Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

#endsars: Burna Boy And Other Nigerians Protest At The Nigeria High Commission I - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: Burna Boy And Other Nigerians Protest At The Nigeria High Commission I (198 Views)

Nigerians Protest In Abuja Over Russian Invasion Of Ukraine / #Endsars: Burna Boy Promotes Petition To Sanction Fg In UK (pictures) / Why Nigeria High Commission Building In Ghana Was Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Burna Boy And Other Nigerians Protest At The Nigeria High Commission I by BuchiPrinzy: 11:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
Among the active celebrities in the #ENDSARS protest that has caught the attention of the whole world is Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, professionally known by his stage name, Burna Boy who is currently in London, quoted a retweet with the caption;

“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
#EndSARS Protest today! Nigeria High Commission London 3 pm!

The self-acclaimed Odogwu who never stopped protesting both on and offline was among the protesters at the Nigeria High Commission in London.
The African Giant was seen voicing out his anger on the Nigerian leader’s roles amidst the EndSars commotion. He condemned the #Lekkimassacre admitting that some of the peaceful protesters were killed exercising their rights. He announced that Nigerians has decided that enough is enough.

More international celebrities like Rihanna, Beyonce, Wale, Nicki Minaj, and others had lent their voices at the surge going on in Nigeria.

https://54history.com/endsars-burna-boy-and-other-nigerians-protest-at-the-nigeria-high-commission-in-london/

(1) (Reply)

Uhuru Turning Tables On Ruto / #endsars Protest Facts: Sanwo Olu Vs Tinubu / CACOVID Explains Delay In Distribution Of Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.