Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State (25234 Views)

Nysc Yikpata Kwara State Edu Lga / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Olalekank:

Make sure to share the FULL experience

Sure, I gat you covered
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by OluwasureGig: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2019
nice thread. keep it coming bro. I'm a PCM that declined going with batch A because of money. I hope to meet up with batch B by June/July. your experience will go a long way in helping people like us. more juice to your battery bro

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by youngsahito(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2019
well done bro

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by 50scent: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
*Corper wee*✌

Don't go broke trying to impress those wouldn't even matter again in the next two weeks. Spend wisely in camp. Peace✌

*MEANWHILE RELOCATION MADE EASY!!!*

Congratulations to those that have trusted us thus far with their *NYSC DIRECT POSTING* (influenced directly to preferred state before camp), *NYSC REPOSTING* (Changing your state of deployment to your preferred state before camp). And so Please for those that still want to *RELOCATE/REDEPLOY* from their current state of deployment (Whether *BATCH A 2019* or *BATCH C 2018* and incoming *BATCH B 2019* , the door is still very much opened. Kindly hit me up on 09079500705 or chat me up personally now asap. I'll be more than willing to entertain all your questions. Peace✌

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello Guys Apologies for not posting on time.
My appointment with Hauwa was a terrible one. In summary, she was only showing me green light because she thought I was a Muslim. I asked her why she had biasedness towards Muslims as per relationship and hookups, her response was that her religion forbade them mingling with other religions.
I was glad I dodged a bullet because I knew she was lying. She probably thought I was maga and wanted to add me to her maga's list but chukwu refused.
She is a nice girl Sha but she looks like a coded gold digger.
To confirm my this, I hooked my non Muslim friend with her on camp and made sure he spent max of 1k just to see if truely religious difference was her problem or she was just lying as deduced.
Just one day, I repeat just one day with sweet talk coupled with Nutri milk and suya did the magic. She fell like a bag of cement over him. I was disappointed truth be told, I never expected it but in life shit happens.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hello Guys Apologies for not posting on time.
My appointment with Hauwa was a terrible one. In summary, she was only showing me green light because she thought I was a Muslim. I asked her why she had biasedness towards Muslims as per relationship and hookups, her response was that her religion forbade them mingling with other religions.
I was glad I dodged a bullet because I knew she was lying. She probably thought I was maga and wanted to add me to her maga's list but chukwu refused.
She is a nice girl Sha but she looks like a coded gold digger.
To confirm my suspicion, I hooked my non Muslim friend with her on camp and made sure he spent max of 1k just to see if truely religious difference was her problem or she was just lying as deduced.
Just one day, I repeat just one day with sweet talk coupled with Nutri milk and suya did the magic. She fell like a bag of cement over him. I was disappointed truth be told, I never expected it but in life shit happens.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
I took the loss like a real man and forged ahead. I was on queue to collect afternoon meal when my spider sense saw this beautiful girl. I was spell bound, she package no be small. Her nice set of teeth and figure 8 can make a Reverend father backslide.
I quickly collected my meal and waited for her. Just as she was leaving I pretended to hit her without seeing her causing her to react angrily.
She was like " who is this gentleman who won't watch where he is headed ?".
I quickly got the scope and I replied " This gentle man was lost in the annointing of your beauty and as such only you can set him free". She blushed no be small. I saw that as a good opportunity to do the introduction.
I quickly said " my name is Calculator123 a graduate of Mathematics from the University of Calculations". When she heard Mathematics I could see the surprise in her eyes, for my mind I don catch big fish.
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
She then introduced herself as Debbie, wonderful name I remarked. At that point my spider sense told me to end the conversation right then and then because the weather was hot and she was visibly tired.
I restrained myself from asking for her digits, I didn't want to look desperate.
I waved her goodbye and hope to see her soon. I could see her stealing glances as she walked towards her hostel.
For my mind I was rehearsing how to break the news without sounding desperate again.
I need to state here that ladies are pretty smart and if you aren't smart, they would outsmart your ass without blinking an eyelid. They can size someone quickly and classify you either as a prospect or a maga
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Some pictures

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by vanbecx(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Nice one
Enjoying your post and remembering my Camp days grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by Olalekank(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2019
calculator123:
I took the loss like a real man and forged ahead. I was on queue to collect afternoon meal when my spider sense saw this beautiful girl. I was spell bound, she package no be small. Her nice set of teeth and figure 8 can make a Reverend father backslide.
I quickly collected my meal and waited for her. Just as she was leaving I pretended to hit her without seeing her causing her to react angrily.
She was like " who is this gentleman who won't watch where he is headed ?".
I quickly got the scope and I replied " This gentle man was lost in the annointing of your beauty and as such only you can set him free". She blushed no be small. I saw that as a good opportunity to do the introduction.
I quickly said " my name is Calculator123 a graduate of Mathematics from the University of Calculations". When she heard Mathematics I could see the surprise in her eyes, for my mind I don catch big fish.

Good one bro

I love the lines
We suppose don finish together make we dey run these fishes together

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
Olalekank:

Good one bro
I love the lines We suppose don finish together make we dey run these fishes together
thanks �
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
vanbecx:
Nice one Enjoying your post and remembering my Camp days grin
thanks for stopping by
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by Pekun210(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2019
very interesting i must say... keep it up I'm enjoying it

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by Leomyke4(m): 11:17am On Apr 06, 2019
Any Graphics designer here, cartoonist? Writer/journalist? Available to partner up on a project. Let's chat please. 07038230744
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by Akanmuppl(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2019
How is your date went? more gist Bro.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Phone got spoilt and I had to repair it in camp which made it impossible for me to post. Back to the matter.
My date with Deborah was splufik, we hugged, kissed and we nearly knack sef if no be say na camp we dey.
We spoke about alot of things ranging from career, religious preference, things that turn her on and off etc.
She studied History and international relations from one of the states University in Nigeria. She exudes brilliance and can hold conversations pretty well.
She is very knowledgeable about alot of things and I must confess, I really learnt a lot from her. The main thing we have in common is our irreligiousness. She is a full blown atheist and I was shocked because she looks like a devoted Christian.
I was curious as to what led her to be an atheist, she told me this year is her fifth year in atheism. She didn't see sense in religion and fought with parents to convert from a full blown devoted Christian to an athiest. This decision made her the black sheep of the family and her father has refused to see her every since, her mother was still considerate but still preach to her occasionally.
It was a terrible moment of her life which she doesn't want to remember because of the pains of losing her loved ones just for a singular decision.
She ain't changing her mind soon and according to her, she is living the best moments of her life.
She calls me my love, my spider sense thought she wants to turn me to her Maami boyfriend but ok the contrary, she is really into me..
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2019
I was together with my twin(not biological) let us call him T when a beautiful ebony babe walked up to us and teased T to which I later realize they are from same school and faculty. She look at me with a smile and asked if we were twins, I said no she then winked and left. T looked at me and said dis babe like you oh, T is a prayer warrior at NCCF but he is an exposed one not the holier than thou ones. I quickly did what a sharp guy would do.
Traced her later in the day, spoke to her and tried to make myself calm because I suddenly became pensive to which I can't explain.
She noticed my nervousness and calmed me down with a hug, my brain started solving Mathematics analysing the softness, sphericity of her boobs.
She then gave me sweet peck and left leaving me to deal with my fantasy. All these happened so fast that my brain just wasn't thinking.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2019
I quickly called T asking him if he has the babes phone number, he replied negative. Choi I would I see this babe again oh. I started searching every platoon just to make sure I see her again. After loads of attempts, I became successful when I went to the clinic to complain about headache and was given vitamin C(story for another day) she was also in the clinic due to heart burn.
I turned doctor oh, see me asking questions like
*what did you eat?
*is this the first time?
*how regular do you take water?
She answered me well and I related these to the corper doctor.
I left without asking for name or phone number because I didn't want to look desperate.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2019
pics

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2019
pics.

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2019
This is our shit republic close to may flower boys hostel. Those white stuff are used tissue papers

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by Olalekank(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
I dey feel you calculator, you too dey calculate

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by Akanmuppl(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Let's Feel You More, we are solidly behind you guy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
To my utmost surprise, I got a call from her asking about my location which I told her. She appeared within minutes dressed seductively for the social night and she wanted me to her guy for the night.
I suspected something wasn't right because most Nigerian babes don't give much green light, they only flash you and expect you to decode the subtle message.

We picked a nice very spot at the end of the field which wasn't well lited. Truth be told, I was scared oh, my mind started assuming the unassumable.
She actually asked for my name which I told her, I then asked her for hers. Let us just say her name was M. M is from a family of 7, the last of the girls and 4 child. She had her education abroad and majored in human psychology.
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by Olalekank(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
calculator123:
To my utmost surprise, I got a call from her asking about my location which I told her. She appeared within minutes dressed seductively for the social night and she wanted me to her guy for the night.
I suspected something wasn't right because most Nigerian babes don't give much green light, they only flash you and expect you to decode the subtle message.

We picked a nice very spot at the end of the field which wasn't well lited. Truth be told, I was scared oh, my mind started assuming the unassumable.
She actually asked for my name which I told her, I then asked her for hers. Let us just say her name was M. M is from a family of 7, the last of the girls and 4 child. She had her education abroad and majored in human psychology.

She studies psychology abroad?

Maybe she's not as conservative as the rest of us

You said you don't want again ab!?

You fit send me her number on top WhatsApp?
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by ClEmZfReSh(m): 2:54am On Apr 10, 2019
I'm also here in yipata n it hasn't been fun at all

1 Like

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 7:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Olalekank:

She studies psychology abroad?
Maybe she's not as conservative as the rest of us
You said you don't want again ab!?
You fit send me her number on top WhatsApp?
chill gist never finish.
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2019
ClEmZfReSh:
I'm also here in yipata n it hasn't been fun at all
Agreed, I have actually adapted to the harsh weather conditions.
What platoon?
Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 7:29am On Apr 10, 2019
some pictures

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by calculator123(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2019
pics

Re: My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State by Mikocake(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2019
calculator123:
some pictures
I must admit this is scary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Titilola Adeleke: Osun First Lady Inspires NYSC Corps Members At Ede Camp / Odanike Azuka: Corper Drowns While Swimming At A Beach In Delta State / Accident Kills 2 Corpers In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.