Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service (24272 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Two arrested for kidnapping toddler during Mountain of Fire Church program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by ikewaterwater: 4:31am On Mar 28, 2019
A two-year-old girl identified as Esther Ojo, reportedly went missing during last Sunday service at a Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries’ church in Lagos.The two-year-old girl went missing during the service at a branch of Mountain of Fire church in Agege. It was gathered that she disappeared after she went to use the toilet in the church, and all search for her has proved abortive. The distraught mother of the girl told a Punch correspondent; 

“We went to the church together and I am one of the children’s teachers. As of 12.31pm, we were still together and I was cautioning her not to step on the child sleeping on the bed until someone called me and I left where she was. We were almost through with the second service and I was very busy because I was rounding off the programme. The other teachers told me that Esther said she wanted to urinate and a child of a church worker took her to the toilet. The girl was the one that used to help me with Esther  whenever I was busy and Esther was already used to her.

“The girl said she placed my daughter on the potty and left her there when somebody sent her on an errand to buy pure water. When she returned from the errand, I asked after my daughter and she said when she checked her in the toilet, she was not there. Ever since then, we have been looking for Esther. We first reported the case at the Pen Cinema Police Station, and we have also gone to the Area ‘G’ Command and the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Alagbon. They promised to radio other stations, but they later said they had not heard anything about her.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/28/two-year-old-girl-goes-missing-during-mountain-of-fire-church-service/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:43am On Mar 28, 2019
We pray she is found and returned to her parent in one piece.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by orisa37: 4:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Find that Girl. And they call themselves Shepherds of God's Children. Even a Fulani Herdsman would not lose a Lamb at a Mosque.

7 Likes

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by GistersNG: 4:51am On Mar 28, 2019
cool
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:21am On Mar 28, 2019
Augustinefixed3:
See belief
see this mumu shocked

1 Like

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by IamD18: 5:36am On Mar 28, 2019
Carelessness from the mother!

How can you allow a 2 years old girl go use the toilet alone? In this bad days?

I'm sure she was busy shouting "Satan die by fire!!!"

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by Jayslicky: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050021:
We pray she is found and returned to her parent in one piece.

So shall it be in Jesus name.
Who are the 4people who liked this comment, is it praying in Jesus name that will find the girl wasn't she in the church when this incident happened, why didn't the prayer stop this in the first place, a mother was careless and saw the repercussion now you are bringing prayer as a solution to find the girl, what happened to posting her pictures on the walls of streets, what about announcing her disappearance on t.v and radio stations, what about announcing her dissapearance on social media platforms and giving every important detail to find her.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2019
Again, We pray she is found and returned to her parent in one piece.

So shall it be in Jesus name!!

(Bolded this time for emphasis!)

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by tstx(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2019
The church has now turned to the hunting ground of kidnappers

Even spirits have failed to keep our kids safe

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by Gsteve01(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2019
God's protection on her

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#

1 Like

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by Englishgold: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2019
She must be in their secret room. Same thing happened to someone sometime ago in Lord's chosen
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by yuanexchanger: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2019
She will be found in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by DBossNG(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2019
O ma ga o!
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by theoldpretender(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2019
Problems with the chruch security

1.A 2 year old wants to urinate...why didn't an adult take her there?

2.Church has no CCTV cameras anywhere?

The church better review its security issues NOW.

That's a problem I have with some churches...they let children wander around, and when one goes missing....
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by RapportNaija(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2019
eh
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by Jossy4luv1(m): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2019
k
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by theoldpretender(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Hamilton1:
I am Mr Afonjas nd i lik Ewedu nd Amala
Hamilton1:
I am Mr Afonjas nd I am one of them

Say no to tribalism.

And FYI...I oppose all tribalist nonsense.
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by iceboy4752(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by Unrated900(m): 11:07am On Mar 28, 2019
IamD18:
Carelessness from the mother!

How can you allow a 2 years old girl go use the toilet alone? In this bad days?

I'm sure she was busy shouting "Satan die by fire!!!"

Everything should be blamed by the mother

Every action mother

Didn't you read the words

Or wont her mother do her own assignment too

Or she is the one daughter in the church to be tied on her mother's cloth during service

Dumb Ass

3 Likes

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by ChiefVolt007: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2019
Its high time the church takes this CCTV security camera issue seriously.. It has to be mandatory for ALL places of gathering to have this installed

5 Likes

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by grandstar(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2019
theoldpretender:
Problems with the chruch security

1.A 2 year old wants to urinate...why didn't an adult take her there?

2.Church has no CCTV cameras anywhere?

The church better review its security issues NOW.

That's a problem I have with some churches...they let children wander around, and when one goes missing....

I'm a Jehovah's Witness and during our assemblies warning are sounded at least twice that we should secure our items and children as large gatherings like these encourage unsavory characters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Esther Ojo: 2-Year-Old Girl Missing At Mountain Of Fire Church Service by jericco1(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2019
it's quite painful. she's so little

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man & Son Shot Dead In Taraba, Wife Shot On The Thigh (Photos) / Police Officer’s Wife Arrested For Robbery / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.