Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" (36890 Views)

Fashola Says Abuja-Algiers Road To Be Completed In 3yrs / Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply- Fashola (video) / We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050116:
How is the power situation in your Area?!

Ours has improved over 70% tremendously compared to the previous wasted 16 years of the locust.

$16 Billion wasted and looted!

Keep up the work you are doing Our Minister of Power, things can only get better......

Again, how is the power situation in your area?!

Thanks and God bless you for being truthful sis.
SLOW and steady we will get to a New Nigeria that we voted for.
Enjoy the rest of your day ma'm!

Do we live in the same area?!
Perhaps!

CONFIRM!!

We hope it circulates that way all over the country.
Slow and steady it will, Baba is fixing the bad foundation one after the other.
We will get there.....

That is some good news too bro..
Hope it stays that way, now and beyond......

We are not alone then!
No light for the past one year
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Dove18: 7:55am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050116:

Ours has improved over 70% tremendously compared to the previous wasted 16 years of the locust.

Keep up the work you are doing Our Minister of Power, things can only get better......

Perhaps!

CONFIRM!!

We will get there.....

We are not alone then!
Bad doesn't describe d situation in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state. We have less than 10hrs a week
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by miketayo(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2019
abogjohn:
Fashola is not lying.. Come to Eyita in Ogijo, Ogun State that is where I stay at least we have light 23hrs minimum everyday..

GOTO ibafo and say this if they won't throw stones at u.. you can only say your area.. no state has 23hrs on an average

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by enochogaga(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2019
In Bayelsa we see light once in 3weeks or they bring it every 29-31th of every month, then nepa come for Bill, in some area no light for almost a year now, where I leave in yenegoa Igbogene no light for 3month now..
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Shameless Nigerians even lie to back up the lies being told by the government in power, they are so comfortable with suffering. Shame on you all, I was in One of the villages in Niger Republic in 2009 all the while I stayed there was no power interruption. Some goats are here celebrating 16 and 22 hours

Please leave dem to support oo.
The N500 and N1000 they collected on the queue has not finished.
Maybe it will finish after four years.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by lettalktrue(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2019
light is stable in my area (Osogbo to be precise) for three days.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2019
as much as I dislike this govt, I give it up for fashola!

there's tremendous improvement in my hood.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by syntekelite(m): 8:34am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050116:

Perhaps!

CONFIRM!!

We will get there.....

We are not alone then!
i am glad that u al celebrating ur power supply, but looking at all the states u re guys are mentioning it doesnt feel me with joy,lagos is the worst hit state with epileptic power supply,how can a state that contributes the highest gdp to a nation have epileptic power supply, surulere for instance has only 3 to 4 hours power supply daily at times none for 4days,same with ijesha, ilasa, randle and ogulana drive,the renowed luth hospital road cant boast of 7hours power supply daily,so i wonder what the incompetent minister who actually was a governor of lagos is celebrating. kebbi, and most nothern states have always had massive power supply even during jonathans regime..

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by syntekelite(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2019
Njeps:

Please leave dem to support oo.
The N500 and N1000 they collected on the queue has not finished.
Maybe it will finish after four years.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u hit the nail on the head,north has always had power supply,the challenge has been lagos and most industrial states..but under jonathan lagos had better power supply,this fashola tenure is jst too incompetent.. always laying blame somewhere else..

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Omudia11: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2019
I've said it before and will say it again.
You are the dumbest person in all of nairaland history.

There is a difference between saying that Rivers State experiences 24/7 electricity and saying Woji in Rivers State experiences 24/7 electricity. The former is wrong while the latter is right.

Please endeavor to wear a "stupidity" badge so sane people can avoid you like the plague that you are.
deomelo:

You are enjoying 24/7 electricity in your own state while at the same time claiming it's a lie because some states are not enjoying the same thing.?

Is your own state not part of Nigeria? Or the minister should have dropped down to your comprehension level and by saying every street and city?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by noisy45(m): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2019
I can vouch for Bayelsa state some communities have 24 hours power supply because oil an gas refinery supply most of there light
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Amingo22: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2019
2hrs on 22hrs off in area.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Realhommie(m): 8:54am On Mar 28, 2019
Auxtin85:
Shameless Nigerians even lie to back up the lies being told by the government in power, they are so comfortable with suffering. Shame on you all, I was in One of the villages in Niger Republic in 2009 all the while I stayed there was no power interruption. Some goats are here celebrating 16 and 22 hours
First of, those people are humans and they're Nigerians just as you are also. Secondly, their comments are testaments to the statement attributed to the minister so they're testifying you'd say..

While i think there's room for improvement, the truth remains that some areas in many states across the country have never had it better. You should see past the hate you have for this current admin, you aren't the only one angry at the current state of affairs, i believe genuinely we all want a better Nigeria. #Peace
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Amingo22: 8:54am On Mar 28, 2019
2hrs on 22hrs off in my area.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Omudia11: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Ehya, sorry. Power has been 24/7 in Woji for almost 2 years now. Maybe it's time to move?
fordunit:
I stay in Rukpokwu Port Harcourt. I have not seen light since last week. If they restore the power, throughout the day we won't see it. It will usually be from 1am to 4 or 6am. It will be like that for roughly 5days and then there will be outage for 1week or more.

The only places that enjoy constant power supply around this area are some parts of Woji, some parts of Rumuola and Eliozu. But that is not to say that Rivers State enjoys 24hrs power supply. I am spending roughly 30k monthly to power my Gen set and I just pray power supply around this area should improve.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Nteogwuija(m): 9:00am On Mar 28, 2019
Omudia11:
In my area in PH there is always 24/7 electricity but that's not to say that some states have 24/7 electricity. That is an unfounded lie as there's no state in Nigeria where the entirety of the state experiences 24/7 power.

Bros where you dey stay for PH. Me sef dey pH but dem dey ration light here.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Auxtin85(m): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2019
Realhommie:
First of, those people are humans and they're Nigerians just as you are also. Secondly, their comments are testaments to the statement attributed to the minister so they're testifying you'd say..

While i think there's room for improvement, the truth remains that some areas in many states across the country have never had it better. You should see past the hate you have for this current admin, you aren't the only one angry at the current state of affairs, i believe genuinely we all want a better Nigeria. #Peace

I acknowledge your advice, I don’t hate the present admin since I don’t have a family memeber in the oppositions.

Don’t you think it will be better if we are constantly told the truth rather than feeding us with an open lies.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by naijadefender: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2019
Not surprised, anytime you hear from Fashola its one propaganda or the other, he has diminished his pedegree lost respect for the man. SMH
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Omudia11: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Keep quiet oga. In Bonny Island power supply is 24/7. In my area in Woji also it is ALWAYS ALWAYS constant.
soulpeppersoup:

It's not possible for now because of our maintenance culture.

Power interruption is factored within a period of time. 24 hours being the least circle. There is no where in Nigeria including Aso rock that can enjoy uninterrupted power supply.

After 24 hour which is the base circle of uninterrupted power supply, the next is a week. No where in Nigeria can celebrate a week uninterrupted power supply for now.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by sonature1: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

It's not possible for now because of our maintenance culture.

Power interruption is factored within a period of time. 24 hours being the least circle. There is no where in Nigeria including Aso rock that can enjoy uninterrupted power supply.

After 24 hour which is the base circle of uninterrupted power supply, the next is a week. No where in Nigeria can celebrate a week uninterrupted power supply for now.

Oga, u sound as though you have toured the entire country. Some places in Nigeria don't do the national grid nonsense and they have 24/7 power supply. Example is Bonny Island in Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Omudia11: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Is Woji not in obio akpor?
ThothHermes:
Where in Obio-Akpor do you have 70% increase. Fear God o
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Omudia11: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Who told you Lagos contributes the highest GDP to Nigeria? Where did you put Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers?
syntekelite:

i am glad that u al celebrating ur power supply, but looking at all the states u re guys are mentioning it doesnt feel me with joy,lagos is the worst hit state with epileptic power supply,how can a state that contributes the highest gdp to a nation have epileptic power supply, surulere for instance has only 3 to 4 hours power supply daily at times none for 4days,same with ijesha, ilasa, randle and ogulana drive,the renowed luth hospital road cant boast of 7hours power supply daily,so i wonder what the incompetent minister who actually was a governor of lagos is celebrating. kebbi, and most nothern states have always had massive power supply even during jonathans regime..
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Omudia11: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2019
Woji
Nteogwuija:

Bros where you dey stay for PH. Me sef dey pH but dem dey ration light here.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Nteogwuija(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2019
deomelo:

You are enjoying 24/7 electricity in your own state while at the same time claiming it's a lie because some states are not enjoying the same thing.?

Is your own state not part of Nigeria? Or the minister should have dropped down to your comprehension level and by saying every street and city?

Mumu! The person said "In my area in PortHarcourt." Is an area in PortHarcourt now Rivers State?

There are so many places in PortHarcourt that can't boast of 3hrs of power supply daily. Some villages in rivers state don't even know what power supply is.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Kanoute(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Mruwa1:
edo state nor dey part of nigeria ...d lite issue here na die ...b like say nepa dey use d lite play here if dey bring lite come make u come see celebration
The same Edo state you are complaining about, In my area, we can boast of 22hours light daily.. Sometimes a full day, the light is not interrupted, when it is, for about 5 or 10 minutes... So some areas in most States can boast of good power supply... But no state can talk about that grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Codes151(m): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2019
All of you sayin ph! May God forgive una!! Power generated from AIS sent to national grid and sent for distribution through ph! Yet una no Dey Amos well except tax ? Because you have light doesn’t mean it’s a state!! Sense
post=77050116:

Perhaps!

CONFIRM!!

We will get there.....

We are not alone then!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Realhommie(m): 9:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Auxtin85:

I acknowledge your advice, I don’t hate the present admin since I don’t have a family memeber in the oppositions.

Don’t you think it will be better if we are constantly told the truth rather than feeding us with an open lies.
I agree with you.. But in this case the truth is subjective so you cannot say categorically that the minister or the government is lying because while there are those who are suffering power outages constantly and wish the situation will improve for them there are also those who are enjoying almost 24hr power supply per day.

That's why i said in my last quote that there's room for improvement, infact i believe the govt ought to be doing better.. Hopefully we'll get there someday, atleast to hope won't cost a thing. Lol
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by naijadefender: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2019
Kanoute:

The same Edo state you are complaining about, In my area, we can boast of 22hours light daily.. Sometimes a full day, the light is not interrupted, when it is, for about 5 or 10 minutes... So some areas in most States can boast of good power supply... But no state can talk about that grin

Bros which part of Edo State, are you?? Cos in Benin most places is 3hrs load shedding
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Auxtin85(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2019
Realhommie:
I agree with you.. But in this case the truth is subjective so you cannot say categorically that the minister or the government is lying because while there are those who are suffering power outages constantly and wish the situation will improve for them there are also those who are enjoying almost 24hr power supply per day.

That's why i said in my last quote that there's room for improvement, infact i believe the govt ought to be doing better.. Hopefully we'll get there someday, atleast to hope won't cost a thing. Lol

Thanks for the lecture bro, you have indeed proven a mature mind. I wouldn’t know though cos am not in Nigeria. Have a blessed day
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by Bnladan(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2019
don4real18:
Before you call for Fashola's head, you should know that it is likely that the Discos provided him with the stats.

How much is your monthly bill?
I use a prepaid meter. How much of d available power I enjoy depends on how much I pay.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:50am On Mar 28, 2019
He's actually correct on Kebbi state particularly the capital city but I don't know about others...
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" by adelaja70(m): 9:51am On Mar 28, 2019
Auxtin85:

Thanks for the lecture bro, you have indeed proven a mature mind. I wouldn’t know though cos am not in Nigeria. Have a blessed day
SO YOU ARE NOT IN NIGERIA AND YOU DEY ARGUE LIKE A BLIND BAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / President Tinubu, Okonjo Iweala Meet In Aso Rock / Basketmouth Wants GEJ To Handover To Buhari Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.