Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu (920 Views)

Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti / Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by ikewaterwater: 3:56am On Mar 28, 2019
TBoss and her sister Wendy Idowu, had some joke session about report of her rumoured pregnancy for Uti Nwachukwu which went viral on social media. 

TBoss had some joke to make with her sister who wrote  "Uti I hear you are my new brother. Are you trying to tell me that I have to share my family recipes with you.?" TBoss wrote in response: "Of course you gotta share your recipes with him, he's familia."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/tboss-and-her-sister-joke-about-her-pregnancy-for-uti-nwachukwu/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Share

Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by GistersNG: 4:43am On Mar 28, 2019
cool
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by ClassyBella: 4:48am On Mar 28, 2019
smiley
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by mrgrafix60: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2019
lolz
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by IamD18: 5:40am On Mar 28, 2019
They both know what we know that is true.

Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by emeijeh(m): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients.

Very dry
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by yuanexchanger: 6:36am On Mar 28, 2019
another person meat is another person possible.Thats the way the life has been structured.We pay yourchinese suppliers with chinese yuan
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by Jessyjack(f): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2019
this girl is trying so hard to steal the internet from cee-cee with this pregnancy stunt.....
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by NobleAngell(f): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2019
Everyone trying to stay relevant. When they sense that they are becoming irrelevant, they pull a stunt. Won't be surprised if she has a hand or leg in starting up the rumour.
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by FlirtyGist: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Joke About Her 'pregnancy' For Uti Nwachukwu by Johntitus: 9:21am On Mar 28, 2019
This trash is hitting fp.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce / Sex Will Be A Reward For My Husband And I After Marriage – BBNAIJA Uriel / Amaechi Son, Obinna Graduated From Simon Fraser University, Canada. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.