Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation (34643 Views)

Latest Format Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Now Using (photos) / Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by elonize(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2019
Albert0011:
Seriously some men need to be flogged o...one of my pretty female neighbour logged her Facebook account into my phone so i decided to access her account small before logging her out.
See how Matured men were fooling themselves around her,even sending her nudes especially those Indians,na their English dey make me laugh.
Those Indian guys begs for nudes as if their life depends on it.
The worst one that pained me most is one guy i know in another town was even lying to the girl that he lost his mum just to have the girl's sympathy.
cheesy dem b foool oo,indian men sef,nawa
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Oddsman(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2019
Its probably a guy
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by elonize(m): 9:44am On Mar 28, 2019
A girl dat truely wana meet a guy will not ask for tp to cm.if a girl has cm bfor,n she wanna cm n no tp,u can send her tp
But say na d first time,den she ask for tp to take cm,
Dude just delete her sharply
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Kwenty: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2019
And all of them men will be here on nairaland forming tough and bashing women whereas they are pussy lickers. I thought they can never part with their money just to have a taste as they always brag here.
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by AngelicBeing: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:
You've been paying your bills all because you used a female account to operate?

Nigerian men eh! If you check a beautiful lady's inbox on Facebook and see what Nigerian men are reducing themselves into, you'll die of laughter.

>Thanks for acceptation me.
>Thanking for acceptive me.
>Angel, thanketh for accept mine.
>Thanks is accepting me,my rove.
>My world, thanks for anticipation me.
>Thanking you are accepting me.

99% of beautiful ladies reading this can relate to this.

And na old outdated men wey dey learn android phone too dey do this rubbish to ladies they are old enough to be their ancestors.

Hahaha grin

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by pussyAvenger: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2019
Albert0011:
Seriously some men need to be flogged o...one of my pretty female neighbour logged her Facebook account into my phone so i decided to access her account small before logging her out.
See how Matured men were fooling themselves around her,even sending her nudes especially those Indians,na their English dey make me laugh.
Those Indian guys begs for nudes as if their life depends on it.
The worst one that pained me most is one guy i know in another town was even lying to the girl that he lost his mum just to have the girl's sympathy.
You have a poor handle on English language
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Lhimeet(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:

Nigerian men eh! If you check a beautiful lady's inbox on Facebook and see what Nigerian men are reducing themselves into, you'll die of laughter.

And na old outdated men wey dey learn android phone too dey do this rubbish to ladies they are old enough to be their ancestors.

They even go as far as writing this same thank you message on ladies timeline... Like WTF? angry
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Albert0011(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2019
pussyAvenger:
You have a poor handle on English language
Mr English oya teach me nah.
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by wolverine1987: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:

this is hilarious.. just because a girl u r not sure of accepted dem.... may God help we men o
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 28, 2019
How do people send transport money to someone they've not met before to come visit them?
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by ChiefVolt007: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Na normal packaging for smart people grin
hehehe... Like say u know. This now na the part 2 for her workinggz grin naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Gkemz: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2019
There are so many of them on Facebook and here on nairaland with fake monikers and pictures. I pray they all will be bursted.
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2019
ikewaterwater:
An Internet fraudster did the unexpected as she confessed on Facebook to using photos of a yet to be identified lady, to scam victims on the platform. According to the fraudster who goes with the name Diana Tetteh on Facebook, the account was created with the intention of luring men to give her money for her school fees when she was in the second year at the university.

The fraudster who is now done with school and have also gotten a job, said she decided to use part of her salary for charity as compensation for all the money she defrauded her victims of. The person behind who deceived men into sending her money on promise of coming to visit them, pleaded for forgiveness from all of them. The fraudster who confessed to using photos of the unidentified lady to scam victims wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/fraudster-confesses-using-photos-of-this-lady-to-scam-victims-promises-compensation/

How this news concerns Nigerian's Diana is English Name and Tetteh is an igbe name In Ghana. hope EFCC is not trying to label an innocent Nigerian boy when the name and place the things happens is in Ghana
Re: Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation by dnawah(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2019
ikewaterwater:
An Internet fraudster did the unexpected as she confessed on Facebook to using photos of a yet to be identified lady, to scam victims on the platform. According to the fraudster who goes with the name Diana Tetteh on Facebook, the account was created with the intention of luring men to give her money for her school fees when she was in the second year at the university.

The fraudster who is now done with school and have also gotten a job, said she decided to use part of her salary for charity as compensation for all the money she defrauded her victims of. The person behind who deceived men into sending her money on promise of coming to visit them, pleaded for forgiveness from all of them. The fraudster who confessed to using photos of the unidentified lady to scam victims wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/fraudster-confesses-using-photos-of-this-lady-to-scam-victims-promises-compensation/

which kind leg be this na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos / Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / 3 Policemen Dismissed In Lagos For Illegal Arrests And Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.