Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,884 members, 7,862,996 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes Quadruplets After Years Of Waiting (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes Quadruplets After Years Of Waiting (pics) (467 Views)

Oba Of Benin Welcomes Quadruplets With His 5th Wife / Woman Welcomes Quadruplets After 5 Years Of Marriage / Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes Quadruplets After Years Of Waiting (pics) by Gisters: 5:27am On Mar 28, 2019
GistMore.com

The Deputy Vice Chancellor of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK, in Awka, Anambra state, has welcomed a set of quadruplets after waiting for years.

Prof. Charles Esimone and his wife had their first son in 2015, after 12 years of marriage. Four years after the birth of their first child, they welcomed a set of quadruplets, two boys and two girls.

The babies were born on Tuesday, March 26, 2019.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/unizik-deputy-vice-chancellor-welcomes-quadruplets-after-years-of-waiting

Re: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes Quadruplets After Years Of Waiting (pics) by Gisters: 5:28am On Mar 28, 2019
cool
Re: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes Quadruplets After Years Of Waiting (pics) by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Congrats sir
Re: UNIZIK Deputy Vice Chancellor Welcomes Quadruplets After Years Of Waiting (pics) by yuanexchanger: 6:45am On Mar 28, 2019
wao.what a blessing.Chinese rmb available.

(1) (Reply)

My Unforgettable 20 Hours Experience In The Labour Room – Adaora Ukoh / Shocking Story Of A Lagos Young Girl 7years Addiction To Hard Drugs / 'I Want Someone To Love Me For The Person That I Am' - Selena Gomez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.