Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos (18685 Views)

Informant To Kidnappers Stripped Unclad And Beaten To Pulp In Rivers. Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos / Female Fraudster Who Lures Victims To Native Doctor With 'Dollar' Busted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by frankleesehi(m): 1:26am On Mar 28, 2019
The Nigerian Medical Association, NMA, Cross River State Chapter has sealed and shutdown an illegal medical center/health facility in the state.

It was gathered that the health facility known as Divine Favour Clinic and Maternity, located in Ugaga village in Yala Local Government Area of the State was shutdown on Wednesday.

The NMA Chairman in the state, Dr Agam Ayuk, said that Divine Favour Clinic and Maternity in Ugaga village was shutdown after an inspection visit to the facility and one acclaimed health personnel was arrested.

According to NAN, Dr. Ayuk, who led members of the association, including the Secretary, Dr Ezoke Epoke on the inspection, stated that the association had received incessant complaints over medical quackery in the area.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/fake-doctor-with-illegal-medical.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Japsylee: 1:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Murderer in white lab coat!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by jullidee2006: 3:15am On Mar 28, 2019
jail him

3 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Gsteve01(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2019
smiley wink

Crucify him

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Ibrahim9090: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Noted
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by SirPilgrim(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2019
Bastard
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Kento4ken: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2019
this one na for person body...
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by lateezy(f): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2019
they should jail him straight
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2019
he's fake that he's operating illegally or wht??
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by BennyDon: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2019
Inject him with expired lagatin, lobatan. Medical quackery is akin to homicide!
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by comfortzones: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2019
hmm, we just need to upgrade this system in this country
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by SolnergyPower: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2019
Oops
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by 2gbasky22(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Hmmmm.... NIGERIA my country
the headquarters of every negative something

may God almighty Heal this land
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2019
ThankGod. Over-10,000-of-'em-nationwide. One-was-just-gotten.
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by cosmatika(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2019
They should go to Benue state, lots of shanties like this abound. I served there as a medical officer, and most of the things I saw there, if I'm telling ppl down here now, they don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2019
Na wa o, The man na wicked fellow
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by adecz: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Of all the avail professions,
Why would somebody choose to become a
fake doctor?

You just have to be sadistic and
extremely wicked, playing on sick people
fighting for their lives..

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by jericco1(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2019
see mind
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by henlogo: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Doctors are the problem in the health sector. After destroying the health sector, they are now running to abroad for greener pasture.
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by signz: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Nigerians will be patronizing fake doctors and nurses by 2030 if Buhari doesn't declare a state of emergency on our health sector to address the brain drain bedeviling that sector.

Tweak that NHIS act and use technology to reduce corruption to it's bearest minimum. Increase the salary and allowances of our medical personnel, etc
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Unrated900(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2019
IPOB again

Wanting to make money everyways

1 Like

Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by nicepoker101(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2019
cosmatika:
They should go to Benue state, lots of shanties like this abound. I served there as a medical officer, and most of the things I saw there, if I'm telling ppl down here now, they don't believe it
Report to the necessary authority.
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by Quinblis: 11:15am On Mar 28, 2019
They think its easy to become one, science is not bed of roses especially as a professional or a certified one.
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:22am On Mar 28, 2019
cosmatika:

Common occurrence in the north, indeed all over Nigeria. Who do you blame ? Government doesn't care and some patients even prefer to patronize quacks
Re: Fake Doctor With Illegal Medical Facility Arrested In Cross Rivers.photos by elhamzy525(m): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2019
what is nigeria turning into?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website / Former PDP Youth Leader Who Raped 11 Year Old Bribes Girl’s Family To Bury Case / Young Orphan Breaks Into A Woman's House To Steal In Sapele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.