is the only thing you have done in her life, you have done well. Move on with your life. Try to get over it and match on. God will surely reward you for good. If you don't mind, you can also help me. I am also looking for job. You can let me know how to get my C.V across to you. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by sammykaro: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
tongue grin
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by sammykaro: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Guy just free your mind, you've done your part. Its just that guys like you don't help fellow guys in most cases...na woman una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y like help! undecided

11 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by free2ryhme: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Happy New Month,

dont make a big deal out of helping someone ( either male or female) just see ur deeds as an act of kindness... well I promise you when ur time of need arises somehow somewhere your good deeds will speak for you and you will find favour .. Keep doing good and continue dont get discourage even if they dont call for you at all ... God knows whats best for you .. My one cent face your school and be optimistic ... Dont get disturb by her sudden change of attitude towards you ...

1 Like

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by sixteen08(m): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Happy New Month,

People change,people grow apart....deal with it,d best u can do 4 ursef is 2 let go n focus on d tins dat matter most in your life
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by ifyalways(f): 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2013
Lesson no 1:Do good and don't expect reward from men.
no 2:Expect little from men so you don't end up disappointed.

9 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by sixteen08(m): 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
Happy New Month,

People change,people grow apart....deal with it,d best u can do 4 ursef is 2 let go n focus on d tins dat matter most in your life
Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by ypzilanti: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
From your post, I gather that you are young. Well listen very carefully to what I am going to tell you:

PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS DISAPPOINT YOU.

Get used to it. It is human nature.

I'm surprised that no one commenting has even deciphered the real reason behind this wahala.

The op helped a lady he had hidden affections for to get a job. The lady knows that he wants a little more and hence she is avoiding him. In her warped reasoning, she thinks she owes the guy and is avoiding an uncomfortable situation.

But my dear OP...seriously, you do not need ungrateful people in your circle of friends. Not saying she should have jumped into bed with you because you got her a job, but she should at least respect the fact that you made an impact in her life. What am I saying...maybe na you begin pester her life. Story dey sweet from the mouth of the teller.

13 Likes

Re: After Getting Her A Job, I Was Abandoned by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
i prefer helping a guy like me dan a gurl,bt most times we fall in to dat feminine voice nd physique

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NNPC Closes Application Portal, Announces Second Phase Of Recruitment Process / The Pains Of The Unemployed / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.