Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje (26930 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President / In Fresh Overtures, Atiku Recruits Ex-PDP Govs, Leaders To Pacify Wike’s Camp / Buhari’s Men Move To Pacify South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by several: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2019
Kindly help partake in this survey https://kwiksurveys.com/s/xcO3USck
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by OmoManU: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2019
The best news I'm reading in a while. This is exactly what the party should do, no divided house to allow infiltrators. PDP ntorr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by OmoManU: 6:43am On Mar 28, 2019
gbigbega:
So APC did not consider South East for Senate President. So they are only important when election comes abi? I thought there is a SE ranking senator that should have been considered? This people ehn.
Please name one senator from the south east let's hear o

2 Likes

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by Gsteve01(m): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2019
Everything is shared over glass of beer undecided

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by fredoooooo: 6:52am On Mar 28, 2019
supereagle:

IPOB will not stop to amuse me.

Later they will start shouting witch hunt when the game start ...

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by Saao(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2019
seunmsg:
It’s s done deal already. Lawan is the next senate president and Femi is the next speaker of the house of reps. They should both work diligently with the president to deliver APC’s promises to Nigerians.
you want to trust politician?
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by Pearlman(m): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2019
AntiWailer:
They learnt from Saraki's desperation.

Did you say desperation?
Pls edit it to Saraki Master Strategy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by tinsel: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2019
APC is moving fast. Saraki destroyed APC in the last 4 years and that gave pdp the lifeline to survive.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by magzey: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2019
moderatedguy:
Tribunal is waiting to remove the skeleton frm Aso rock.Let him enjoy his time while it last.
Keep deceiving your self till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by alabi484(m): 7:44am On Mar 28, 2019
gbigbega:
So APC did not consider South East for Senate President. So they are only important when election comes abi? I thought there is a SE ranking senator that should have been considered? This people ehn.

I think one of the sharing formula is how many votes the party got from each geopolitical zone, the votes from south east was nothing to write home about hence the marginalisation and dumping to 5% something.

As them say them stubborn politically, apc dey show dem say dem stubborn pass appointmentically

3 Likes

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by alabi484(m): 7:46am On Mar 28, 2019
Pearlman:

Did you say desperation?

It's not strategy please, it was pure selfishness and desperation, if it was strategy, he should be in the 9th senate again. ...think about it bro.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by tuniski: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

Pacify him first, if that fails read him the Riot Act,

If that fails use EFCC act,

If that also fails use martial law and dasukilize him.

PDP don't deserve mercy for executing a military style coup that made saraki/dogara the 8th assembly leaders, and holding Nigerian budget and people oriented bill hostage for bargaining with the presidency

The next 4yrs buhari/apc will have no one to blame Yet it won't perform.
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by iammo(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2019
tuniski:

The next 4yrs buhari/apc will have no one to blame Yet it won't perform.

Don't be a persimist, a working Nigeria with a performing Buhari benefits us equally both APC and PDP alike.... and even with wonderful performance of obama's democrat , he was succeeded by trump the republican, So PDP shouldnt wish us underperfomance.

2 Likes

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by tuniski: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:

Don't be a persimist, a working Nigeria with a performing Buhari benefits us equally both APC and PDP alike.... and even with wonderful performance of obama's democrat , he was succeeded by trump the republican, So PDP shouldnt wish us underperfomance.
Performance is not a wish! What are the indicators of performance present in buhari as a person and apc as a government?

The lawan apc endorsed has been in NASS in all the rots since 1999. So what new verve will he bring other than licking the boot of buhari,what?
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by knightehis(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2019
flowx:
APC senators are learners. PDP will teach them another bitter lesson once again. Let wait as the event unfold...
When u fail with d PDP senators pls remember to revisit this ur post and edit it ooo

2 Likes

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by iammo(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2019
tuniski:

Performance is not a wish! What are the indicators of performance present in buhari as a person and apc as a government?

The lawan apc endorsed has been in NASS in all the rots since 1999. So what new verve will he bring other than licking the boot of buhari,what?

I understand your concern about buhari's perceived weakness, which some say his slowness to react, his frugality with finance and his Poor Public Relations. However his first term gave me assurance on his commitment to leadership. He allows who ever is delegated for a job a free hand to experiment with their governance creativity, Fashola offgrid initiative, Ameachi's rail nexim bank financing, kemi adeosuns whistleblowers policy, nuetrality as regard INECs boss performance, Burutai's acquisition of quids bike and other multi Tehran vehicles, Emefiele's wonderful economic diversification through fiscal and monetary policy just to mention a few instance

As for Lawan if you've heard him speak at a public function and followed his activities and his party loyalty since ANPP days you may understand why APC leadership wants him

2 Likes

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by iammo(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2019
destinie2019:

Sentimental garbage, Abeg go and flush your sef joor

and for your info, tricking out your house members so as to conduct a fraud election Isnt Democratic but a show of cowardice and desperasy
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by Indispensable85(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2019
I've said this before on other threads,there'll be no repeat of 2015. Infact there'll be one candidate, so no election,just an endorsement. Your heart will be shattered if you're waiting for a repeat of 2015.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by tuniski: 9:14am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:

I understand your concern about buhari's perceived weakness, which some say his slowness to react, his frugality with finance and his Poor Public Relations. However his first term gave me assurance on his commitment to leadership. He allows who ever is delegated for a job a free hand to experiment with their governance creativity, Fashola offgrid initiative, Ameachi's rail nexim bank financing, kemi adeosuns whistleblowers policy, nuetrality as regard INECs boss performance, Burutai's acquisition of quids bike and other multi Tehran vehicles, Emefiele's wonderful economic diversification through fiscal and monetary policy just to mention a few instance

As for Lawan if you've heard him speak at a public function and followed his activities and his party loyalty since ANPP days you may understand why APC leadership wants him

You see yourself, emefiele has nothing to do with fiscal policy except for abnormality.

Lawan is a yes-man and the senate don't need a yes-man to anchor its independence.

Buhari didn't perform but won anyhow and anyway. He can't give what he doesn't have.
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by AntiWailer: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2019
Pearlman:

Did you say desperation?

Same strategy that made him return to Senate and have Kwara in his grip the way he always did.

He is desperate thats all.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by senatordave1(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2019
tuniski:

You see yourself, emefiele has nothing to do with fiscal policy except for abnormality.

Lawan is a yes-man and the senate don't need a yes-man to anchor its independence.

Buhari didn't perform but won anyhow and anyway. He can't give what he doesn't have.
Am still skeptical and wary of Pdp.they may cause division and disaffection in the apc camp.i also think its too early for this.i hope they won't change their mind on lawan like they did in 2015 from akume to lawan.but i like the apc diplomatic moves to pacify all
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by senatordave1(m): 9:34am On Mar 28, 2019
tuniski:

My brother,we dont want another type of saraki sp.we prefer a kind of yes man in the mould of david mark that can satisfy and balance his colleagues and the presidency.
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by bakila: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2019
tuniski:

Where are the Key Performance Indicators? They will not answer you.

1 Like

Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by senatordave1(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:

I still wished the party and presidency waits till may before picking someone.but i like their pacifist and reconciliatory moves to placate every aggrieved party.i would have loved the sp to be zoned to the ss but dsp is still ok.ill prefer agege.
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by caracas: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

PDP don't deserve mercy for executing a military style coup that made saraki/dogara the 8th assembly leaders, and holding Nigerian budget and people oriented bill hostage for bargaining with the presidency

Trash
u guies forget Saraki n dogara are both in charge of the National Assembly . They will dictate the pace n the way new leaders would be elected little wonder they are so quiet cos they are busy cooking up a big surprise.....
A big n rude shocker awaits apc n its gullible followers
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by iammo(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2019
senatordave1:

I still wished the party and presidency waits till may before picking someone.but i like their pacifist and reconciliatory moves to placate every aggrieved party.i would have loved the sp to be zoned to the ss but dsp is still ok.ill prefer agege.

South South did really well, giving APC over 1million votes as against south east 300k and SW 2m. And I support them been rewarded more than that Orji kalu grandstanding and giving conditions, Omo - Agege's pending courtcase really struck a blow to his DSP campaign even with his excellent performance and tussle with saraki's camp at the 8th assembly. Again Gbajabiamila's ambition at the lower house already puts the south in a position of relinquishing SP to the North. Either ways South South a very strong to give SW a run for their money should 2023 presidency be zoned south
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by iammo(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2019
caracas:

Trash
u guies forget Saraki n dogara are both in charge of the National Assembly . They will dictate the pace n the way new leaders would be elected little wonder they are so quiet cos they are busy cooking up a big surprise.....
A big n rude shocker awaits apc n its gullible followers

grin grin

This is the joke of the century,

1: only two out of saraki supporters that decamped got reelected.
2: the over 80 new senator elect wont even get to share any space with saraki , as he must have vacated and renovated all offices assigned to him before the new senator arrives
3:Even before saraki was politically castrated he couldnt win senate presidency without tricking majority of APC senators out
4: No reasonable senator elect willing to recoup his campaign expenses would associate with saraki so as not to get on buhari APC EFCC bad side.

As for dogara he would be so quite at the 9th assembly that people may think he isnt there
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by ClearFlair: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
flowx:
. So anybody that is not in support of this evil government is IPOB? You better wake up because I can see you're still sleeping with your brain. By the way, I'm a Yoruba guy and I can see that am better than you. Reason: I can differentiate between wrong and right. You can quote me to express your frustration as usual... Kokan aiye!

You can differentiate between right and wrong yet you support a thief. Eleyi funny gan ni
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by KoeChz(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2019
iammo:
smiley

are you insinuating Saraki was responsible for late budget passage
Re: Senate President: Buhari, APC Leaders Pacify Goje by KoeChz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Blainz:
Pacify?
Was Goje fancying his chances?
politics is a game of interest. If he fancy his chances, Play his card right, lobby and negotiate with the "not buhari loyalists apc senators " added to the pdp senators.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steer Clear Of Idoma Community – Biafra Agitators Warned / Godswill Akpabio Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Kogi Tribunal: Anything Can Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.