Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,427 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor (33635 Views)

Stan Nze Marries Blessing Obasi (Video, Pictures) / Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Faithway10: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi has gone back to her school, Imo state univerisity to round off her education.

She met her school's Vice Chancellor, Prof Victoria Adaobi Obasi, and shared photos from the visit. She wrote;

"My school vice chancellor is just too sweet. It was nice meeting with her❤️❤️❤️"

Recall that while Nina was in the big brother house, Prof Adaobi Obasi reportedly said she (Nina) will undergo Moral Rehabilitation upon return.

This she said is to purge her from any bad influences she might have picked up while featuring on the BBN show.

Vice Chancellor of the institution reportedly told some Owerri based journalists that the measure is to forestall and foreclose any of the bad influences being transmitted on other students of the university where Nina is currently a student.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/nina-meets-imo-state-university-vice-chancellor-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by itspzpics(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
So Na woman

Man Caught His Brother Pants Down With His Wife (pics, video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-caught-his-brother-pants-down-with-his-wife-pics-video/

lipsrsealed
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by OneCorner: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
What is buhari picture doing in an office located in the east
This woman needs to be banished ASAP.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by dukechilezie(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Young lady, go and study your books very well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by brownhawk: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
A goat has spoken above me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Kneephy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Big brother again??

21 Likes

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi has gone back to her school, Imo state univerisity to round off her education

Most beautiful in their house .
Good for her she did not forget school

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by patyowr: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Rehabilitation! Her dumbness you mean?
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by DIYhackers: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
She once listed her achievement to people that call her dumb. I'm sure she would add this one to her CV

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Bossontop(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
undecided

22 Likes

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Naturalobserver(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
The same way kim kardashian is seen as a role model in the US especially of recent when she initiated an interactive opportunity with female prison inmates.
Same woman who after becoming famous with her sex tape continued the trade by posing nude for magazines.
I have never seen any news where it is written that the over all graduating student struck a pose with the VC of imsu.
This is not a case of THIS IS NIGERIA.Its a world issue
Shine your eyes fellow youths but be prudent cus OKPOLOR EYE NO BE OPEN EYE.

17 Likes

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Cholls(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
brownhawk:
A goat has spoken above me

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Itchingpreeq: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
The best student will have this privileged only on convocation day.

11 Likes

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Mutemenot(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nina new imo skirte
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by romeorailss: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
angry

So the Vice Chancellor is a woman after all ? Not bad but what is worse is she chewed her words me angry

Obviously , she's so elated n gleeful having the supposed bad influence and celebrity in her office . undecided
She welcomed her with both arms , it was really an August visit from her looks . angry

Such is life ,

I guess she's now a role model to others in the school cheesy. Madam d madam . I hail o grin

2 Likes

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Ogbenisoft28(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
The woman Na number one citizen of the uni, okorocha is the number one citizen of the state and buhari is the number citizen of the FRN

1 Like

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by kolafolabi(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Of course she had to..After all, she was one of the participants of the greatest Africa reality show

5 Likes

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by khallebb(m): 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=OneCorner post=69217841]What is buhari picture doing in an office located in the east
This woman needs to be banished ASAP.
you're really tribalistic o...so Igbo individuals cannot have the president's photo in their offices again? Hmmmm...I think you need rehab. undecided
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
No comment
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by romenna: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mutemenot:
Nina new imo skirte
but nina got it by featuring in BBA b4 graduation
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Viruscod3d: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Fine girl .. her dress sense is on point

2 Likes

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by utenwuson: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
she s a bad influence and still flexing with the VC?
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Onogiede(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
that's quite cool, she should split dollars across the board
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by labisibrass(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by oshe11: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na to write her Certificate....

No timecheesy

1 Like

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by mikhe2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
She wan tidy result matter grin

1 Like

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Vested(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
So when will moral rehabilitation begin?
Good for her though.
I am only trying to find how this impacts positively on the lives of her peers actually.
Well, what do I know?

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosun Filani And Kayode Oduoye, Her Husband Celebrate Her Birthday / Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama / Adaeze Okoro: Miss Prestigious Nigeria Stuns In Official Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.