Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce (906 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce by GistMore: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian dubai-based big boy, hushpuppi poses with his Lamborghini and Rolls Royce. He wrote;

Those who leave everything in God’s hand will surely see God’s hand in everything
#Gucci #Lamborghini #RollsRoyce

See more; http://gistmore.com/hushpuppi-poses-with-his-lamborghini-and-rolls-royce

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce by GistMore: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2019

Re: Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Frosh on bro.. Nobody wey no fit chill like this na make oluwa jus pick our call and na there you go know say we craze pass you!
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce by sodiqapril(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
I honestly don't have anything reasonable to say. I just want to tell brokenness to give me discount, since I've been a customer for four good years.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amazing automobiles...
Even if they sell nairaland e no buy any of the alloy rims
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce by Thales01: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
I wonder why some people are quick to attribute their success to God even when it is Ill-gotten deriding God in the process.
People really need to be chary of their utterances especially when it concerns God.
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
If u have the money,spend it.... nothing cool
Re: Hushpuppi Poses With His Lamborghini And Rolls Royce by Okayng: 3:39am On Mar 30, 2019
Aje

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Duke Oliver Dies In Auto Cash / Miss Nollywood Organizer caught dating another Beauty Queen / I Don’t Mind An Old Rich Suitor Like Ned Nwoko –sylvia Ukaatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.