Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Noble Killer: National Lottery Regulatory Commission’s I.t Staff Kalu Okoro Dies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Noble Killer: National Lottery Regulatory Commission’s I.t Staff Kalu Okoro Dies (502 Views)

National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! / Regulatory Commission Dares Buhari, Rejects Sale Of Exxonmobil’s Assets / #endsars: Burna Boy And Other Nigerians Protest At The Nigeria High Commission I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Noble Killer: National Lottery Regulatory Commission’s I.t Staff Kalu Okoro Dies by willscopan: 5:32am On Mar 28, 2019

In a rather sad unfolding story just weeks after the Director General of the National Lottery Regulatory Commission(NLRC), Mr Lanre Gbajabiamila came under heavy fire over misappropriation of funds within his commission, SecretReporters learned that an alleged vocal challenger to the DG gave up the ghost over the weekend in what could be termed a mysterious coincidence.

This online news medium gathered that allegedly in connection to the fact finding mission by the house committee on Governmental Affairs on the activities of the commission, it was uncovered that upon assumption of office, the DG whose tribalistic and egocentric nature has always been visible at the commission started a cold war with the head of the Information Technology Department of the commission, Kalu Okoro owing to the fact he was outspoken and bent on keeping his records in black and white as he refutably refused to join the bandwagon of swindlers in the commission despite vehement coercion by the Mr lanre the alleged kingpin.

Read more at: https://secretsreporter.com/noble-killer-national-lottery-regulatory-commissions-i-t-staff-kalu-okoro-dies-mysteriously-weeks-after-dg-lanre-gbajabiamila-was-lambasted-by-house-committee/

Re: Noble Killer: National Lottery Regulatory Commission’s I.t Staff Kalu Okoro Dies by GOFRONT(m): 6:12am On Mar 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Noble Killer: National Lottery Regulatory Commission’s I.t Staff Kalu Okoro Dies by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2019
Most highly placed civil servants are demonically diabolic.

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu Leadership Qualities As A Nigerian Politician / FG: Atiku Desperate To Replicate ‘venezuelan Model’ In Nigeria / Illigal Miners Provided Arms For Zamfara Bandits — Lai Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.